• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for my September newsletter blurb - any suggestions?

In summary, the September Newsletter will have a theme of "Fall Favorites" and will feature recipes and products perfect for the autumn season. There will be new product releases such as an apple peeler, pumpkin-shaped baking dishes, and limited edition fall scented candles. A special promotion on the apple peeler will be offered for the entire month. Customers can submit their own fall-themed recipes for consideration and the newsletter will be sent out on the first Monday of the month.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm sending out my newsletter and am coming up blank with what little blurb to write at the beginning of it. Any ideas?

I am not that creative, etc, but I wrote about how Fall is my favorite season (cooler air, apple picking, etc.) and that it is a new season for Fall products. I also always include a note about my business Facebook page.

OK ... here's what I usually do in place of Joy's shout out to great hosts, since I don't always have a party that deserves to be in a hall of fame.A) Solicit orders for a struggling host. (i.e. I have an Awesome August Host and I really want to get her the MORE she's looking for! So if there is anything you need, please feel free to add it to her show! Here's her name and here's how you order!)B) I'm having a party and you're invited ! Here are the details ....C) Talk abut the great season ... and the new products ...D) Float an idea: I'm doing a survey. I've heard a lot about Quarter Auctions and I would like to know if that interests any of you.

1. What is the theme for the September Newsletter?

The theme for the September Newsletter is "Fall Favorites". This month, we will be featuring recipes and products that are perfect for the upcoming autumn season.

2. Are there any new product releases for September?

Yes, there are several new product releases for September! Keep an eye out for our new apple peeler, pumpkin-shaped baking dishes, and our limited edition fall scented candles.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts in the September Newsletter?

Yes, we will be offering a special promotion on our apple peeler for the entire month of September. Don't miss out on this great deal!

4. Can I submit my own fall-themed recipe for the newsletter?

Absolutely! We love featuring recipes from our customers. Please email your recipe to [email address] and we will consider it for our September Newsletter.

5. When will the September Newsletter be sent out?

The September Newsletter will be sent out on the first Monday of the month. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2