• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blue/Pink Backpacks & Sackpacks - Sold Out on Merrill Site

In summary, the blue backpack and pink backpack are almost identical, with the only difference being the color. They are both made of durable material and have multiple compartments and padded straps. These backpacks can fit most laptops up to 15 inches and have a separate padded compartment for laptop storage. They are suitable for everyday use as well as outdoor activities. The material of these backpacks is high-quality, water-resistant nylon. They come with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase for any defects or issues. Please contact customer service for assistance.
Thinker
Gold Member
I am in search of a backpack or sackpack. They were blue or pink. I saw them a while back on the Merrill site but I guess they sold out of them.

Thanks

I have the pink one... It is really cute, but I dont think I want to part with it............

hey thinker............ think I have decided to sale my pink back sack... If you are interested, let me know..... U can email me at [email protected]

1. What is the difference between a blue backpack and a pink backpack?

The blue backpack and pink backpack are both made of durable material and have the same features, such as multiple compartments and padded straps. The only difference is the color.

2. Can these backpacks fit a laptop?

Yes, these backpacks are designed to fit most laptops up to 15 inches in size. They also have a separate padded compartment to keep your laptop safe and secure.

3. Are these backpacks suitable for everyday use or just for hiking/camping?

These backpacks are perfect for both everyday use and outdoor activities such as hiking or camping. They are versatile and can be used for school, work, or any other daily activities.

4. What is the material of these backpacks?

These backpacks are made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material. This makes them durable and able to withstand various weather conditions.

5. Is there a warranty for these backpacks?

Yes, these backpacks come with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. If there are any defects or issues with the backpack, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • chefleighann