• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Learn the Rules for Blue Dot Bingo | Tips and Tricks for Winning!

I
Immessicy
does anyone have the rules for Blue Dot Bingo?:help:

Embarrassed to say that I have not heard of this! Now I am curious!

You can make your own rules but usually you have the numbers 1-31 in a bowl and do a drawing. If they put their "blue dot" on the online team calender and had a show on the date drawn they get a prize. It is to encourage the "behavior" of letting us know their schedule.

If you are doing it for month prior, make sure to print it on the last day of the month- you can't go back. Or you can do it for the upcoming month. All the number (1-31) are in a bowl and you pick a number. If a consultant has a clue dot on that day- s/he wins, if there are more than one, you can give multiple prizes, or you can pick x # of dates, put the consultants names who have dots on those dates and put their names in a bowl for a "big" prize... it is to encourage people to put the dots on the calendar, as Chantelle said.

I do a Blue Dot Club... if they put there dates on the team calendar they get entered into a drawing for a prize at the meeting.

I type their name & the date of their blue dot in my excel program, print it out, cut it down into drawing slips & then draw a winner. They have to actually have submitted a show to coordinate with the date of the blue dot ... otherwise their name gets discarded & a new winner is drawn. If I see a pattern of "blue dot padding' the calendar, they get omitted from the drawing for the next 3 months. Haven't had to boot anyone yet, but it's in my rules. Minimum drawing is $15 Pampered Chef Dollars, 25 Blue dots = $25PCD, 50 Blue dots = $50PCD, if we ever get to 100 Blue Dots it would be 100PCD. We usually hover in the 25 show drawing. We've hit 50 twice. But those have been the months that I clear $1,000+ in overrides, so it's worth it to me!

Sheila, can you share your rules with us please!

I also do a number of shows drawing.. Strive for 25... if we hit 25 shows there is a drawing for a new season product. If we hit 50, 75 100 then I do a cash drawing for $50, $75 or $100. This is for my personal team only not my org. We have hit 50 a few times in the last year. Everyone gets very excited at those meetings. I keep them updated each month about the number of shows that have been submitted so if we are close I encourage them to close all of their shows for the month before the end of the month

Colleen, that's pretty much it! Plain & simple.

1+ Blue dots on the calendar = a drawing for 15 Pampered Chef Dollars
25+ Blue dots on the calendar = a drawing for 25 Pampered Chef Dollars
50+ Blue dots on the calendar = a drawing for 50 Pampered Chef Dollars
100+ Blue dots on the calendar = a drawing for 100 Pampered Chef Dollars

1 winner/blue dot date will be drawn. If date does not coincide with a closed show's beginning date, winner will be discarded & a new winner/blue dot date will be chosen.

NO PADDING THE CALENDAR! Anyone who gets caught with a pattern of bogus blue dots will be omitted from the drawing for the next 3 months.​

What is Blue Dot Bingo?

Blue Dot Bingo is a popular game of chance that involves matching numbers on a card with numbers randomly drawn by a bingo caller. It is similar to traditional bingo, but uses blue dots instead of numbers on the bingo card.

How do I play Blue Dot Bingo?

To play Blue Dot Bingo, you will need a bingo card with blue dots on it and a bingo caller to randomly draw numbers. Each player will mark off the blue dots on their card as they are called out. The first player to mark off all the blue dots in a specific pattern (such as a straight line or all four corners) wins.

What are the rules for Blue Dot Bingo?

The rules for Blue Dot Bingo are similar to traditional bingo. Players must have a bingo card with blue dots, and the bingo caller will randomly draw numbers. The first player to mark off all the blue dots in a specific pattern wins. It is important to listen carefully to the bingo caller and mark off the correct blue dots on your card.

Are there any tips or tricks for winning at Blue Dot Bingo?

Blue Dot Bingo is a game of chance, so there is no guaranteed way to win. However, some players suggest choosing cards with a variety of blue dot patterns or playing multiple cards at once to increase your chances of winning. It is also important to stay focused and keep track of the blue dots called out to avoid missing any opportunities to mark off a winning pattern.

Where can I find the official rules for Blue Dot Bingo?

The rules for Blue Dot Bingo may vary slightly depending on where you are playing, but the best way to find the official rules is to check with the bingo hall or organization hosting the game. They should have a set of rules and guidelines for players to follow to ensure a fair and enjoyable game for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • baychef