• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for More Details on the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater for Sale?

In summary, the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater is a soft and comfortable blend of acrylic and nylon, and is machine washable for easy care. It comes in sizes ranging from XS to XXL, but the logo cannot be customized. It is suitable for both casual and professional wear, making it a versatile option for any occasion.
footballchef
Gold Member
Selling this sweater for $25 plus shipping (estimate around $6). Prefer VENMO for payment.Its a pretty cornflower blue. Buttons all the way up with light rufflle down middle seam.
Wore maybe twice. XL, but runs small. Logo is embroidered. Hat Logo on right sleeve.
From smoke free home.Message me if interested.

Pictures didn't upload? Not sure how to get them to work? I can email them to you if you are interested.

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing your sweater. Could you please provide some more details about the size and fit? Also, do you have any pictures of the sweater? Thank you!

1. What material is the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater made of?

The Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater is made of a soft and comfortable blend of acrylic and nylon.

2. Is the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater machine washable?

Yes, the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater is machine washable for easy care.

3. Does the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater come in different sizes?

Yes, the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater is available in sizes ranging from XS to XXL.

4. Can I customize the logo on the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater?

No, the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater comes with the standard Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized.

5. Is the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater suitable for both casual and professional wear?

Yes, the Blue Cardigan Logo Sweater is versatile and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • mspibb