• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious BBQ Potluck Dish: Redo It and WOW Everyone!

In summary, to create a delicious BBQ potluck dish, choose fresh, high-quality ingredients, season them well, and add unexpected flavors. A recommended dish is BBQ pulled pork sliders, while a vegetarian-friendly option is grilled vegetable skewers with balsamic glaze. For easy transport, try BBQ chicken and pineapple foil packets. To stand out, use unique ingredients and experiment with different grilling techniques.
heat123
Silver Member
I made it once before, while I thought it was ok.. I wanted to try it again and have it WOW everyone for a bbq today potluck! Anyone alter it with anything? Tips, suggestions etc. TIA!

For sure it needs more Cheese & Bacon than what it calls for....:D

Ginger428 said:
For sure it needs more Cheese & Bacon than what it calls for....:D

I did as you suggested and YUMO, creamy, cheesy bacony BLISS!:thumbup::chef:

Thanks Ginge! :) Miss ya girl! As I'm not on here as much!

heat123 said:
I did as you suggested and YUMO, creamy, cheesy bacony BLISS!:thumbup::chef:

Thanks Ginge! :) Miss ya girl! As I'm not on here as much!

Miss ya 2......;)

Doesn't extra cheese & bacon help everything? In my world it does. :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Doesn't extra cheese & bacon help everything? In my world it does. :D

Exactly!!!! :D

What is BLT Mac? Is it one of our recipes?

ChefPaulaB said:

It's in 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol I. It's a grown up version of Mac & Cheese. Yum!

ChefPaulaB said:

Merrill also sells bookmarks (use for give aways) it has the recipe on it, along with all your info. I think you get about 250 of them for around 20.00 not sure of the price.

1. What are some tips for creating a delicious BBQ potluck dish?

To create a delicious BBQ potluck dish, it's important to choose fresh, high-quality ingredients and to season them well. Also, consider adding some unexpected flavors or ingredients to make your dish stand out. And don't forget to add a touch of smokiness by grilling some of the ingredients!

2. Can you recommend a specific dish that will impress everyone at the potluck?

Our BBQ pulled pork sliders are always a crowd favorite! Slow-cooked pork shoulder, BBQ sauce, and a tangy slaw on a soft slider bun make for a delicious and impressive dish that will have everyone asking for the recipe.

3. How can I make a vegetarian-friendly BBQ dish that is still flavorful and satisfying?

Our grilled vegetable skewers with a balsamic glaze are a great option for vegetarians. Simply marinate your favorite veggies in the glaze, skewer them, and grill until tender. The balsamic adds a tangy and savory flavor that will satisfy any BBQ craving.

4. I want to make a dish that is easy to transport to the potluck. Any suggestions?

Our BBQ chicken and pineapple foil packets are the perfect option for a portable dish. Simply wrap chicken, pineapple, and BBQ sauce in foil and grill for a sweet and savory meal that is easy to transport and serve.

5. How can I make sure my BBQ potluck dish stands out from the rest?

One way to make your dish stand out is by using unique and unexpected ingredients. For example, instead of traditional BBQ sauce, try using a mango or peach BBQ sauce for a fruity twist. You can also experiment with different grilling techniques, such as using a cedar plank or smoking your dish, to add a unique flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
cindylpal