• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Worth the Hype? Mom Blogger Investigates

In summary, the blogger borrowed a Deep Covered Baker from a friend and it turned out great. She also mentioned that she is a skeptic and that the DCB made her change her mind about cooking meat in the microwave. She also mentioned that she is now a team leader on a blog.
well, all of the links she has are to the main Pampered Chef.com site, not anyone's PWS, not that I can tell.

As far as the giveaway- those sort of things are great draws to someone's website. She wants traffic to boost her web #s and any ad money she may get from things on her webpage- things that may have nothing to do with PC at all.

Don't know if it's right or wrong, but I'd lean towards nothing being done illegal. As long as she's not a consultant, it looks like she's just giving away a DCB to get folks to read her blog.

Well, this blogger either did ALOT of research before posting the blog, or it's a consultant, because she knew exactly the right verbiage. However, I do give her kudos for not posting a PWS link. Also, no names were mentioned, so technically it doesn't break the rules, except for the PC logo.

However, it is easy to email her, and then she could send a pws.

I recently did a blog search and noticed a couple references to folks trying out the DCB. All of them referenced the national website. It makes me wonder if this isn't some smart marketing on the part of HO. Honestly, once someone tries the DCB, they're pretty amazed at how versatile it is. I love coming across these blogs!

It also reminds me of gourmetmomonthego.com, where she highlights different products and different brands because she has a large audience now and some companies go to her with different promotional offers to run.

actually, a blog was mentioned in a previous CANADIAN Consultant Newsbite (or whatever they are called now) as a great thing - I was confused but agreed with the note that it is great publicity...Esther

Hi Ladies;
I think that this might be a HO marketing thing- a lot of companies utilize popular "mom blogs" to recommend/ giveaway their products. It's very, very smart viral marketing and very effective. Remember, at the shows, the guests sell our stuff better than we do! ( :

threadjack:I just made the 30 minute chicken tonite. I am probably the biggest skeptic you could ever have. I HATE rubbery overcooked meat and would NEVER have put it in the microwave. I have to say this is some seriously juicy and tender chicken! Slap yo momma good (for fellow southerners). I put McCormick's Rotisserie chicken spice on the outside and bought the chicken at Costco, two for $7. Not a bad nite's dinner at all folks...Mad props to Sarah Cutler Rodriguez for letting me borrow her DCB while I earn mine! (and the great chat) :)Woooohoooo!

I think there are bigger things to be concerned about.She mentions that several of her friends have shows and one of them is a consultant. She probably joined during November and talked her into trying it out. I think that is a good marketing technique.

Bump for Sarah....

ButterflyVioletta said:
threadjack:

I just made the 30 minute chicken tonite. I am probably the biggest skeptic you could ever have. I HATE rubbery overcooked meat and would NEVER have put it in the microwave. I have to say this is some seriously juicy and tender chicken! Slap yo momma good (for fellow southerners). I put McCormick's Rotisserie chicken spice on the outside and bought the chicken at Costco, two for $7. Not a bad nite's dinner at all folks...

Mad props to Sarah Cutler Rodriguez for letting me borrow her DCB while I earn mine! (and the great chat) :)

Woooohoooo!

:blushing: Aww, it was amazing meeting you in person! I really enjoyed being able to give you some tips.

By the way, if you need some PC rubs, let me know. I have Smoky BBQ, Southwestern, Chipotle, Asian, a little Jamaican Jerk (forget now what the official recipe calls for, but any of these would be good, particularly the BBQ or SW).

Since when does the DCB come with recipe cards???

heat123 said:

Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can find the recipe for the 30 Minute Chicken on CC, along with invitations, etc.

As a side note, you get to change your siggy to Team Leader now!!

heat123 said:

I noticed she was holding a recipe card for the Miniature Barbecue Pork Sandwiches and I thought "I want those recipe cards".

I wonder if someone didn't just make them themselves or do we have actual recipe cards?

Found a blog that leads to this site when looking for PC products

http://www.truemoneybiz.com/PamperedChef.html

1. What is "Blog About Dcb"?

"Blog About Dcb" is a blogging platform created by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to share their experiences, tips, and recipes related to the company's products and events.

2. Who can participate in "Blog About Dcb"?

Any Pampered Chef independent consultant can participate in "Blog About Dcb" by creating an account and submitting blog posts for consideration.

3. How often can I submit a blog post for "Blog About Dcb"?

You can submit a blog post for "Blog About Dcb" as often as you like, but we recommend at least once a month to keep your content fresh and engaging.

4. Can I include links and images in my "Blog About Dcb" posts?

Yes, you can include links and images in your "Blog About Dcb" posts. However, please make sure to follow our guidelines and only use images and links that are relevant to your post and comply with copyright laws.

5. How can I promote my "Blog About Dcb" posts?

You can promote your "Blog About Dcb" posts on your social media channels, through email newsletters, and by sharing them with your customers and friends. You can also use hashtags and tag Pampered Chef in your posts to increase visibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Staci