• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Bless and Release New Consultant?

In summary, Kim was interested in the business, but never followed through with any meetings. She told me she was ready to get started, but now says she's not ready. Her friend Heidi says she saw Kim the day before, and she wasfine.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Background: I met Kim 1 year ago at a party. She told me she was interested in the business. Gave her info, made a date to follow up. I never get a hold of her. I see her a month later at another party, she says she is still interested, we make another time to talk more. No answer. I call and leave a message and then send an email. Over the next year, I check in via voicemail and email. Fast forward, her friend Heidi is having another party in March and I know Kim will be there. She tells me she is ready to get started. I say great when, she says now. I say, as in this minute, if so let's make this your party and get you started. (as an aside, Heidi's parties are never big, no matter what I do. I figured it would start her out and get some training in, plus She and Heidi are like sisters and Heidi wanted to help her). We do the party, she comes to New Consultant Training, she does another party with her Mom. When she signed, I said in a very nice way that I expect my consultants to stay in touch with me, referring to her lack of returning my messages. She gives me her cell number. We were keeping in touch for the first 3 weeks. Now nothing since the middle of April. I have called several times, sent emails. Today, I started getting worried that something may have happened. It seems the trend, I just called a potential consultant and past host to find out she past away before Christmas. Another recently told me her husband has brain cancer. Anyway....I started getting worried so I called Heidi her friend. Asked if she has heard from Kim, sure just saw her yesterday. Oh, I think is avoiding me for some reason. Is she okay? Yes she is fine. Okay, thanks, if you talk to her, just let her know I was worried about her.

The last message I left with Kim said something like, Gee Kim, I left quite a few messages and I have not heard back from you. I hope everything is alright with you and your family. Please give me a quick ring and let me know. I did not hear back, I sent the same thing via email.

So now I want to call her and tell her I talked to Heidi becasue I was worried about you and Heidi said you are fine. When you are ready to work on your business give me a call.

What would you guys do?

Just my initial thoughts....
Your last few sentences sound to me like the thing to say. If she is not going to make the effort, then there is not much you can do. My upline always tells me to work with the willing. Sounds like she may not be willing.

Hope she hears through Heather that you were asking about her.

You already know what to do... move on. You've been in touch, she hasn't. The fact that she's not getting back to you is your answer. I really don't mean to sound harsh, but this is business, not babysitting. You've reached out and offered to help and you now know she's fine. Move on to someone who is *willing* and deserves your effort... HUGS!!!!

bless and release... why put more effort into her when she is not putting effort into you, PC or herself???

I know, I know!! I think I was mostly venting. I am just bummed. I just came back from Maui and boy do I want that Med. cruise! I hate when I don't get someone qualified. I feel like I failed! Finley, you're not harsh, just truthful.

OMG! I TOTALLY hear you!!!! I want them to qualify more than anything.. and it's not only for the points but really for them to see if it's a good fit for them. They can't tell when they don't qualify... they haven't done it enough to make a good judgement.And who knows... maybe by releasing her, she'll come back around! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! :candyheart:

1. What is "Bless and Release New Consultant"?

"Bless and Release New Consultant" is a phrase commonly used in the direct sales industry to describe the process of welcoming and supporting new consultants as they start their business journey.

2. Why is it important to bless and release new consultants?

Blessing and releasing new consultants is important because it helps create a positive and supportive environment for them to grow and succeed in their business. It also shows that the company values and appreciates their new consultants.

3. How can I bless and release a new consultant?

There are many ways to bless and release a new consultant, such as sending them a welcome package or gift, introducing them to other team members, providing them with training and resources, and offering ongoing support and encouragement.

4. What are the benefits of blessing and releasing new consultants?

The benefits of blessing and releasing new consultants include building a strong team culture, increasing retention and motivation, and ultimately leading to the success of the new consultant and the overall growth of the company.

5. When should I bless and release a new consultant?

It is important to bless and release a new consultant as soon as possible, ideally within the first few days or weeks of them joining the company. This helps them feel welcomed and supported from the start, and sets them up for success in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Nanisu