• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blackberry Cheese Rolls in Brownie Pan Recipe

In summary, to make Blackberry Cheese Rolls in a Brownie Pan, you will need refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and fresh blackberries. If using frozen blackberries, thaw them and adjust the sugar amount. To assemble, unroll the dough, spread cream cheese mixture and blackberries, roll up, slice, and place in a greased pan. These rolls can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes and let cool before serving.
DebPC
Staff member
Look really yummy...

balckberry rolls.jpg

I made these last night along with a batch of brownies and they were delicious. All 8 guests at the show bought a brownie pan!!!!

Thanks for your review! I've been out of town and haven't made these yet.

Suggest replacing the Blackberries with everything from peaches, blueberries, strawberries and even bananas or apples with a touch of brown sugar! Anything that combines well with cream cheese will work.

Thank you for your comment! I agree, these recipes are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make with our high-quality kitchen tools. Have you tried any of our products before? I would love to hear your feedback and recommendations. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Blackberry Cheese Rolls in Brownie Pan?

To make this delicious recipe, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 4 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of fresh blackberries.

2. Can I use frozen blackberries instead of fresh ones?

Yes, you can use frozen blackberries, but make sure to thaw them before using in the recipe. You may also need to adjust the amount of sugar used, as frozen berries tend to be sweeter.

3. How do I assemble the blackberry cheese rolls in the brownie pan?

Start by unrolling the crescent dough and pressing the seams together to form a rectangle. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Spread the mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Place the blackberries on top of the cream cheese mixture. Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the long side. Cut into 8 equal slices and place them in a greased brownie pan.

4. Can I make these rolls in advance and bake them later?

Yes, you can assemble the rolls and cover them with plastic wrap. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. When ready to bake, let them sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before placing them in the oven.

5. How long do I bake the blackberry cheese rolls in the brownie pan?

Bake the rolls at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Let them cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC