• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Tote With Vinyl Front for Catalog?

In summary, the black tote with vinyl front for catalog measures 15 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 5 inches in width. The vinyl front is not transparent and has a black opaque finish. It can be customized with a company's logo and can hold up to 10 standard size catalogs comfortably. Additionally, the tote is made of water-resistant material, making it waterproof and protecting catalogs from getting wet.
cbord
Is it the one for $15 on supply order form?
Charlene

Yes! It is very nice and has a place for business cards/credit cards, pens and your I.D. and has a zipper closure. Very well worth the $15.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.bz/dawntrudell

approx how big is it?More for a purse size or a shoulder bag size? I just orderd the one at Town and country 12x18x6 for shows. Is it smaller than this one for everyday use?

heat123 said:
More for a purse size or a shoulder bag size? I just orderd the one at Town and country 12x18x6 for shows. Is it smaller than this one for everyday use?
It's a tote. Catalogs fit nicely in it. It is not huge but not purse size for sure.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the $15 item on the supply order form is the Classic Batter Bowl. It's a must-have for any kitchen and a great tool for mixing and pouring batter, marinades, and more. Definitely worth the investment! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the black tote with vinyl front for catalog?

The black tote with vinyl front for catalog measures 15 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 5 inches in width.

2. Is the vinyl front of the tote transparent?

No, the vinyl front is not transparent. It has a black opaque finish.

3. Can I customize the tote with my company's logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for the black tote with vinyl front for catalog. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

4. How many catalogs can the tote hold?

The tote can hold up to 10 standard size catalogs comfortably.

5. Is the tote waterproof?

Yes, the tote is made of water-resistant material which helps to protect your catalogs from getting wet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • heat123