• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Beauty and Hassle-Free Maintenance of a Black Table Runner

In summary, a black table runner is a long and narrow piece of fabric that is used as a decorative and protective element on a dining table. It is typically made of materials such as cotton, linen, polyester, or silk and can be cared for by following the washing instructions on the tag. It is suitable for both casual and formal occasions, and the right size can be determined by measuring the length of the table and adding 12-18 inches on each side for overhang.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Is it just me, or are these things a huge lint-magnent? Thankfully, they wash beautifully, but I feel like I need to carry a lint-roller in my bag now! I do love it, but am kind of dissappointed in it. Been thinking about going back to my cranberry striped table cloth.

yep, felt like I kept having with wipe it off all the time at events in December

I have two cats - both are predominantly white-haired. Nuff said.

It should have been made out of the polyester material Merrill uses for their table cloth. That thing is indestructable! Resists dust, dirt, wrinkles fall out quickly, lays nice, folds well, washes great. Too much cotton in the runner.

Yep, new vendor event tool - lint roller. :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your concerns about the lint-magnet qualities of a black table runner. However, I wanted to assure you that our black table runners are made with high-quality materials that are not only beautiful, but also easy to maintain. While they may attract lint, they are also very easy to clean and wash beautifully, making them a great long-term investment for your dining table. If you do find yourself needing to carry a lint-roller, our compact and portable lint-rollers are a great solution for on-the-go touch-ups. Ultimately, the decision to switch back to your cranberry striped table cloth is completely up to you, but I would encourage you to give our black table runner another chance. Thank you for your feedback and happy cooking!

What is a black table runner?

A black table runner is a long, narrow piece of fabric that is placed in the center of a dining table to add decoration and protection from spills or scratches.

What materials are black table runners typically made of?

Black table runners can be made from a variety of materials such as cotton, linen, polyester, or silk. It ultimately depends on personal preference and the desired look for the table setting.

How do I care for a black table runner?

The care instructions for a black table runner will depend on the material it is made of. Generally, it is recommended to follow the washing instructions on the tag. Most can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried or ironed on a low setting.

What occasions are appropriate for using a black table runner?

A black table runner can be used for both casual and formal occasions. It can add a touch of elegance to a dinner party or be used for everyday meals. It can also be used as part of a holiday table setting or for special events like weddings or graduations.

How do I choose the right size black table runner for my table?

To ensure a proper fit, measure the length of your table and add 12-18 inches on each side for overhang. This will give you the approximate width of the table runner you should purchase. If in doubt, it is always better to go with a slightly longer runner and adjust it as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliecooks4u
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
  • ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cat