• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth

In summary, the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth is a 60 inch by 102 inch tablecloth suitable for standard-sized tables. It is machine washable and currently only available in black. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, but does not have a non-slip backing. Non-slip tablecloth clips are recommended for added stability.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I am looking for a black cloth PC tablecloth. I'm trying to avoid paying the price Merrill wants, especially since I would like to have 2 for setting up booth. Does anyone have one that is in good shape they would like to sell?

I often use black material, depending on the venue I'm setting up at. Very elegant looking. Of course it would not work as a tablecloth. Not hold up to spills, etc.

Well, that's not a bad idea if I got something washable, just in case. I could just hem it. But I really would like to have one of the Merrill ones with the logo. I think it would really stand out. But thanks for the idea.

I use bed sheets. They are long enough to cover the table to the floor (so I can hide my stuff), and washable. I have used white, and then put my cranberry or green PC tablecloth over that. Colored cloth napkins add a pop of color as well, especially under the cookware or bamboo items.

I ordered a nice, new plain black polyester tablecoloth off Ebay.
Size: 90" x 132" Perfect for my 6 ft table and covers all four sides of the table.
The Ebay member id was: banner_stands-4-less .
I paid $17.75, and got free shipping.

Hey, Thanks, I think I will get on Ebay and check that out!

1. What are the dimensions of the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth?

The Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 102 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

2. Is the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

3. Does the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth come in other colors?

Currently, the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth is only available in black. However, we may introduce new colors in the future.

4. Can the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its durable fabric can withstand outdoor elements.

5. Does the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth have a non-slip backing?

No, the Black Pampered Chef Cloth Tablecloth does not have a non-slip backing. We recommend using our non-slip tablecloth clips for added stability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mtragert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies