• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Why did he wear a black condom?

In summary, "Black Panites" is a line of non-stick frying pans sold by Pampered Chef with a black ceramic coating. They are dishwasher safe, compatible with all stovetop types, and do not require seasoning. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Black Panties......

Anna had lost her husband almost four years ago. Her daughter was constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world.

Finally, Anna said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replied, "Mom! I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asked her to join him for a weekend in Vermont.

Their First night there, she undressed as he did. There she stood nude, except For a pair of black lacy panties; he was in his birthday suit.

Looking her over, he asked, "Why the black panties?"

She replied: "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still mourning."

He knew he was not getting lucky that night.

The following night was the same--she stood there wearing the black panties, and he was in his birthday suit--but now he was wearing a black condom.

She looked at him and asked: "What's with the black condom?"

He replied...................................................................
"I want to offer my deepest condolences"

That was funny!!!!!LOL

I like a guy who is quick on his 'feet'.

That's a pretty funny story! I can't believe she actually wore black panties for mourning. But hey, to each their own. And it's nice to see that the man was respectful and understanding of her feelings. That's a good sign for their relationship!

1. What are "Black Panites"?

"Black Panites" is a term used to describe a type of cookware sold by Pampered Chef. It is a line of non-stick frying pans with a black ceramic coating.

2. Are Black Panites dishwasher safe?

Yes, Black Panites are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

3. Can Black Panites be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Black Panites are compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Do I need to season Black Panites before use?

No, Black Panites do not require seasoning. The non-stick coating is ready to use right out of the box.

5. What is the warranty for Black Panites?

Black Panites come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with your pan, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies