• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Black Merrill Tablecloth?

In summary, the Black Merrill Tablecloth is a 100% cotton material that is soft and durable for table settings. It comes in various sizes and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It can be used for both casual and formal occasions, and has matching napkins available for purchase.
fifiplc
Gold Member
Does anyone have a black Merrill tablecloth they want to sell?

Let me take a look - I think I have one, but need to check (and check the condition). If it helps, I'm in the Cedar Rapids metro area.

1. What is the material of the Black Merrill Tablecloth?

The Black Merrill Tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable material for your table setting.

2. Does the Black Merrill Tablecloth come in different sizes?

Yes, the Black Merrill Tablecloth is available in various sizes to fit different table sizes. Please refer to the product description for specific measurements.

3. Is the Black Merrill Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Black Merrill Tablecloth is machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning. Please follow the care instructions on the product label.

4. Can the Black Merrill Tablecloth be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the Black Merrill Tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both casual and formal events. Its elegant design adds a touch of sophistication to any table setting.

5. Does the Black Merrill Tablecloth come with matching napkins?

Yes, the Black Merrill Tablecloth has matching napkins available for purchase separately. They are sold in sets of four and have the same beautiful design as the tablecloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tasoula76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies