• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Sales at My Black Friday Show?

In summary, the "Black Friday Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on Black Friday, where exclusive deals and discounts on products are offered. It will take place on Friday, November 26th at 12 am EST and will run for 24 hours. The event can be participated in online through the company's website. There will be exclusive deals and discounts available only during the event, and consultant discounts cannot be used during this time.
Cape_PC
Hello,
I actually have a show scheduled for Black Friday afternoon and I was wondering if anyone has some good ideas for some neat things I could do to help people buy more at a discount!? Thanks!

Andrea

I think this time of year is a great time to offer a slight discount on packages. You could use any of the package ideas others have posted here on CS. Another idea is to offer free shipping to anyone who orders over a certain amount.

I'm finding that the 20% sale on the Simple Additions is not doing anything to help my orders, so I've been offering a free spice or rub with a $60 order.

I am planning on doing a Black Friday online sale.
I was going to email out the Black Friday flyer (which I found here on CS).
How much lead time do you give, how soon do you send it out?
I am afraid that too soon and people will want to pre-order.
Thanks.

, thank you for reaching out! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of maximizing sales during busy times like Black Friday. One idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for those who book a future show at your Black Friday event. This could incentivize people to not only buy at a discount, but also to host a show in the future. You could also showcase some of our top-selling products and offer bundle deals for those who purchase multiple items. Lastly, don't forget to remind your guests about our amazing hostess rewards program, which can help them earn free and discounted products by hosting their own show. I hope these ideas help and I wish you a successful Black Friday event!

1. What is the "Black Friday Show"?

The "Black Friday Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

2. When is the "Black Friday Show" taking place?

The "Black Friday Show" will be held on Friday, November 26th this year. It will start at 12 am EST and run for 24 hours, so be sure to mark your calendars and set your alarms!

3. Can I participate in the "Black Friday Show" online?

Yes, absolutely! The "Black Friday Show" will be available for online shopping on our website. Simply log on to our website during the event to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

4. Are there any special offers or deals for "Black Friday Show"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only during the "Black Friday Show". These offers will be revealed on the day of the event, so be sure to check back often and don't miss out on these amazing deals!

5. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Black Friday Show"?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used during the "Black Friday Show" as the prices are already heavily discounted. However, we appreciate your support and hope you take advantage of these amazing deals to stock up on your favorite products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830