• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Sale Vs Invited Guest to UPampered Chefoming Shows

In summary, Leslie has decided not to do the Black Friday deal this year because of how many other consultants are doing it and she doesn't want her hosts to feel left out. She also recommends doing the Mystery Host Show instead.
BeckyC5830
I really want to put out the Black Friday/Cyber Monday email to my contact list. I'm offering free delivery to my house or a $4.25 credit. My dilemma is I don't want to compete with my hosts who will hold shows in the next few weeks. I'm thinking about omitting those names I know who are invited to the shows.

I'm just wondering what others have done in the past. This is my first Black Friday I've been a PC consultant.

I just sent the email to everyone! You don't want to leave anyone out, you never know what will happen.

I'm curious too. I use iContact and so I don't know how to deselect certain people. I just sent it to everyone. I have one catty show going on right now and the host will have just gotten my sale notice. I also have a show on Dec. 12th, so I'm hoping this doesn't hurt or annoy my hosts. Hopefully they'll think of it as a typical Black Friday sale that every store/business seems to do and won't hold it against me. We'll just have to see, I guess.

When I sent mine out, I purposly left out the hosts/guests I knew were coming up in the week before & after the sale. I didnt want my hosts to get the short end of the stick so to speak

I also have a quandry about the Black Friday thing... My Mystery Host (open house) is the very next weekend and I sent invites to EVERYONE on my contacts. I guess I'll have to pass on this opportunity unless I just hit my contacts from out of town?:confused:

Tonyphel00 said:
I also have a quandry about the Black Friday thing... My Mystery Host (open house) is the very next weekend and I sent invites to EVERYONE on my contacts. I guess I'll have to pass on this opportunity unless I just hit my contacts from out of town?:confused:

I think your Mystery Host Show is a much better bet for sales and bookings than the Black Friday deal.

I tried the Black Friday thing for a couple years, and never got a huge response....and what I did get didn't really help my paycheck, since I had to give such deep discounts. I've decided it's just not worth it for me, and I just enjoy the weekend off with my family now.

Today, though, I've received Black Friday sales emails from a Mary Kay Consultant, a Southern Living Consultant, a Silpada Consultant, and a BeautiControl Consultant (and all are basically the same thing that I've seen posted on here)...so I'm thinking that if others are being inundated with these emails the way that I am, that it would lose it's impact rather quickly.

leslieprichett said:
When I sent mine out, I purposly left out the hosts/guests I knew were coming up in the week before & after the sale. I didnt want my hosts to get the short end of the stick so to speak

This is what I did!!

leslieprichett said:

Leslie, I thought this was a great idea! I don't want my near future or near past hosts or guests to think they got a raw deal. So I sent it out to everyone else this morning.

When I mentioned to a few customers I was going to do this earlier in the week, one called me and placed an $80 order. The other woman I will follow-up with Friday to make sure she received my e-offer. So here's hoping it'll qualify as a show, otherwise my Monday night host will get a boost in sales!

What is the difference between the Black Friday Sale and an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

The Black Friday Sale is a special promotion where specific Pampered Chef products are offered at discounted prices for a limited time. On the other hand, an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show is an opportunity for guests to see and experience the products in action, learn new recipes, and shop for products at full price.

Can I still take advantage of the Black Friday Sale if I attend an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the Black Friday Sale by placing an order through an Independent Consultant after attending an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. However, the sale prices may not be available at the show itself.

Are there any additional discounts or perks for attending an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show during the Black Friday Sale?

No, there are no additional discounts or perks specifically for attending a Cooking Show during the Black Friday Sale. However, guests may have the opportunity to earn free or discounted products through the Host Rewards program.

Can I attend an Invited Guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show if I am not interested in purchasing anything?

Yes, you can attend a Cooking Show as a guest without any obligation to purchase anything. Our Consultants are happy to share cooking tips and recipes with all guests, regardless of their purchasing intentions.

Can I bring a friend to the Cooking Show as my invited guest for the Black Friday Sale?

Yes, you can bring a friend as your invited guest to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show during the Black Friday Sale. However, each guest must RSVP separately to ensure enough space and supplies are available for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mom4angela