• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Send My Black Friday Sale Email This Friday or Next Monday?

Summary, Carolyn is considering when to send out her email about the black friday sale and how she wants to run it. She has decided to send it out on Sunday/Monday to everyone. She also includes a shopping spree for people who order during certain hours. There are hourly specials, random freebies, and shopping sprees.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When are you sending out your email to promote a black friday sale? I originally wasn't going to do one but now that I'm really close to Level 3 I'm going to go for it. I was debating on sending it either this Friday or next Monday. I don't want to send it too early but I also don't want to miss anyone who gave me a work email and may not be at work next week. I also considered Wednesday which would put it really close so they don't forget.

I dont think I'd send it out Wednesday. A lot might be running around getting things ready and together for Thanksgiving and might not check email until Friday morning when they wake up (and too late for the sale). I'd say send it Sunday/Monday to everyone.

Anyone have samples of their Black Friday sale they'd like to share?

My newsletter, which includes my Black Friday Sale info, goes out today. That gives plenty of time for people to check out (or request) a catalog.

Carolyn, check out a few of the threads listed at the bottom of this thread. I know that a few of us shared ours there.

I plan on sending mine out tommorrow and sending a reminder email on Tuesday

I'm debating when to get the word out about it as well. But I'm still undecided how I want to run it. Do I have it be a Pre-Holiday Blowout Sale, where for one week, up through Cyber Monday they get a 10% discount, plus orders $50 and over get free shipping and a PC 2010 Wall Calendar?Or just do a one-day sale? Is 10% off enough of a bargain to entice people? Last year when I did the true Black Friday sale with each hour a different % discount, I didn't get a single order. But this year I have all the more contacts, so maybe I will get a bite or two.Then, should I have it include SA products and try to close it for November and help my SAT? Or call earning $3000 a long-shot and just have this be a December thing and promote getting a free gift w/ orders over $60 (the decorator bottle set)?Man, why do I have to be so indecisive with this stuff?!! :D :blushing: :rolleyes:

Amanda, 10% plus a possibility of free shipping is probably plenty to draw interest. It all depends on your customers and how much you get the word out. I had just a few orders last year, but they were nice, big orders. I've got a lot better buzz this year, so I'm hoping I'll have more orders.

I have two more shows between now and Thanskgiving so I don't want to send it out 'til after those shows.

Someone in our cluster has had awesome $700-1500 success with the following...TurkeyDON'T BE A TURKEY! Fabulous Black Friday & Saturday Website / Email Sale on November 27 & 28View the catalog online and shop from your seat instead of your feet! No dressing up and fighting all those crazy crowds! I plan on staying home and taking your orders all day and evening! HERE'S HOW IT WORKS AND WHY IT’S FABULOUS!Place an order via Email or my Website. All emails, and online orders are time-stamped so that you can benefit from the Specials. There will be HOURLY SPECIALS, RANDOM FREEBIES, SHOPPING SPREES, and other SURPRISE BONUSES! * For every $30 dollars you spend you will be entered into a drawing for a Deep Covered Baker / Cookbook / and Spice. Pay by credit card and receive an extra entry. SPECIALS: 12 midnight to 8 am: Let me sleep in and order by email or online and receive 15% off your entire order!* 8 am to 10 am: Tax-Free zone. All orders this hour are sales tax free!* 11am to 1 p.m.: Simple Additions sale 30% Off (Dinnerware / Serveware and Stands) 1 pm to 3 pm: All products containing an 'F' or ‘S’ for Fabulous Friday or Saturday are 15% off!* 3 pm to 5 pm: All men placing orders get a Seasons Best Recipe Collection and free gift wrapping on any order placed 5 pm to 8 pm: DINNER BREAK – Email / Web orders - Order $60 or more and receive a FREE Weekday Dinners – Done! Recipe Card Collections 8 pm to 11:59 pm: Be entered to win a Free Large Bamboo Platter. One entry for each $40 you spend. FREE SHIPPING! SHOPPING SPREES☺ I would appreciate it if you would invite a friend to benefit from this Phone/Web/Email Sale too! IN FACT, when you refer 5 or more people to my Fabulous Friday sale, you will WIN A SHOPPING SPREE of your own! The more people you refer, the BIGGER your spree will be! The spree is based on orders placed by your referrals. The Host Special for November is our fabulous Simple Additions & Barware! What a great buy! ☺ If you are one of my Past Hosts, this discount is in addition to your 10% Past Host Discount for even more savings! Place your order by:sending an email to me at [email protected]or on my website
WEBSITE INSTRUCTIONS:Order Online! pampered chef DOT biz SLASH mynameClick Order Products (bottom left)HOST: Enter: [my name] and shop from home!
IMPORTANT: Discounts are not processed on my website! I will do them manually!!! And email you the adjusted price. These discounts are from me personally and not from the Pampered Chef® Home Office! Serving up solutions for today's budgets...

Okay, so I put this together. Let me know what you think! :)

Attachments

• Black Friday-Cyber Monday 2009.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 667
Hey Amanda,

looks good to me, but my only conecern is that free S&H for orders over $50 eats ALOT of your commission on a $50 order (depending on your commission rate)... Especially giving a 10% off too... Maybe you could make it $1 shipping?

And assuming that it is free for a $50 order AFTER the 10% off? Then they'd be ordering about $55 worth of stuff... That means you'd be eatting about $5 of your commission, plus another $4.25, that is about $9.25 per order... Will you make any money?

Not sure I'd offer so much! Or maybe I'm not getting how you'd do it...

I know, that was my worry too. But if it helps me for SAT, I thought I'd try it out. But...my last show might not be too big and so I'm really far away from reaching $3000. In that case, I should just make it a December show and decide what I want to offer. I want it to be enticing enough for people to actually order, but not sure how much to give away.

I agree about trying to entice them during this 75% off time of year. So part of mine will be a limited number of items at about 50% off or so. Things in the catalog that I earned and don't want/need. If I only sell those things, I'll have room, but if it gets them "in the door" and thinking so they order stuff, that's great too. Figure 50% off selected products will get them opening emails. My people love a sale (and luckily, email).

Okay, I think I'm going to just focus on the 10% off and the free calendar. I think I'll put on there Free shipping for orders over $100, even though I doubt anyone's going to be buying that much. But now I'm wondering what to do about shipping. Do I put on there something about choosing Direct shipping so that it's delivered right to their door? All my contacts live from 20 minutes to an hour away from me and I really can't drag my 4 kids around making deliveries. How would you handle it?I could say that people who live local to me I'll deliver it to them, but everyone else needs to select direct shipping? But then that's not much of a sale when the money they save on the sale they turn around and spend on shipping.Oh man, I don't know what to do...

Offer to meet with them at a set time for the delivery of their products. Maybe somewhere that's in the middle.

Also, it may make sense for you to cover the cost of the direct shipping (but charge them the $4.25). Maybe not, I'm not sure. I know that sometimes the cost of the direct shipping is worth me not having to catch up with everyone while dragging my kids everywhere. Do it on a case by case basis?

How about if I put this on there:--$4.25 shipping means your order arrives at my home and you’ll need to arrange to have it picked up--or select Direct Shipping and have it sent to your door! Direct shipping orders get a free Season’s Best Cookbook!

crystalscookingnow said:
Offer to meet with them at a set time for the delivery of their products. Maybe somewhere that's in the middle.Also, it may make sense for you to cover the cost of the direct shipping (but charge them the $4.25). Maybe not, I'm not sure. I know that sometimes the cost of the direct shipping is worth me not having to catch up with everyone while dragging my kids everywhere. Do it on a case by case basis?
That's a good option, too. Schedule a set pick up day at a mall parking lot or something? A case by case basis might be good, cause some purchases that will cost me too much. You know, those little orders of twixit clips and mini serving spatulas! :D

What are the deals for the Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale?

Our Black Friday Sale at Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions on a variety of products. This year, we have deals on popular kitchen tools, cookware sets, and our famous Stoneware Collection. Visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

When does the Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale start and end?

The Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale typically starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving and runs through the weekend. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the exact start and end dates of our sale.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available during the Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale?

Yes, we offer special promotions and discounts during our Black Friday Sale. These may include free shipping, buy one get one deals, and exclusive discounts on certain products. Keep an eye out for these offers on our website and social media channels.

Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale?

No, you do not need a promo code to access the deals during our Black Friday Sale. The discounts will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I use my Pampered Chef host rewards or consultant discount during the Black Friday Sale?

Unfortunately, host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be combined with the Black Friday Sale promotions. However, you can still use them on regular-priced items outside of the sale. Contact your consultant for more information on how to redeem your rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3