• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make the most of a Facebook Black Friday party for my business?

In summary, the consultant provides a summary of the content. She tells people not to order through her website because the website doesn't provide the time of the order. She has a Black Friday special where people order through her website, receive a discount, and then she enters the discount as a gift for the consultant.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
In Consultant News it mentioned someone doing a Facebook Black Friday party. Anyone have any idea or suggestions when you should set it up? How or what should the specials be? Any other input would be appreciated. I am trying to rebuild my business after a really difficult pregnancy and any sales I can get this month would make me happy. Thank you for any suggestions you give.

I would love to know too!!! :)

I've done a Black Friday Sale for the past several years. I can tell you what I do, but you might need to adjust things for yourself to make sure you still make a profit. My flyer is attached in both Publisher and PDF form. Basically people call, email, or FB message me with their order. They save depending on when they place their order. My sale runs 7-11 am on Friday. On Saturday I figure up all of the orders. I contact people the way they've contacted me (i.e. those who emailed their orders get an email with their total). As it says in the flyer, I put these on a December show, so the December special is available. I'll be happy to answer any questions. Remember, the specifics of this are set up so that I still make money because of my commission level. Don't lose money with any deal you set up. This is a business, after all.As for promoting it, I don't post anything publicly until the Monday before Thanksgiving. This way I don't interfere with any shows going on up to that point. On that Monday I send out an email, put it on FB, etc. Because I've done this for a while, I do have people who ask before that. In those cases I share the information so they can start planning. As a matter of fact, today my nail tech told me people have started asking her about it. I'll be taking in extra catalogs and a stack of Black Friday flyers to her shop next week.

Attachments

• Black Friday Sale - on full page.pub
    105 KB · Views: 470
  • Black Friday Sale - on full page.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 719
how do you do the discounts? i am a new consultant and not sure how the discount part of this sale would work.

Nashay, I am fairly new, too, but I believe you do the discounts as a consultant gift when setting up the order.

Thanks Chickey! Just got my flyer made up and posted that I would be announcing a Black Friday special this coming monday on my Facebook...hope I get some sales from it!

Rae, I notice that you tell people in your flyer not to place the order through your website. Do you do individual orders? I thought it would be done as a party and then apply the discount before you close it out?

I tell them not to place the order through my website because the website doesn't tell me the exact time of the order. Since discounts are based on the time they order, I need that information. Yes, these orders are part of a December show I put in connected with an event I do the first Saturday in December. And, Nashay, Chickey is right. I enter the discount amount as a consultant gift.

Thanks, Rae.

1. What products will be included in the Black Friday sale on Facebook?

The Black Friday sale on Facebook will include a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

2. How can I access the Black Friday sale on Facebook?

To access the Black Friday sale on Facebook, simply visit our official Pampered Chef Facebook page on the designated date and time. The sale will be featured on our page and you can click on the items you wish to purchase.

3. Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts for Facebook followers?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts for our Facebook followers during the Black Friday sale. Make sure to follow us on Facebook to stay updated on all our promotions and offers.

4. How long will the Black Friday sale on Facebook last?

The Black Friday sale on Facebook will last for 24 hours, starting at midnight on Black Friday. Make sure to take advantage of the sale during this time period as it is a limited-time offer.

5. Can I combine the Black Friday sale on Facebook with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Black Friday sale on Facebook cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards and free products through our host program during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila