• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Black Friday Sales: Tips for Mailing to Past Hosts

In summary, "Black Friday Mailing" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts to email subscribers on the day after Thanksgiving. The email will be sent out early in the morning on Black Friday and to ensure receipt, subscribers should check their spam or promotions folders and add the email address to their contacts. The "Black Friday Mailing" deals cannot be combined with other promotions and are only available for online purchases.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was debating on mailing out flyers and information to my past hosts about Black Friday and including some booking info for January. When I got down and looked at it, I have over 150 hosts! Yikes, a lot more than I thought I would have. It doesn't seem reasonable for me to mail out information to all of my hosts so I was thinking about picking some of the repeat people and the high show people and just going with them. What are your thoughts on this? Any "better" way to reduce my list?

I would go more with the lower show people as they probably did not get as much for free etc at their shows, they might be interested in earning some more. My lower show people tend to be more frequent repeat hosts. I was thinking of doing something similar. Good luck!

Take a good look at the list. Can you remove repeat hosts? Yourself? Shows that never held? My list was a lot shorter when I did that.

1. What is "Black Friday Mailing" and how does it work?

"Black Friday Mailing" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef offers on the day after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday. We send out exclusive deals and discounts to our email subscribers, so make sure to sign up for our emails to receive these amazing offers!

2. When will I receive the "Black Friday Mailing" email?

The "Black Friday Mailing" email will be sent out early in the morning on Black Friday. Keep an eye on your inbox so you don't miss out on these limited-time offers!

3. How can I make sure I receive the "Black Friday Mailing" email?

To ensure that you receive our "Black Friday Mailing" email, make sure that you are subscribed to our email list and that our emails are not going to your spam or promotions folder. You can also add our email address to your contacts to ensure delivery.

4. Can I use the "Black Friday Mailing" deals in conjunction with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Black Friday Mailing" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for the day of Black Friday and cannot be used on previous or future purchases.

5. Will the "Black Friday Mailing" deals be available in stores?

No, the "Black Friday Mailing" deals are only available online through our email subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our emails to take advantage of these exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • thatgirl2120