• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals with Our Black Friday Flyer | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the "Black Friday Flyer" is a special sales flyer released by Pampered Chef on Black Friday, known for its major discounts. It includes a variety of popular products, but coupons and discounts cannot be used on these items. The sale is only valid on Black Friday and some items may sell out quickly. While there are no limits on purchases, there may be limited quantities available.
islandgurlchef
Does anyone have a good Black Friday flyer that can be emailed out this week? I've never done a Black Friday sale but am thinking I might do one this year.......thank you!

A few have been shared in other Black Friday threads. Check out the ones below.

I've found short & sweet works best for me. I make up to 31% in commission so I can afford more ... but I've learned that doing 30% off for 2 hours gets a better response than breaking it down & saying 30% from 7AM-9AM, 25% from 9AM-11AM, 20% from 11AM-1PM, etc. But I ALWAYS put a clause in my sales ... I give them a time & date that the sale ends OR $1,000 IN SALES ~ which ever comes first! That way I can limit how much I'm spending out of my pocket for the event. I also don't try to figure up the 30% off price the corrected shipping & the corrected tax amount. I figure it will all average out in the end so I just do 30% off the final total. It's much easier in my head & so much more simple to explain to them. They never complain!!! LOL

What is the "Black Friday Flyer"?

The "Black Friday Flyer" is a special sales flyer released by Pampered Chef on Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving and known for its major sales and discounts.

What products are included in the "Black Friday Flyer" sale?

The "Black Friday Flyer" includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even some limited edition items.

Can I use coupons or discounts on "Black Friday Flyer" items?

No, unfortunately coupons and discounts cannot be used on "Black Friday Flyer" items. The prices listed in the flyer are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other offers.

How long is the "Black Friday Flyer" sale valid?

The "Black Friday Flyer" sale is only valid on Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. However, some items may sell out quickly, so it's best to shop early to ensure you get the products you want.

Are there any limits on the number of "Black Friday Flyer" items I can purchase?

While there are no limits on the number of items you can purchase, some products may have limited quantities available. It's best to shop early to ensure you can get the products you want before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies