• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Confusion over Black Friday Discount in Canadian Myemaildesigns.com Newsletter

In summary, Black Friday is a major shopping event that takes place on the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. It offers significant discounts and deals on various products from various retailers. It typically falls on the fourth Friday of November, with discounts ranging from 20-50% off. Not all stores participate in Black Friday, so it's best to check with your preferred stores beforehand. Online shopping has become increasingly popular on Black Friday due to the convenience and ease of finding deals from home.
PamperedK
Silver Member
So the Canadian Myemaildesigns.com newsletter has a reference to a Black Friday Discount.....we didn't do anything for Black Friday in Canada.....what is this referring to?

The reason I'm concerned is I didn't see it before I sent it out and now people are asking. :(

We didn't have a black Friday discount here either (that I was aware of) but we did have a cyber Monday free shipping with $75 order deal.

Yeah we had that too...this is the wording from his newsletter:Here are some ideas for mixing and matching products from The Pampered Chef® to create your own gift sets. Remember my Black Friday discount applies to all of these products!

That's weird. I'd just explain that it's a formatted e-mail that you purchase from another company and you didn't notice their typo ~ that's it's Nov stuff for the US girls that shouldn't have been in a Dec newsletter much less a Canadian newsletter.Or you could offer 10% or 15% off this Friday! LOL

Tell them you threw in that little blurb to see who really READS your newsletters & that since they noticed it & asked they qualify for the discount. LOL

Sheila said:
Tell them you threw in that little blurb to see who really READS your newsletters & that since they noticed it & asked they qualify for the discount. LOL

LOL too funny. I actually said they get a discount for noticing! I offered 10% so hopefully that will round up a few more orders!

What is Black Friday?

Black Friday is a major shopping event that takes place on the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. It is known for offering significant discounts and deals on various products from various retailers.

When is Black Friday?

Black Friday typically falls on the fourth Friday of November, the day after Thanksgiving. However, some retailers may start their sales earlier in the week or extend them through the weekend.

What kind of discounts can I expect on Black Friday?

The discounts offered on Black Friday can vary depending on the retailer and the product. However, it is common to see discounts ranging from 20-50% off, with some items being discounted even more.

Do all stores participate in Black Friday?

No, not all stores participate in Black Friday. Some retailers may choose to opt out or offer different discounts on different days. It is best to check with your preferred stores beforehand to see if they are participating.

Can I shop for Black Friday discounts online?

Yes, many retailers offer Black Friday discounts both in-store and online. In fact, online shopping has become increasingly popular on Black Friday due to the convenience and ease of finding deals from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cincychef