• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday DCB Bundle Deal - Spice Up Your Meal!

sorry that was a little confusing!Order the DCB, get the Dec. Guest Special + FREE Shipping!Order the DCB Set, get the bonus Guest Special + FREE Shipping!Order the DCB, get the DCB cookbook free!
oreocowgirl
Has anyone thought of doing a DCB Bundle deal for black Friday?
I thought about bundling the DCB with a rub, or spice and over mits for a flat price.

there was a DCB bundle deal that was going around about this time last year. It was so popular that HO copied it as a guest special in February. I like the idea of using it as a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal though...

How about, buy the DCB, get the DCB cookbook free?

If you're putting it in as a November show, that deal actually wouldn't cost you a penny because of the Guest Special. If your Black Friday orders are part of a December show, it would cost you the price of the cookbook, but they could also get the Batter Bowl or Measuring Cups for free.

I do some of the $99 Bundles that have been mentioned in the past on this site. They do cost me a little bit, but everyone really loves them. I'm attaching the flyer I display at my shows. Hope you get some ideas from it.

Shari in TX

p.s. I haven't actually double-checked to see if the values of each set are the same after some of the price increases in the fall catalog. Just wanted to mention that in case any of you use them.

Attachments

• DCB Sets (updated 03202011).doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 629
chellb1234 said:
How about, buy the DCB, get the DCB cookbook free?

I Like This!

I just sent out my Black Friday email to my customers and included the following bundle thingy I'm offering:

Deep Covered Baker Bundle - SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY PRICE!!!
Prepare Dinner Time in No Time with the fabulous Deep Covered Baker! Chicken Fajitas in 15 min, BBQ Pork Sandwiches in 15 min, Mexican Chicken Lasagna in 12 min AND cook Fiesta Chicken and Broccoli Chicken Rice with FROZEN boneless chicken in only 25 min! You won't believe how fast you can get dinner ready for your family!
Get the Deep Covered Baker (in your choice of color), Salad Choppers and Deep Covered Baker Cookbook for only $99.99* (all day long!!)

Kristina ~What did you send out for your Black Friday? Been thinking about doing one ~ didn't have any luck last year but I could use the sales this month!Thanks,
Karen

kristina16marie said:
Get the Deep Covered Baker (in your choice of color), Salad Choppers and Deep Covered Baker Cookbook for only $99.99* (all day long!!)

I love the idea of putting the DCB wtih the Salad Choppers and Cookbook. That's a $117.50 value and I don't know who wouldn't jump at that. I was just wondering how you were planning on doing it so it doesn't cost you too much. Are you going to put these in as November shows to take advantage of the Guest Special of the free cookbook?

Also, does the "*" refer to something that says "plus tax and shipping"?

I love all the great ideas on this site and appreciate information about how to implement them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Shari in TX

How about this:
Order the DCB, get the Dec. Guest Special + FREE Shipping!
Order the DCB Set, get the bonus Guest Special + FREE Shipping!

DCB Set = DCB, Mix 'n Chop & DCB cookbook = $103
That way either order gets the FREE Guest Special!

thehaleykitchen said:
Kristina ~

What did you send out for your Black Friday? Been thinking about doing one ~ didn't have any luck last year but I could use the sales this month!

Thanks,
Karen

here is a link to the email campaign i just sent out for my black friday sale: Black Friday Special Event

it's modified from shelby's flyer that someone else posted. =)

Shari in TX said:
I love the idea of putting the DCB wtih the Salad Choppers and Cookbook. That's a $117.50 value and I don't know who wouldn't jump at that. I was just wondering how you were planning on doing it so it doesn't cost you too much. Are you going to put these in as November shows to take advantage of the Guest Special of the free cookbook?

Also, does the "*" refer to something that says "plus tax and shipping"?

I love all the great ideas on this site and appreciate information about how to implement them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Shari in TX

yes, i'd be putting all the orders in on one show so the cookbook would be the free guest special. if you put in a consultant gift for $10.01 to make their total $99.99 and at 20% commission you'd still make $11.99 on the order (my commission is higher since i've hit my 15k career sales and get extra overrides as an advanced director).

the * does refer to them ordering under host name "black friday" so i can pull the order into my p3 and adjust their total before charging their card.

oops - i forgot the salad choppers price isn't $25 anymore so you'd have to do a consultant gift of $11.01 and still make a minimum of $11.19 on each bundle.

I am soooo going to try this this year!
I just posted it to my biz fb page!

VeronicaW said:
How about this:
Order the DCB, get the Dec. Guest Special + FREE Shipping!
Order the DCB Set, get the bonus Guest Special + FREE Shipping!

DCB Set = DCB, Mix 'n Chop & DCB cookbook = $103
That way either order gets the FREE Guest Special!

if i'm going to spend out of pocket i'd rather give a product instead of free shipping. both are write offs, but products count towards the host rewards, commission, incentives and trip points...just my humble opinion. ;)

thanks kristina....i kind of modified yours to meet my needs :D
wishing you great success!!

What is the "Black Friday DCB Bundle Deal - Spice Up Your Meal!"?

The "Black Friday DCB Bundle Deal - Spice Up Your Meal!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on Black Friday where customers can purchase a Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB) and receive a set of spice blends for free.

What is included in the DCB Bundle Deal?

The DCB Bundle Deal includes a Deluxe Cooking Blender and a set of 3 spice blends: Smoky Barbecue Rub, Southwest Seasoning Mix, and Asian Citrus Seasoning Mix.

Can I purchase the DCB Bundle Deal online?

Yes, the DCB Bundle Deal can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef independent consultant.

Is the DCB Bundle Deal available in stores?

No, the DCB Bundle Deal is only available through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef independent consultant.

How long is the DCB Bundle Deal available for?

The DCB Bundle Deal is only available on Black Friday and while supplies last, so make sure to take advantage of this great deal before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies