• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a broken food chopper lead to buying a house?

In summary, my brother called me at 10:30 at night to come to the hospital and calm his mother down. I got there and calmed her down and she allowed her nurse to come back into the room. The nurse saw my catalog bag and said "Who sells Pampered Chef?" I said "I do" to
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
.....but I'll take it :) We are buying a house :) :) :) and I have always loved the sayings you put on walls (Wall Words, Uppercase Living) but we have been in rentals the past 4 years.

I went to both websites (WW, UL) looking for a catalog. WW lets you look at their list of consultants and contact them. I contacted a girl last week and never heard back. Tonight I chose another girl a bit farther away. I emailed her (with my PC signature line at the bottom!) Well, she responded immediately and said it was so weird that I would contact her. She broke her food chopper and her husband told her to have a show! She was going to go to PC's website and look for a consultant!

I'm calling her tomorrow to set a date! How fun is that?!

(For the record...UL charges $5 for a catalog! The first consultant they referred me to never responded so I had to ask for another consultant and she referred me to the main website to BUY a catalog and told me to then call her with my order :rolleyes: Okay....I know their catalogs are bigger than our catalogs but come on...not very good customer service.)

That's great! I keep hoping my e-mail signature will produce results. Someday...

I just got invited to a Uppercase Living show and got a catalog from the friend that is having the show. I am glad that I was able to get a catalog so early, now I have time to look through the catalog and find a space in my house where I am going to put the words, so that I really get what I want.

nicki25 said:
I just got invited to a Uppercase Living show and got a catalog from the friend that is having the show. I am glad that I was able to get a catalog so early, now I have time to look through the catalog and find a space in my house where I am going to put the words, so that I really get what I want.

My problem is that I can find two or three sayings PER room if I keep looking! My question is....how many rooms can you put these things in before it looks overdone?

I don't have any in my house yet. I guess that will be changing. I am excited to figure out where to put the first one!!!

I love uppercase living!! I was never charged for a catalog, I guess it must depend on the consultant! The thing that I love the most about Uppercase Living is that you can customize your own words!! I was able to do a really neat and favorite saying above my kids' pics in the hall! I can't wait to paint and decorate my new house so I can get more!!!

I like the idea of uppercase living, but have never bought anything...other than the catalog. I paid $5 for a catalog at a craft fair. I found many that I like for my home and restaurant...I am considering buying a Crikkett from Walmart and making my own. The Crikkett would be an investment for future things...scrapbooking, signs, invitations, etc.

I absoluetly LOVE UL....just put on a few things tonight from a show I hosted. Their stuff is awesome, and I found a fabulous consultant! So fab, that I actually even thought of doing that along-side PC. Then I came to my senses.......

My weirdest booking happened in February, but I met this lady in December. Here's the story.In the beginning of December my MIL had surgery and 2 days later she was moved up to the general floor. So, it's 10:30 at night, and the phone rings. It's my BIL asking me if I could get over to the hospital, his mother was very confused and needed to be calmed down and he was over 45 minutes away while I live only 5 minutes from the hospital. So I get there and my MIL was so confused that she had called 911, saying the nurses were keeping her hostage. LOL So after I got her calmed down, and she allowed her nurse to come back into the room, the nurse saw my catalog bag and says "Who sells Pampered Chef?" I said "I do" to which she responds with "you are new best friend". I gave her the catalog I had and before I could contact her she placed an order on my website. Then at the end of January she contacts me (again before I could contact her) saying she wanted to have a catalog show. While she would have loved to have a cooking show, with her working nights and never on the same days, she just couldn't commit to that.

Hey. Let me know if your consultant doesn't work out. My cousin sells UL and lives here in AL. She does do shows in GA too though since her sister lives there in Cumming, GA. I'm not sure where your town is compared to that but I can get you her info if you need it.

GeorgiaPeach said:
.....but I'll take it :) We are buying a house :) :) :) and I have always loved the sayings you put on walls (Wall Words, Uppercase Living) but we have been in rentals the past 4 years.

I went to both websites (WW, UL) looking for a catalog. WW lets you look at their list of consultants and contact them. I contacted a girl last week and never heard back. Tonight I chose another girl a bit farther away. I emailed her (with my PC signature line at the bottom!) Well, she responded immediately and said it was so weird that I would contact her. She broke her food chopper and her husband told her to have a show! She was going to go to PC's website and look for a consultant!

I'm calling her tomorrow to set a date! How fun is that?!

(For the record...UL charges $5 for a catalog! The first consultant they referred me to never responded so I had to ask for another consultant and she referred me to the main website to BUY a catalog and told me to then call her with my order :rolleyes: Okay....I know their catalogs are bigger than our catalogs but come on...not very good customer service.)

I have 3 in our house
one in my office , 1 in my daughter's room and one on our stairwayTarget sells some and mine came from Steinmart
we don't have any consultants in our area

Congrats on the booking!
I love UL too! I had a party last year & dh said "do we have to have these stickers in every room" LOL, he doesn't get it!

I've been wanting to try directly posting a pic, let's see if it works....
these are some of my UL pics

100_0725.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0727.jpg

Cool it worked:cool: Thanks to KG for telling us how to anyway!

couple more;)

100_0728.jpg

100_0729.jpg

What is a "Bizarre Way to Get a Show" with Pampered Chef?

A "Bizarre Way to Get a Show" is a unique and creative way for a host to earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show. Instead of the traditional method of inviting friends and family to a show at their home, the host can choose a more unconventional location or theme for their show.

How does a host earn free products through a "Bizarre Way to Get a Show"?

By hosting a successful "Bizarre Way to Get a Show," the host can earn free products based on the sales made during their event. The more sales, the more free products the host will earn.

What are some examples of "Bizarre Ways to Get a Show"?

Some examples of "Bizarre Ways to Get a Show" include hosting a show at a local park or beach, having a themed party such as a game night or movie night, or collaborating with a local business or organization to host a joint event.

Can anyone host a "Bizarre Way to Get a Show" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a "Bizarre Way to Get a Show" with Pampered Chef as long as they are 18 years or older and live in a country where Pampered Chef operates.

How can I get started with hosting a "Bizarre Way to Get a Show" with Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you plan and organize your event. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about hosting a show and find a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • Aurora
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
wadesgirl