• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!

In summary, the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!" is a tasty recipe that combines chicken, vegetables, and seasonings in a flaky pastry crust. It can be served as a main dish or as appetizers. To make this dish, you will need boneless chicken breasts, puff pastry, chopped vegetables, olive oil, dried herbs, and salt and pepper. The chicken is seasoned and cooked in a skillet before being shredded and combined with the vegetables. You can use any vegetables you like for this recipe. To assemble and bake, the filling is placed on half of the pastry, folded over, and sealed before baking in the oven.
heat123
Silver Member
I made the orginal version last year and it was ok. But tonight I made it with cresent rolls instead of the french bread and made a braid and everyone loved it! I added more chicken and doubled the ingredients and it was soo good. Less bread more filling! I also added a small amount of tomato and it was yumms! Just had to share how great this variation turned out! I am going to do this version at my next show too!

I'm a firm believer that anything that's a good sandwich is a good ring/braid. I still keep meaning to make one that's like taco ring, but with sloppy joe meat instead of taco.

Hmm, now that's an idea!

Ok. I did this version at my show last night and it was a total HIT! They raved about it and so now I am thinkin it would be great as a pizza too! Yumms!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you tried out a variation of the recipe and it turned out to be a hit with everyone. Using crescent rolls and adding more chicken sounds like a delicious twist to the original version. I love how you also added a small amount of tomato for some extra flavor. Thank you for sharing your success with us, and I'm sure your guests at your next show will love this version as well. Happy cooking!

What is the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!"?

The "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!" is a delicious and versatile recipe that combines chicken, vegetables, and seasonings in a flaky pastry crust. It can be served as a main dish or cut into smaller portions for appetizers.

What ingredients do I need to make the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!"?

You will need 2 boneless chicken breasts, 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 cup of chopped vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms), 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of dried herbs (such as thyme or rosemary), and salt and pepper to taste.

How do I prepare the chicken for the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!"?

Start by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and the dried herbs. Then, cook them in a skillet with the olive oil over medium heat until they are fully cooked. Once cooled, shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces.

Can I use different vegetables in the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!"?

Yes, you can use any vegetables that you like or have on hand. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly with the chicken.

How do I assemble and bake the "Bistro Chicken Twist-Variation!"?

Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface and cut it into two equal rectangles. Place the cooked chicken and vegetables on one half of each rectangle, leaving a border around the edges. Fold the other half of the pastry over the filling and seal the edges by pressing them together with a fork. Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies