1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bistro Chicken Twist Question

1. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Hi.

I have a show on Friday and the host asked me to make the Bistro Chicken Twist...I have never made it so I have a couple questions....

I don't have the Rectangle Stone, can I make it on the Large Round Stone or the Stoneware Bar Pan?

Also, I don't have the Large Cutting Board, can I just assemble it on the stone instead??

Thanks. :rolleyes:

I will be practicing this tomorrow night for dinner! :D I don't want to mess up the twist on Friday! :eek:

Feb 21, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Yes to both your questions. I make this at most of my shows unless the guests have already had it previously. I LOVE to make this at my shows because it's so easy and VERY impressive!

Feb 21, 2006
  3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Thanks!

So would you recommend the Large Round Stone or the Bar Pan?

Feb 21, 2006
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I use the Bar Pan instead of the Round Stone because I don't have to worry about the seasoning falling off the stone onto the host's floor!

Feb 21, 2006
  5. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Great...

thanks for the info. I will use the Bar Pan then!! :) :) :)

Feb 21, 2006
  6. recipe

hi! do you have the chicken twist recipe? or where can i get it? i am new and have very few recipes. thanks....angie

Feb 21, 2006
  7. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Attached Files:

Feb 21, 2006
Have something to add?