• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Birthdays: Chris Robinson, Elke Sommer, Art Garfunkel & More!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home demonstrations. Chris Robinson is a musician and actor, Elke Sommer is a German actress, and Art Garfunkel is an American singer and actor. Other famous people celebrating their birthdays today include Jackie Chan, Vanessa Williams, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Actor Chris Robinson is 71. Actress Elke Sommer is 69. Oregon Gov. Ted Kulongoski is 69. Singer Art Garfunkel is 68. Actor-playwright Sam Shepard is 66. Singer Peter Noone is 62. Actor Nestor Serrano ("24") is 54. Actress-comedian Mo Gaffney is 51. Actor Robert Patrick is 51. Singer Bryan Adams is 50. Actress Tilda Swinton is 49. Actress Tatum O'Neal is 46. Actress Andrea McArdle is 46. Rock singer Angelo Moore (Fishbone) is 44. Actress Judy Reyes is 42. Rock musician Mark Hunter (James) is 41. Actor Sam Rockwell is 41. Country singers Jennifer and Heather Kinley (The Kinleys) are 39. Actor Corin Nemec is 38. Rock musician Jonny Greenwood (Radiohead) is 38. Country singer-musician Ryan Adams is 35. Actor Sam Page is 33. Actor Jeremy Lelliott is 27. Rock musician Kevin Jonas (The Jonas Brothers) is 22.

Wow, what a diverse group of birthdays today! It's amazing to see such a wide range of ages and accomplishments. Happy birthday to all of these talented individuals! I'm particularly excited to see that Bryan Adams is turning 50 today. He's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and I can't believe he's already hit the big 5-0. And Tilda Swinton at 49? She's such a phenomenal actress, I can't wait to see what she does next. And of course, who can forget the Jonas Brothers' own Kevin Jonas turning 22? It's hard to believe they've been in the industry for so long already. Happy birthday to everyone celebrating today!

Hello everyone! Happy birthday to all of our amazing celebrities celebrating today. Chris Robinson, Elke Sommer, Art Garfunkel and more! It's always exciting to see so many talented individuals sharing the same birthday. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to celebrate special occasions with delicious food and good company. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter and of course, some fantastic meals. Cheers to another year of success and happiness!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home cooking demonstrations.

Who is Chris Robinson?

Chris Robinson is a musician and actor, best known as the lead singer of the rock band The Black Crowes.

Who is Elke Sommer?

Elke Sommer is a German actress and entertainer, known for her roles in films such as "A Shot in the Dark" and "The Prize".

Who is Art Garfunkel?

Art Garfunkel is an American singer, songwriter, and actor, best known as one half of the folk rock duo Simon & Garfunkel.

What other famous people have birthdays today?

Other famous people who have birthdays today include actor Jackie Chan, actress and singer Vanessa Williams, and former professional wrestler and actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg