• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March 3rd Birthdays: Lee Radziwill, Jennifer Warnes, Jessica Biel & More

In summary, Lee Radziwill was an American socialite, actress, and interior decorator. She was also the younger sister of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Jennifer Warnes is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer, known for her hit songs "Up Where We Belong" and "I've Had the Time of My Life". Jessica Biel is an American actress, model, and producer, currently 39 years old. Lee Radziwill's family has a long history of wealth and influence and she was also the aunt of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Caroline Kennedy. Recently, Jessica Biel has starred in various TV series and co-founded a wellness brand.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Socialite Lee Radziwill is 77. Movie producer-director George Miller is 65. Actress Hattie Winston is 65. Singer Jennifer Warnes is 63. Actor-director Tim Kazurinsky is 60. Singer-musician Robyn Hitchcock is 57. Rock musician John Lilley is 56. Actress Miranda Richardson is 52. Radio personality Ira Glass is 51. Actress Mary Page Keller is 49. Olympic track and field gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee is 48. College Football Hall of Famer Herschel Walker is 48. Rapper-actor Tone-Loc (lohk) is 44. Rock musician John Bigham is 41. Actress Julie Bowen is 40. Country singer Brett Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 39. Actor David Faustino is 36. Singer Ronan Keating (Boyzone) is 33. Rapper Lil' Flip is 29. Actress Jessica Biel is 28. Rock musician Blower (aka Joe Garvey) (Hinder) is 26.

My youngest, Rebekah is 2 today! (See my profile pic) :)

1. Who is Lee Radziwill?

Lee Radziwill, born on March 3rd, 1933, was an American socialite, actress, and interior decorator. She was also the younger sister of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.

2. What is Jennifer Warnes known for?

Jennifer Warnes, born on March 3rd, 1947, is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. She is known for her hit songs "Up Where We Belong" and "I've Had the Time of My Life".

3. How old is Jessica Biel?

Jessica Biel, born on March 3rd, 1982, is an American actress, model, and producer. As of March 2021, she is 39 years old.

4. Did Lee Radziwill have any other famous relatives?

Aside from her sister, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Lee Radziwill's family has a long history of wealth and influence. Her father was a stockbroker and her stepfather was a billionaire businessman. She was also the aunt of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Caroline Kennedy.

5. What projects has Jessica Biel worked on recently?

In recent years, Jessica Biel has starred in the USA Network crime thriller series "The Sinner" and the Facebook Watch drama series "Limetown". She has also co-founded the wellness brand, Au Fudge, and serves as the executive producer for the Freeform series "Cruel Summer".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views