• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is celebrating their birthday on this date?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I cannot provide personal information on customers, but suggest using a birthday reminder app or checking social media to see who has a birthday on February 3rd. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great birthday gifts, which can be ordered online or through direct contact. While there are no specific deals for birthdays, there are frequently promotions and sales on products. Pampered Chef parties are also a fun way to celebrate a birthday, with options for in-person or virtual parties, and the host can earn free products and discounts. Although there are no birthday-themed products, there is a wide selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that would make great gifts for someone who loves to cook or
colegrovet
Gold Member
Comedian Shelley Berman is 84. Former Sen. Paul Sarbanes (D-Md.) is 77. Football Hall-of-Famer Fran Tarkenton is 70. Actress Bridget Hanley is 69. Actress Blythe Danner is 67. Singer Dennis Edwards is 67. Football Hall-of-Famer Bob Griese is 65. Singer-guitarist Dave Davies (The Kinks) is 63. Singer Melanie is 63. Actress Morgan Fairchild is 60. Actor Nathan Lane is 54. Rock musician Lee Ranaldo (Sonic Youth) is 54. Actor Thomas Calabro is 51. Actor-director Keith Gordon is 49. Actress Michele Greene is 48. Country singer Matraca (muh-TRAY'-suh) Berg is 46. Actress Maura Tierney is 45. Actor Warwick Davis is 40. Reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee is 34. Musician Grant Barry is 33. Singer-songwriter Jessica Harp is 28. Rapper Sean Kingston is 20

And of course ME!:D:sing: LOL

I apparently know of no one in there that shares my birthday except Morgan Fairchild!

Happy birthday Katie!

Maura Tierney played Abby on ER, I'm sure you know who she is... and Blythe Danner played Will's mom on Will & Grace and she's also Gwenyth Paltrow's mom. It's hard to remember actors sometimes, when you tend to just remember their roles, but I guess that just means they did a good job :D

Actually I never really watched ER so I don't know who that is. But I do vaguely remember Will's mom!:)

Football Hall-of-Famer Fran Tarkenton is 70 - quarter back for the Vikings in the 70s. Football Hall-of-Famer Bob Griese is 65 -quarter back for the Dolphins in the late 60s - early 70s.

Maybe this will help:

http://justjukie.i.ph/photo/d/604-1/maura-tierney_at.jpg http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/23/61/0000022361_20060921170206.jpg

And Warwick Davis played Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter movies, and I saw Nathan Lane in The Producers in Las Vegas.

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Imported/BioPix/Mi/bio01/nathan-lane1.jpg

Last edited:

1. Who has a birthday today on February 3rd?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not privy to the personal information of our customers. However, I can suggest using a birthday reminder app or checking social media to see which friends and family members have a birthday on February 3rd.

2. Can I order a Pampered Chef product for someone's birthday today?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great birthday gifts. You can browse our catalog online or contact me directly to place an order.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for birthdays today?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer any specific deals or discounts for birthdays. However, we frequently run promotions and sales on our products, so be sure to check our website or contact me for any current offers.

4. Can I have a Pampered Chef party for someone's birthday today?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are a fun and unique way to celebrate someone's birthday. You can host an in-person party or a virtual party, and as the host, you can earn free products and discounts. Contact me for more information on hosting a party.

5. Do you have any birthday-themed Pampered Chef products?

While we do not have any products specifically designed for birthdays, we have a wide selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that would make great gifts for someone who loves to cook or bake. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for the recipient to choose their own gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views