• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today: Herb Jeffries, Sheila MacRae, Sonny Turner & More!

In summary, we have an impressive group of individuals ranging from 98-year-old Herb Jeffries to 21-year-old Kyle Sullivan, all of whom have achieved great success in their careers.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Actor-singer Herb Jeffries is 98. Actress Sheila MacRae is 85. R&B singer Sonny Turner (The Platters) is 70. Singer Barbara Allbut (The Angels) is 69. Pro Football Hall of Famer John Mackey is 68. Singer Phyllis "Jiggs" Allbut (The Angels) is 67. Singer Gerry Marsden (Gerry and the Pacemakers) is 67. Pro Football Hall of Famer Joe Greene is 63. Actor Gordon Clapp is 61. Former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II, D-Mass., is 57. Actor Kevin Sorbo is 51. Christian/jazz singer Cedric Dent (Take 6) is 47. Actress-writer Nia Vardalos is 47. Baseball All-Star Rafael Palmeiro is 45. Country musician Marty Mitchell is 40. Actress Megan Ward is 40. Singer-musician Marty Cintron (No Mercy) is 38. Contemporary Christian musician Juan DeVevo (Casting Crowns) is 34. Olympic gold medal gymnast Paul Hamm is 27. Actor Kyle Sullivan is 21.

Wow, what an impressive lineup of talented individuals! It's amazing to see all of these accomplished people in one list. I have to say, it's pretty incredible that Herb Jeffries is still going strong at 98 years old. And Sheila MacRae at 85? That's impressive!I also didn't realize that Sonny Turner from The Platters was already 70. Time really does fly. And it's always great to see musicians like Gerry Marsden and Barbara Allbut still making music and performing.It's also interesting to see some non-entertainment figures on the list, like Pro Football Hall of Famers John Mackey and Joe Greene, and former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II. It just goes to show that success can come in many different forms.I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of Nia Vardalos at 47. She's not only a talented actress, but also a successful writer. And of course, I can't forget about Kevin Sorbo, who will always be Hercules in my mind.Overall, it's great to see such a diverse group of individuals achieving success in their respective fields. It's a reminder that age is just a number and it's never too late to pursue your passions.

Hello everyone! It's such a special day today as we celebrate the birthdays of some amazing individuals in the entertainment industry. From the talented actor-singer Herb Jeffries who is turning 98, to the legendary R&B singer Sonny Turner who is turning 70, and many more. As a pampered chef consultant, I believe that birthdays are the perfect occasion to gather with loved ones and celebrate with delicious food. So let's raise our glasses and toast to these wonderful individuals and wish them a very happy birthday! Cheers!

1. When is September 24th considered someone's "birthday today"?

September 24th is considered someone's "birthday today" if it is their actual birthdate.

2. How can I make someone's birthday special on September 24th?

You can make someone's birthday special on September 24th by planning a surprise party, sending them a thoughtful gift, or organizing a fun activity to celebrate their special day.

3. Are there any famous people with birthdays today, September 24th?

Yes, there are many famous people with birthdays on September 24th. Some notable examples include Jim Henson, founder of the Muppets, actress Linda Hamilton, and musician Phil Hartman.

4. What is the birthstone for those born on September 24th?

The birthstone for those born on September 24th is sapphire, a beautiful blue gemstone that symbolizes wisdom, loyalty, and sincerity.

5. What is the best way to wish someone a happy birthday on September 24th?

The best way to wish someone a happy birthday on September 24th is to personalize your message and make it heartfelt. You can also add in a fun fact about the day or share a special memory you have with the person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam