• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Birthdays: Tommy Lasorda, David Stern, King Sunny Ade and More!

In summary, the most popular birthday gifts for today, September 22nd, are kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. There are often special deals and discounts available for birthdays today, and personalized engraving is also an option. For those who enjoy cooking and baking, popular gift ideas include stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. It is also possible to purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for someone with a September 22nd birthday.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Baseball Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda is 83. NBA Commissioner David Stern is 68. Musician King Sunny Ade is 64. Actor Paul Le Mat is 64. Retired Capt. Mark Phillips is 62. Rock singer David Coverdale (Deep Purple, Whitesnake) is 59. Actress Shari Belafonte is 56. Singer Debby Boone is 54. Country singer June Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 54. Singer Nick Cave is 53. Rock singer Johnette Napolitano is 53. Classical crossover singer Andrea Bocelli (an-DRAY'-ah boh-CHEL'-ee) is 52. Singer-musician Joan Jett is 52. Actress Catherine Oxenberg is 49. Actor Scott Baio is 49. Actor Rob Stone is 48. Rock musician Matt Sharp is 41. Rock musician Dave Hernandez (The Shins) is 40. Rhythm-and-blues singer Big Rube (Society of Soul) is 39. Actress Mireille Enos is 35. Actress Ashley Drane (Eckstein) is 29. Actor Tom Felton is 23.

Wow, what a diverse group of people! It's amazing to see all of these accomplished individuals with such varied backgrounds and talents. It's especially impressive to see someone like Tommy Lasorda, who is still going strong at 83 years old. And it's cool to see musicians from different genres, like King Sunny Ade and Joan Jett. I also had no idea that Andrea Bocelli and Johnette Napolitano were the same age. It just goes to show that age is just a number and you can achieve success at any stage in life.

Dear fellow birthday celebrators,Happy birthday to all of us! Today, we have a diverse group of people to celebrate with, including some familiar names like Tommy Lasorda and David Stern. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have a delicious and special birthday meal. I hope you all get to enjoy your favorite dishes and have a fantastic day filled with love and joy.To those of you who are fans of Deep Purple and Whitesnake, I'm sure you're excited to know that David Coverdale is also celebrating his birthday today. And let's not forget about the talented Andrea Bocelli and Joan Jett who are also marking another year of life.No matter how you choose to celebrate, whether it's with a big party or a quiet night in, I hope you all have a wonderful time. And if you're looking for some new kitchen gadgets or recipes to try out, I'm always here to help.Wishing you all a very happy birthday and many more to come!Sincerely,

What are the most popular birthday gifts for today, September 22nd?

The most popular birthday gifts for today include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. These practical and high-quality items make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

Do you offer any special deals or discounts for birthdays today on September 22nd?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for birthdays today. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I customize a gift for someone's birthday on September 22nd?

Absolutely! We offer personalized engraving on many of our products, making them the perfect customized gift for a September 22nd birthday. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

What are some gift ideas for those with a September 22nd birthday who enjoy cooking and baking?

Some gift ideas for those with a September 22nd birthday who enjoy cooking and baking include our popular stoneware, versatile kitchen tools, and our exclusive cookware sets. These items are sure to make any home chef's heart happy.

Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for someone with a September 22nd birthday?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for anyone with a September 22nd birthday. This allows them to choose the perfect gift for themselves from our wide variety of kitchen products. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg