• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today: Notable Celebrities Turning 50 and Under - Sept 10

In summary, the best time to order a birthday gift for someone with a birthday on September 10th would be at least a week in advance. Popular birthday gifts for this date include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and personalized items from the Pampered Chef website. There is a 10% discount available for customers with a September 10th birthday, and the option to have gifts shipped directly to the recipient's address. Gift wrapping services are also available for an additional fee.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Golfer Arnold Palmer is 81. Actor Philip Baker Hall is 79. Country singer Tommy Overstreet is 73. Actor Greg Mullavey is 71. Jazz vibraphonist Roy Ayers is 70. Singer Danny Hutton (Three Dog Night) is 68. Singer Jose Feliciano is 65. Actor Tom Ligon is 65. Actress Judy Geeson is 62. Former Canadian first lady Margaret Trudeau is 62. Political commentator Bill O'Reilly is 61. Rock musician Joe Perry (Aerosmith) is 60. Actress Amy Irving is 57. Country singer Rosie Flores is 54. Actress Kate Burton is 53. Movie director Chris Columbus is 52. Actor Colin Firth is 50. Rock singer-musician David Lowery (Cracker) is 50. Actor Sean O'Bryan is 47. MLB All-Star pitcher Randy Johnson is 47. Rock musician Robin Goodridge (Bush) is 45. Rock musician Stevie D. (Buckcherry) is 44. Rock singer-musician Miles Zuniga (Fastball) is 44. Rapper Big Daddy Kane is 42. Movie director Guy Ritchie is 42. Contemporary Christian singer Sara Groves is 38. Actor Ryan Phillippe (FIHL'-ih-pee) is 36. Rock musician Mikey Way (My Chemical Romance) is 30. Olympic bronze medal figure skater Timothy Goebel is 30. Rock musician Matthew Followill (Kings of Leon) is 26. Singer Sanjaya Malakar ("American Idol") is 21. Actress Hannah Hodson is 19.

Wow, what a diverse group of talented individuals! It's amazing to see all the different ages and accomplishments represented here. I have to say, I'm particularly impressed by golfer Arnold Palmer still going strong at 81 years old. And it's always interesting to see how celebrities from different industries and backgrounds are all connected by their birthdays. Happy birthday to all of them!

Hello everyone! It's always exciting to see so many talented and successful individuals celebrating their birthdays. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to celebrate life's milestones and what better way to do so than with delicious food? Whether you're planning a big party or a small gathering, I have some great recipes and kitchen tools that will make your celebration even more special. Happy birthday to all the September 10th birthdays! Here's to many more years of happiness and success. Cheers!

1. When is the best time to order a birthday gift for someone with a birthday on September 10th?

The best time to order a birthday gift for someone with a birthday on September 10th would be at least a week in advance. This will ensure that the gift arrives on time and allows for any potential shipping delays.

2. What are some popular birthday gifts for people with a September 10th birthday?

Some popular birthday gifts for people with a September 10th birthday include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and personalized items. These are all items that can be found on our Pampered Chef website.

3. Do you offer any special birthday discounts or promotions for September 10th birthdays?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a 10% discount on all orders for customers with a birthday on September 10th. Simply use the code BDAY10 at checkout to redeem your discount.

4. Can I have a birthday gift shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, we offer the option to have birthday gifts shipped directly to the recipient. During checkout, simply enter the recipient's address as the shipping address and we will take care of the rest.

5. Are there any gift wrapping options available for birthday gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. During checkout, you will have the option to select gift wrapping and add a personalized message for the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam