• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept

In summary, "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that celebrates the birthdays of their customers born on September 1st. To participate, customers simply need to sign up for the email list and provide their birthday. The discounts and promotions offered may vary and can be used on any Pampered Chef products, with no limit on usage. Some discounts may have expiration dates.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Journalist and author Liz Carpenter is 89. Former Defense Secretary Melvin R. Laird is 87. Actor George Maharis is 81. Conductor Seiji Ozawa is 74. Attorney and law professor Alan Dershowitz is 71. Comedian-actress Lily Tomlin is 70. Actor Don Stroud is 66. Conductor Leonard Slatkin is 65. Singer Archie Bell is 65. Singer Barry Gibb is 63. Rock musician Greg Errico is 61. Talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw is 59. Singer Gloria Estefan is 52. Former White House Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers is 48. Jazz musician Boney James is 48. Singer-musician Grant Lee Phillips (Grant Lee Buffalo) is 46. Country singer-songwriter Charlie Robison is 45. Retired NBA All-Star Tim Hardaway is 43. Rap DJ Spigg Nice (Lost Boyz) is 39. Actor Ricardo Antonio Chavira ("Desperate Housewives") is 38. Rock singer JD Fortune is 36. NFL player Jason Taylor is 35. Actor Scott Speedman is 34. NFL player Aaron Schobel is 32. NFL player Clinton Portis is 28. Rock musician Joe Trohman is 25

Geez, I'm older than allot of these people today.

.Wow, it's amazing to see all these talented individuals who are still going strong in their respective fields at such advanced ages. Liz Carpenter and Melvin R. Laird are true inspirations as they continue to make an impact in journalism and defense, respectively. And who can forget Lily Tomlin's hilarious performances and Alan Dershowitz's brilliant legal mind? It's also great to see Gloria Estefan still making beautiful music at 52. Happy birthday to all of them!

1. What is "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept"?

"Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where we celebrate the birthdays of our customers who were born on September 1st.

2. How can I participate in "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept"?

To participate in "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept", simply sign up for our email list and provide your birthday. If you were born on September 1st, you will automatically be included in the celebration!

3. What kind of discounts or offers can I expect on "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept"?

We offer exclusive discounts and promotions on our products to our customers born on September 1st. These discounts may vary and will be sent to you via email.

4. Can I use these discounts on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the discounts and promotions offered on "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept" can be used on any Pampered Chef products, unless otherwise specified.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the discounts on "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the discounts and promotions offered on "Birthdays for Today... 1 Sept". However, please note that some discounts may have expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views