• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun indoor activities for a Hannah Montana themed slumber party?

In summary, the author has not been on the site lately, but is trying to come up with ideas for her 6 year old's d-day party. She has been online all day, and has come up with ideas for a party that does not involve food. There is a possibility for rain, but the author is hopeful for a sunny day. The author has also been asked for advice by other parents, and has shared a Kids in the Kitchen party that she did with 10 kids. She has attached the recipes for the quesadillas and caterpillars.
buckeyefan08
I haven't been on the site lately. Things are a little crazy around here but I knew I could always ask my CS family for advice!!! I've been online all day trying to come up with things to do for my DD's d-day. They will be 6 & 4 and the party is next weekend. (May 16th) We are doing it in the evening and a couple girls (nieces) are staying the night. We plan on getting some Hannah Montana movies/shows to watch during the "slumber party" since they have picked a Hannah Montana theme. The only thing I'm worried about is coming up with something to do. In Ohio, May weather is tricky. One year it was 90 degrees, another year it snowed like 4 days before the party! I don't think we will have any snow in the future but there is definetly a chance for some rain. My girls and their friends are very artsy type girls... any ideas?

Decorate cupcakes or cookies! Always a hit!

Make the PC pretzel wreaths, but don't use christmas sprinkles, use springy ones (or their favourite colours). I did this with 4 and 5 year olds at my DD's 5th birthday, and they did a great job and had fun.

I'll try and think of some non-food crafty things too...

I guess anything they can decorate and either paint or use glitter glues or that kind of thing... Alot of the hobby type stores (Joann, hobby lobby etc) have little un finished wooden things (animals, letters, boxes, picture frames etc) that you can paint and decorate as you like...

Okay my first thought was paper mache, but you might hunt me down for suggesting that!

Stickers are always fun and not messy!

You would be safe in Arizona but we'll go with the sticker suggestion! LOL!!!

go to goodwill or similar store- purchase items you know they would never wear normally- but have them have a design contest for new Hannah montana styles- have a silly prize for a winner

Get each birthday girl a white t-shirt and have a few permanent markers. Write on the front in large letters "(Childs name)'s 6th Birthday Party" and then have every guest sign and/or decorate each shirt. This is soo much fun and when you save them from each year you can quilt them together for a bed spread when they graduate from high school and go off to college.

Crystal Patton said:
Get each birthday girl a white t-shirt and have a few permanent markers. Write on the front in large letters "(Childs name)'s 6th Birthday Party" and then have every guest sign and/or decorate each shirt. This is soo much fun and when you save them from each year you can quilt them together for a bed spread when they graduate from high school and go off to college.

This is such a cute idea!!! These are all great! I knew I could count on my cheffers! Thanks!

I did a Kids in the Kitchen birthday party with 10 kids...the birthday twin kids were 7 years old. I did the Crazy Caterpillars and the Double Decker Quesadillas with them. I'll attach the recipes in case you don't have the "Let's Eat Kids Cookbook". I had parents stay and help but the other things people have suggested sound more complicated than these were for me!

Attachments

• BIRTHDAY PARTY RECIPES.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 386

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Birthday Party Help Needed package?

The Birthday Party Help Needed package includes a consultant to help plan and execute the party, as well as a variety of Pampered Chef products and recipes for the party guests to use.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef Birthday Party Help Needed package cost?

The cost of the package varies depending on the number of guests and the specific products and services included. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

3. Can I customize the products and recipes included in the package?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized package that fits your needs and preferences. Just let them know what you have in mind and they will do their best to accommodate your requests.

4. How far in advance do I need to book the Pampered Chef Birthday Party Help Needed package?

We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and proper planning for the party. However, our consultants will do their best to accommodate last minute requests if possible.

5. Are there any age restrictions for the Pampered Chef Birthday Party Help Needed package?

No, our packages are suitable for all ages. Our consultants can tailor the recipes and activities to fit the age group of the party guests, whether it's for young children or adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Halle-Doodle