• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Games: Let's Make a Deal!

In summary, the conversation discussed different games and activities that can be incorporated into monthly meetings to make them more engaging and fun, while also teaching important information and building excitement for the business. These include a bingo game, a raffle game, and a "Let's Make a Deal" game.
DebPC
Staff member
Fun and GamesHi
I came across this old email today (see below) and am using it at my meeting in August. This game is a great way to teach info in a fun way and to have several people yell out BINGO at the same time to illustrate the importance of excitement for success in all areas of our business. The web link below lets you type in the answers and shuffle them so that you can have a few different bingo cards without having them all identical. Thought some of you might like it.

http://www.gatheringbasket.com/cgi-bin/open_home.pl?action=bingo_card

Julie Gizzi

Hi everyone,
I tried something new at my monthly meetings and it was a hit. Now, I
will have to see if there are effects in the following months but here it is.

Make a package of goodies from your office for a raffle. I used the
springform pan set, fs shaker, nylon server, stickers, notepad, invitations postcards;
about $50 worth of items.

Sell raffles at your meeting $1 for 1 ticket $3 for 5 tickets.

Have every consultant who comes in your meeting fill in a prize drawing slip.

After you do the raffle, count the money and announce the dollar amount. $41
was collected from our raffle.

I do a segment in my meeting. Please stand if you talked with someone this
month about Pampered Chef.. what objections did you hear? Then we give answers
for the objections.

Now, I'm going to include "please stand if you invited someone to join you
tonight to check out Pampered Chef."

THEN, I pull a prize drawing slip. If the person's name who was drawn, has
brought someone to check out our business, they get the money from the raffle.
If not, it's mine to pay for the room etc.

What does this do?
Builds excitement for the meeting- they don't know what's in the raffle until
that night, but it'll be good!

Gets rid of all the excess in my office

Has them INVITE if not bring potential team members to the meeting. (The
guests get a gift of lotion and soap for coming to the meeting.)

And, of course, my hope is that it builds the team.

I hope this is something you all can use!

Yvette Yeomans

Last month at our meeting we played Let's Make a Deal and since there are 6 Directors involved in our meetings, we all brought some items we had laying around as well as small door prize items. We put some items behind the 3 boxes and then had others unwrapped to tease them with...such as...

Janie, would you like what's behind door #1, door #2 or door #3? Then when she picked the door she wanted, we'd say...ok, I'll tell you what. You can choose these 5 Season's Best Cookbooks instead of what's behind that door you chose. They all went for the "doors" but we could have something like a twixit clip behind that "door"... you never knew really. We plan on doing this at more meetings because it was so fun. Lots of laughs!
Mary Jo

Hi Mary Jo,

I love the idea of playing games at meetings! It adds a fun and interactive element while still being able to teach important information. The bingo game you shared sounds like a great way to get everyone involved and excited about the meeting. And the raffle game is a clever way to encourage consultants to bring potential team members and build excitement for the business. Thank you for sharing these ideas, I will definitely be trying them out at my next meeting!

Hi Yvette,

I absolutely love your idea! It sounds like a fun and engaging way to get your consultants involved and excited about the business. I will definitely be trying this at my next meeting. Thank you for sharing!I also love the idea of playing Let's Make a Deal with your directors. It adds an element of surprise and fun to the meeting. I will definitely be incorporating this into my meetings as well.Thank you both for sharing these great ideas for making meetings more exciting and interactive. It's always great to find new ways to engage our consultants and help them grow their businesses. Keep the fun and games coming!Best,

1. What is "Fun & Games: Let's Make a Deal!"?

"Fun & Games: Let's Make a Deal!" is a party game from Pampered Chef that is based on the popular game show "Let's Make a Deal." It is a fast-paced and interactive game that is perfect for groups of all ages.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can accommodate up to 10 players, but it can also be played with smaller groups.

3. What is included in the game?

The game includes 1 game board, 10 prize boxes, 4 playing pieces, 1 die, and a set of instructions. It also comes with a free downloadable soundtrack to enhance the gameplay experience.

4. How long does a typical game last?

A game of "Fun & Games: Let's Make a Deal!" can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of players and their speed in making deals.

5. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Fun & Games: Let's Make a Deal!" is designed to be enjoyed by players of all ages. It is a great way to bring friends and family together for a fun and entertaining game night.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crissy11
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pc_am1