• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bingo Invitation Flyer for End of Month Show | Find Invites Now - JoLynn

In summary, a Bingo Invitation Flyer is a promotional material used to invite people to a bingo event, with details such as date, time, location, and prizes. At Pampered Chef, there are customizable templates available with various designs, colors, and fonts to choose from. Bulk ordering is also an option for a discounted price. The turnaround time for receiving the flyers depends on the shipping method chosen, with rush options available for urgent orders. Unfortunately, samples are not offered, but the templates can be viewed and customized for a preview. Assistance is also available from the customer service team.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I am having a bingo show at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone had an invite that they use. I looked at the files and found a couple of invites but was wondering if there were more out there.

Thanks
JoLynn

Bingo Night FlyerSee attached

Attachments

• PC BINGO NIGHT.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 643
BINGO flyerHere's what I use for my monthly Bingo's. HTH

Attachments

• BINGO.july directions.FRIEND.doc
    32 KB · Views: 470
Thanks for the ideas. Okay Sherri so I was reading your flyer and looking over everything when I couldn't help but notice the address and thought to myself, that used to be my address. So then I looked at the location and you in Lawrence, KS. Crazy thing but so do I!!

JoLynn

1. What is a Bingo Invitation Flyer?

A Bingo Invitation Flyer is a promotional material used to invite people to a bingo event. It contains all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and prizes to entice potential participants to attend.

2. How can I customize my Bingo Invitation Flyer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable templates for our Bingo Invitation Flyers. You can choose from different designs, colors, and fonts to make your flyer stand out. You can also add your own images and text to make it more personalized.

3. Can I order a large quantity of Bingo Invitation Flyers?

Yes, you can order as many Bingo Invitation Flyers as you need. Our bulk ordering option allows you to get a discounted price for larger quantities. This is perfect for organizations or businesses hosting a big bingo event.

4. How long does it take to receive my Bingo Invitation Flyers?

The turnaround time for receiving your Bingo Invitation Flyers depends on the shipping method you choose. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. We also offer rush printing and shipping options for urgent orders.

5. Can I get a sample of the Bingo Invitation Flyer before I place an order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer samples for our Bingo Invitation Flyers. However, you can view our templates and customize them to get an idea of how your flyer will look like. If you have any concerns, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies