• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Did HO Lead Me to a Potential Home Buyer Instead of the Consultant?

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant receiving a lead from a woman in Tennessee who was interested in purchasing her house. The woman had lost the consultant's contact information and called the company's headquarters for help. The consultant was frustrated with the lead system and the lack of quality leads she had been receiving. Others in the conversation shared similar experiences with unproductive leads.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I get a lead today - and it's a lady saying that she's looking for a specific consultant. In Tennessee. (I'm in Michigan) Not because she wants to order anything, but because while she was on vacation last week, she looked through the lady's house and wanted to buy it. The lady was a PC consultant, and wasn't home (she was at conference). Her boyfriend had shown them through the house, and for contact info had given them a PC catalog with her info on it. They lost the catalog, and wanted to contact her - so they called HO. HO said they couldn't give her any info, but they would put her in contact with her nearest consultant.
WHAT?????
So -she had explained to them that she wanted to find this consultant because she wants to buy her house IN ANOTHER STATE - and they STILL put her in the lead system to come to me?And yes, I know that HO put her into the lead system, because they spelled her name wrong. So, I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with her while she talked about how much they just loved this house and how they had promised to call last night to talk to her, but can't find her contact info now. And she does really like PC, so if I'd send her a catalog, she'd be happy to look through it. So, if you know a consultant named Gayle who lives in Tennessee, and is trying to sell her house (For sale by owner - I suggested contacting the realtor, but there isn't one.) I have a lead for her. Grrrrrrrr.......:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I feel your pain. My last HO lead was looking for another consultant and hoped that maybe I knew her. I choose to believe that the bad lead put me next in line for the next really good one! lol

How frustrating! My last lead was also a dud...she is a consultant for another company and just moved to the area and wanted me to host a show with her to introduce her to people. I am not a fan of "party swapping", but I offered to participate in her open house if she chooses to do one.

:( That bites. I'd be disappointed too!

Grrrr...why would someone do these things. I should know...I had a customer looking for a consultant that had pictures but he had lost her contact information. Grrrrrr

I haven't had a HO lead in almost 2 months. There are tons of directors in my area, but usually we get between 2-4 a month. It has really slowed down. :(

Chef Kearns said:
I haven't had a HO lead in almost 2 months. There are tons of directors in my area, but usually we get between 2-4 a month. It has really slowed down. :(

This is a fear of mine! Luckily I am still getting at least one a month.:bugeye:

It's slowed WAY down here, too.I think the fact that TLs can get leads is what has slowed it down - same amount of leads but more people to get them, ya know?

don't forget we are in the slow time of the year again! Septemeber is coming quickly and then we will be rocking and rolling again

PCericka said:
How frustrating! My last lead was also a dud...she is a consultant for another company and just moved to the area and wanted me to host a show with her to introduce her to people. I am not a fan of "party swapping", but I offered to participate in her open house if she chooses to do one.

My last lead was the same thing. She sounded young so I think she is new with Slumber Parties. She wanted to do a swap, which I don't do. I passed on the info to people on my team but had to give a few people a heads up on what Slumber Parties are all about, which caused some to back off. Really annoyed that this girl took my lead slot.

The online lead orders have been consistent - some $4 mini serving spatulas, several ordering pantry. None of the contacts have panned out this year, from recruit leads to booking leads. One hung up on my last night. Don't go into the lead system in April when you're still in school cuz you "might" want to do a show with your sister in July then get annoyed with me b/c I actually try to stay in touch with you. YOU said you wanted to do a show.

Becca_in_MD said:
My last lead was the same thing. She sounded young so I think she is new with Slumber Parties. She wanted to do a swap, which I don't do. I passed on the info to people on my team but had to give a few people a heads up on what Slumber Parties are all about, which caused some to back off. Really annoyed that this girl took my lead slot.

The online lead orders have been consistent - some $4 mini serving spatulas, several ordering pantry. None of the contacts have panned out this year, from recruit leads to booking leads. One hung up on my last night. Don't go into the lead system in April when you're still in school cuz you "might" want to do a show with your sister in July then get annoyed with me b/c I actually try to stay in touch with you. YOU said you wanted to do a show.

WAIT! BECCA! Did you promote? I missed it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I went low-key, girl. I promoted back on April 1. It was a re-promote. I just now got around to joining Director CS. I didn't go to the new D reception this year or walk. I didn't think I was walking b/c I was a re-promote (promoted under the old plan) so did not plan my wardrobe accordingly. I left more room for the 1st timers in the spotlight :)

What does "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..." mean?

"Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..." is a phrase commonly used to describe a situation where someone has wasted a valuable opportunity or resource, often in a careless or thoughtless manner.

Who typically uses the phrase "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..."?

This phrase is commonly used in informal conversations among friends or colleagues, and can often be found in online discussions or social media posts.

What are some examples of situations that could be described as "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..."?

Some examples of situations that could be described as "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..." include: forgetting to use a valuable coupon or discount code, losing a job opportunity due to laziness or lack of effort, or failing to take advantage of a rare chance to meet a celebrity or influential figure.

Is "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..." considered a derogatory or offensive phrase?

While the word "ho" may have negative connotations, in this context it is often used as a slang term for a valuable or desirable person or opportunity. However, some people may find this phrase offensive, so it is important to use it with discretion and be aware of the potential impact on others.

Is there a similar phrase to "Biggest Waste of a Ho Lead..."?

Yes, there are several similar phrases that convey a similar meaning, such as "missed opportunity," "squandered chance," or "lost treasure." Each of these phrases describes a situation where a valuable opportunity or resource was not utilized to its full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • PCJenni