• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

O'Davey's Pub: Home of the Biggest Bloody Mary in Fond Du Lac

In summary, the "Biggest Bloody Mary" is a unique version of the classic cocktail with a skewer loaded with various garnishes such as bacon, olives, pickles, and even a mini grilled cheese sandwich. The garnishes can be customized and the drink can also be made non-alcoholic by omitting the vodka. It is perfect for a large group or party and can be made in advance by preparing the mix beforehand.
DebPC
Staff member
My mom's fav kind of drink- but she's never had one this big!
From O'Davey's Pub in Fond Du Lac Wi.

bloody maryCapture.jpg

That is simply awesome! You need two people to finish it! lol

Reminds me of the 5/3 Burger served by the Western Michigan Whitecaps at 5/3 Bank Stadium.

large_1burger25.jpg

4,800 calories of artery-clogging burger!

What's wrapped around the bag of popcorn?

I believe it's string cheese.

1. What is the "Biggest Bloody Mary" recipe?

The "Biggest Bloody Mary" recipe is a delicious and unique twist on the classic Bloody Mary cocktail. It includes vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, and a variety of seasonings. The key element that sets it apart is the addition of a skewer loaded with various garnishes such as bacon, olives, pickles, and even a mini grilled cheese sandwich!

2. What kind of garnishes can be used for the "Biggest Bloody Mary"?

The garnishes for the "Biggest Bloody Mary" are completely customizable and can include anything you desire. Some popular options include bacon, olives, pickles, celery, shrimp, cheese cubes, and even small sliders. The more creative, the better!

3. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the "Biggest Bloody Mary"?

Yes, absolutely! You can easily make a non-alcoholic version of the "Biggest Bloody Mary" by simply omitting the vodka from the recipe. You can also use a non-alcoholic alternative such as tomato juice or vegetable juice for a similar flavor.

4. Is the "Biggest Bloody Mary" suitable for a large group or party?

Yes, the "Biggest Bloody Mary" recipe is perfect for a large group or party. It can be easily scaled up to make a pitcher or even a large punch bowl. Your guests will love customizing their own skewers and it makes for a fun and interactive drink option.

5. Can I make the "Biggest Bloody Mary" in advance?

While it is best to assemble the skewers right before serving, you can make the "Biggest Bloody Mary" mix in advance. Simply mix all the ingredients together (excluding the garnishes) and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. This will save you time when hosting a party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
pampered1224