• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Mac Order Modifications: Common Questions & Answers

N
noradawn
I think I'm ready to start doing these (although I feel a little nervous about it, like I"ll be bugging them) but I have two questions:

1. Do people ever tell you that they want to take something off their order?

2. If people add to their order, do you have them mail you a check for the difference? It's easy enough if they've paid w/ credit card, but if it's cash or check, what do you do?

Any advice would be great!
Nora

noradawn said:
I think I'm ready to start doing these (although I feel a little nervous about it, like I"ll be bugging them) but I have two questions:

2. If people add to their order, do you have them mail you a check for the difference? It's easy enough if they've paid w/ credit card, but if it's cash or check, what do you do?

Any advice would be great!
Nora
1. That could happen but it's pretty rare. I've only had one guest who ever took something off her order in 150 shows.

2. They will probably see their friend again before the show closes and can pay her or they will mail it to you. OR you could meet her to collect it, giving you an excuse to talk more about recruiting or booking.

Waht are Big MAC questions?

1. I've never had anyone take anything off their order.

2. They give the host the money or mail it directly to me if they didn't pay by Credit Card.

Big MAC calls are 'Morning After Calls'. They're calls that you make to the guests of the show you had the day before, giving tips for the products they purchased, ask for bookings, maybe an email to send a recipe for their new products, offer the opportunity again...

Another questionDo you call people at work for big MACs? Or do you call in the evening when they'll be home?

I call when I have time since I work full time. So it varies...sometimes early afternoon or evening.

Yes, it is common for customers to ask for modifications to their Big Mac order. This can include removing certain ingredients such as pickles or onions, or requesting a smaller or larger size.

If a customer adds to their order, they can either pay the difference in cash or with a credit card. If they have already paid with cash or check, we can either refund the difference or they can pay the additional amount in cash. It is important to communicate with the customer and find a solution that works for both parties.

As a scientist, it is important to be open to modifications and changes in experiments or procedures. Similarly, as a fast food worker, it is important to be accommodating to customer requests and find solutions that satisfy both parties.

3. Can I make modifications to a Big Mac order online or through a mobile app?

Yes, many fast food chains now offer the option to customize orders through online or mobile platforms. This allows for easy and convenient modifications to be made before arriving at the restaurant.

4. Are there any limitations to what can be modified on a Big Mac order?

While most modifications are possible, there may be some limitations depending on the restaurant's policies and ingredients available. For example, if a customer wants to add a specific sauce that is not normally offered on a Big Mac, it may not be possible to fulfill that request.

5. How do I know if my Big Mac order modifications were made correctly?

Before leaving the restaurant, it is always a good idea to double check your order to ensure that all modifications were made correctly. If there are any issues, don't hesitate to speak to a staff member and they will be happy to make any necessary adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales