1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Big Fundraiser - Have Questions!!!

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hi! I have a Huge Fundraiser scheduled for April 11th - The guest list is already at 150 and climbing fast (Fundraiser for a friend who has cancer and is doing alternative chemo treatments in Germany) We are doing the fundraiser at a Community Building with a kitchen - I am not doing a demo, just talking about Stoneware, Cookware & SA (the big stuff) and explaining how the fundraiser will work - Everyone there will be invited to help out in three ways: place an order, take a packet to collect outside orders, and book a show (I am upping the amount for each show booked to $10), I will have all the products on display, and will have easy finger foods for people to snack on. I am lining up people to help take orders and hand out packets - I will be in charge of booking shows.
    My questions mostly revolve around when the products come in - I need help figuring out the best way to get products to people without making 300 deliveries - and also how to sort and bag orders!!! I can just see my little house being taken over by 100 boxes of PC - and the thought is daunting to say the least! SO if you are reading this, and have done a big fundraiser or other type of show - please give me any advice you may have!

Thanks!

Becky Deemter
    rdeemter@iserv.net
    www.pamperedchef.biz/cookinwithbecky

Feb 27, 2006
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Set up a pickup time

I would set up a date/time for people to come pick up their orders. Type the info on a colored piece of paper and attach it to their receipts.

As for the sorting, I'm not sure, but thank goodness PC tells you what boxes everyone's orders are in! At least that will make it a little easier on you.

Good luck on your fundraiser!!

Diane

P.S. Per the new HO guidelines, you might want to remove your website from your signature ;) .

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
    Feb 27, 2006
  3. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

How about adding

an Ordered From or Collected by Line to your outside order form.

When I do fundraisers for groups, I add a Member name line. When the orders come in, all orders collected by member Jane Doe, get delivered to Jane Doe and she is responsible for delivering from there. I attached the order form I use below.

Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?