• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Fundraiser - Have Questions!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a huge fundraiser being planned for April 11th to raise funds for a friend with cancer. The event will take place at a community building with a kitchen. The fundraiser will feature a talk about stoneware, cookware, and SA products, with opportunities for attendees to place orders, collect outside orders, and book future shows. The organizer is seeking advice on how to manage product deliveries and sorting of orders. Suggestions are given for setting up a pickup time and adding a new line to the outside order form to indicate who will be responsible for delivering orders. The conversation also includes a reminder to remove personal website information from signatures in accordance with company guidelines.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hi! I have a Huge Fundraiser scheduled for April 11th - The guest list is already at 150 and climbing fast (Fundraiser for a friend who has cancer and is doing alternative chemo treatments in Germany) We are doing the fundraiser at a Community Building with a kitchen - I am not doing a demo, just talking about Stoneware, Cookware & SA (the big stuff) and explaining how the fundraiser will work - Everyone there will be invited to help out in three ways: place an order, take a packet to collect outside orders, and book a show (I am upping the amount for each show booked to $10), I will have all the products on display, and will have easy finger foods for people to snack on. I am lining up people to help take orders and hand out packets - I will be in charge of booking shows.
My questions mostly revolve around when the products come in - I need help figuring out the best way to get products to people without making 300 deliveries - and also how to sort and bag orders!!! I can just see my little house being taken over by 100 boxes of PC - and the thought is daunting to say the least! SO if you are reading this, and have done a big fundraiser or other type of show - please give me any advice you may have!

Thanks!

Becky Deemter
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/cookinwithbecky

Set up a pickup timeI would set up a date/time for people to come pick up their orders. Type the info on a colored piece of paper and attach it to their receipts.

As for the sorting, I'm not sure, but thank goodness PC tells you what boxes everyone's orders are in! At least that will make it a little easier on you.

Good luck on your fundraiser!!

Diane

P.S. Per the new HO guidelines, you might want to remove your website from your signature ;) .

Last edited:
How about addingan Ordered From or Collected by Line to your outside order form.

When I do fundraisers for groups, I add a Member name line. When the orders come in, all orders collected by member Jane Doe, get delivered to Jane Doe and she is responsible for delivering from there. I attached the order form I use below.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• PC Fundraising Order Form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 467

1. What is the minimum order requirement for a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The minimum order requirement for a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef is $250 in sales.

2. Can we choose which products to sell for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to sell for your fundraiser. We have a wide variety of kitchen and cookware products to choose from.

3. How much profit does our organization receive from a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Your organization will receive 15-20% of the total sales from your fundraiser. The more sales you make, the higher percentage of profit you will receive.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for your fundraiser free of charge.

5. How long does a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef typically last?

The length of a big fundraiser with Pampered Chef can vary depending on the size of your organization and the number of products sold. On average, fundraisers last 2-3 weeks, but can be extended if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Roadtripray