• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Case Promotion: Excited and Bummed at the Same Time

In summary, the Rolling Case Promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a specially designed rolling case at a discounted price with qualifying purchases. The promotion is available for a limited time and the exact dates may vary. To qualify, customers must make a minimum purchase of specified Pampered Chef products. The color of the rolling case cannot be chosen, but it is designed to be stylish and functional. If unable to take advantage of the promotion, there may be other future deals to look out for on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.
acherry
Gold Member
I just got the message that I earned the show to go specail (YEAH!!) but in the same msg told me that "they are unable to ship the Rolling Case to those
who achieved the promotion at the end of October. It should arrive no later than the end of the year. We apologize for the delay"
I'm a little bummed...so excited that do many people earned this special...but I was really hoping to get it for all my upcoming shows...
I have been so busy that I haven't been around for awhile, but I needed to vent a little (I guess its not really venting as I'm not angry, just a littled bummed)...thanks for listening!
Cheers,
Angela

I know I earned it, and on CC it shows I earned it but i never recieved an email about earning it. Keep me posted

I haven't recieved the e-mail yet either, also...where on cc can you tell if it was earned or not?

I earned it too and it will be delayed along with my 2nd tote. I have had an okay day until then :( I am upset that I will not be able to use my totes and it seemed that everything today just went downhill from there.

Tomorrow's another day as my husband says. I just hope it starts off better

Even Bigger BummerI didn't earn it. I had 8 shows on the calendar and only submitted 3! :(

What is the Rolling Case Promotion?

The Rolling Case Promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a specially designed rolling case at a discounted price with qualifying purchases.

How long is the promotion available?

The promotion is available for a limited time only and the exact dates may vary. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

What are the requirements to qualify for the Rolling Case Promotion?

To qualify for the Rolling Case Promotion, customers must make a minimum purchase of specified Pampered Chef products. The exact products and minimum purchase amount may vary depending on the promotion.

Can I choose the color of the rolling case?

Unfortunately, the color of the rolling case cannot be chosen as it is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, the case is designed to be stylish and functional for carrying your Pampered Chef products.

What if I am not able to take advantage of the Rolling Case Promotion?

If you are unable to take advantage of the Rolling Case Promotion, don't worry! There may be other promotions and discounts available in the future. Be sure to stay updated with Pampered Chef's website and social media pages to stay informed about any upcoming deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • esavvymom