1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Big Bummer

1. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

I just got the message that I earned the show to go specail (YEAH!!) but in the same msg told me that "they are unable to ship the Rolling Case to those
    who achieved the promotion at the end of October. It should arrive no later than the end of the year. We apologize for the delay"
    I'm a little bummed...so excited that do many people earned this special...but I was really hoping to get it for all my upcoming shows...
    I have been so busy that I haven't been around for awhile, but I needed to vent a little (I guess its not really venting as I'm not angry, just a littled bummed)...thanks for listening!
    Cheers,
    Angela

Nov 3, 2005
  2. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

I know I earned it, and on CC it shows I earned it but i never recieved an email about earning it. Keep me posted

Nov 3, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I haven't recieved the e-mail yet either, also...where on cc can you tell if it was earned or not?

4. I earned it too and it will be delayed along with my 2nd tote. I have had an okay day until then :( I am upset that I will not be able to use my totes and it seemed that everything today just went downhill from there.

Tomorrow's another day as my husband says. I just hope it starts off better

5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Even Bigger Bummer

I didn't earn it. I had 8 shows on the calendar and only submitted 3! :(

Nov 3, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted