1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Big Brother SPOILER ALERT

1. ginamkiely

ginamkiely Advanced Member

i STILL swear her tattoo was a gun. even if you look at it head on it looks like a gun. maybe not a definite gun but the shape of a gun for sure, maybe a tribal thing. who knows.

Sep 13, 2007
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Zach won part one as we know and
    Dick won part two. It should be interesting tonight! I can't wait!! What are we going to do when this show is no longer on?:cry:

Sep 13, 2007
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Why, watch Survivor China, of course!:thumbup: :love: :D

Sep 13, 2007
  4. deliciousdiva

deliciousdiva Novice Member

Pampmomof3?

What was the second partof the comp? How did ED possibly beat Dani? I am so pulling for Zack tonight.

5. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Survivor or The Biggest Loser!!!

Sep 13, 2007
  6. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

I didn't watch it last night but do you think that it is possible that maybe they planned it that way so that ED could go against Zack?? Maybe thinking that they had a better chance that way. I am also pulling for Zack tonight.

7. PampMomof3

The site didn't know the specifics of the comp. but it said that dani was pi**ed. Dick keeps telling her that he knows more about the other people than Zach does. I hope he's right. I"m really voting for ED and Dani. I liked them all season and they remind me of my sister and step dad A LOT!

Sep 13, 2007
  8. chefheidi2003

Sorry to hear that. I would hate to have a whiny sister and an obnoxious dad.

Not saying that that is how your dad and sister are but that is how I feel about ED and Dani. I get irritated with her whiny voice. I hope Zach wins.

9. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I am going to miss tonight's episode. I have a show. I hope Ed wins the HOH. I would really like to see what the jury house is going to do with a D&D final. I know people feel that Zach is the "nice guy", but he has hid behind people who knew they were making waves, just so he doesn't look bad...the whole while grinning like a chessire cat. That is the one thing that bothers me about BB and Survivor when people win who rode others coat tails.

Sep 13, 2007
  10. itsjustCarla

itsjustCarla Advanced Member

Dani was doing pretty good at riding her dad's coat tails too tho......

11. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I totally agree with you!

Sep 13, 2007
  12. itsjustCarla

would she really have been as "powerful" without her dad to help her out??

13. itsjustCarla

Dani and Dick in the final 2.........UGH!!!!!

14. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

My sentiments exactly - I really don't care who wins now!

Sep 13, 2007
  15. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Just bums me out. Did you see how they were tonight. They could have acted cool, but no!!

Sep 13, 2007
  16. Gina M

I'm sorry but if Dick were my father - I'd disown him as well - he acted so nasty in this game - I really don't think he should win and his daughter should be kissing his feet for helping her so much to stay in the game - the rest of the house was so clueless about not getting them out in the middle of the game - they all had opportunities but chose to get rid of people that weren't much of a threat. I swear I get too wrapped up in this show - be glad when it's over - bring back the Amazing Race!!

Sep 13, 2007
  17. itsjustCarla

nah.....I don't really care who wins now....Honestly, if either of those two should win, it should be Dani.....because she DID win a lot of the competitions. Dick will give the money to her if he wins anyway, so what does it matter?? I think she knows it too. Think she'd cry if the jury gave all the money to him???

18. Gina M

Wouldn't it be funny if they did give it to Dick? I think Daniele will win by a landslide since no one could stand Dick.

Sep 13, 2007
  19. itsjustCarla

I think Daniele will win too...for the same reason, but she would FLIP if they gave it to him. lol

20. itsjustCarla

Maybe she played the game smarter than anyone.......she took the only player to the final two that she KNEW she could win against

21. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

yep. How many times did Daddy save the princess? Ugh -- they both make me sick. She goes on about what a great player she is!?! Yes she won comps. To me game play is bout a lot more than that. It's easy to go all the way when you win comps. It takes a true player to succeed without that advantage.
    I stick to my theory that BB rigged this show. At crucial times, they had comps (HOH or VETO) that certainly favoured D or ED. He should have been kicked off for several reasons (abusive behav., burning Jen, cheating). I bet BB flew that plane over the house just to stir things up.
    I could care less who wins. I won't watch Sun to see them gloating about how great they are. They make me sick.

Sep 14, 2007
  22. MomToEli

MomToEli Veteran Member

I think I was watching a different show than some of you :rolleyes:

Here's what I saw ... I saw the story of a father and daughter who were estranged - a daughter who believed her father was her worst enemy, and a father who longed for the opportunity to reconcile with his daughter. I cried when Dick stepped down after Round 1 ... not because he lost, not because he is the oldest person to ever make it this far, as far as I can recall ... but because his daughter realized that she loved him and let him know that - and it wasn't game. No matter what, she loved him. Oh, and him trying to get under Zach's skin? Didn't you all see Danielle TELL him to start talking trash to Zach? The entire game, he acted like he did to keep the heat on himself (he could care less) and OFF of Danielle.

I also did not see her angry about him winning Round 2. She was upset with her own performance, but she certainly wasn't angry.

I don't blame them one little bit for their enthusiasm - especially Dick's - at getting to the final two. And watching Zach at the end, I don't think he did either. They were up against incredible odds. They had been up on the block together earlier on. They had been targets from early on. But, one or the other of them kept winning when it counted. I'd be tooting my own horn, too.

I think what all of the house guests are going to see when this is all over and they are allowed to watch the show is a father who fought hard to keep his daughter in the game. He saw himself as her protector, and she recognized that that was what he had done from Day 1. It is like he saw that as his one chance to show her that he really does love her and want the best for her. He also made it abundantly clear that he is so very proud of her. My relationship with my son is certainly not estranged, but I would do EXACTLY what Dick did to help my kid. And I only wish I'd had the opportunity to do something like that with my birth father. Anyway, he gave her a post in the ground that she can always come back to when real life starts happening again, and she can always know that her Daddy really does love her. Not because of the money, but because of the fight.

I predict that in his speech before the jury votes he will encourage them to vote for Danielle. I believe he will willingly walk away from 1/2 million dollars for his daughter.

I also predict that the jury will vote for Dick to win the money - unless they grant him his wish.

The other thing - I really do respect that they were simply playing a game. Everyone was. For any of those players to think that any other player should NOT play the game is absurd. Would YOU give up 3 months of your life - away from your family - to just hang out and make friends?

Ok ... so I'm probably not going to be the most popular voice here, but that's what I love about these boards ... we all get to say our thoughts :D

Sep 14, 2007
  23. chefheidi2003

I got annoyed with Danielle's goodbye message to Zach when she said that he hurt her feelings...OH WAAAHHH. Like her dad didn't say nasty things about everyone else in the house.

24. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Sandy that was well said. That is exactly what I was telling my DH last night. I was nearly in tears when Danielle told Dick it's okay, step down. Then later on when he was in the bedroom and she said "It doesn't matter they won either way." IMO she wasn't referring to the game. She was referring to their relationship.

It is going to be an interesting vote on Tuesday.:)

25. ginamkiely

ginamkiely Advanced Member

Sandy... I have to say I agree with you definitely! That was a touching part for me too when she said I love you to Dick. I didn't talk to my Dad for almost 3 years and I can tell you that that moment definitely hit home. It was sweet. Dick isn't a bad person he just like to rattle cages.

Sep 14, 2007
  26. Cassie1037

Cassie1037 Member Gold Member

I couldn't agree more. You are right on, in my eyes. The only thing BB8 producers did, was give them an advantage of being father/daughter. Then again, Jessica had her best friend from school there, and then there was Joe & Dustin... any of these pairs could have reconciled their differences for this "game", not for real life. But Dick and Danielle did both, in becoming alliances in the game, the strengthened their personal relationship. It was AMAZING to watch, IMHO. I hope they vote Dick, because I think he played the best game, and I hope he at least splits the money with Dani. :thumbup:

Sep 14, 2007
  27. TwinGirlsMom

TwinGirlsMom Member

I'm very happy that Dick and Daniele were given this opportunity and, as icing on the cake, have reconciled their estranged relationship.
    However, it does not justify Dick's abusive behavior and emotional beatdowns towards the houseguests. He tormented every single person in the house. It was not 'strategy'; Daniele admitted that this is how he has treated her before and part of the reason why she didn't speak to him for so long. We saw the true Dick in the house and he's not a nice person. This is the reason that no one would want him to win. No one should be rewarded for that.

28. Gina M

I agree - I think he's one of the nastiest I've seen on any of these reality shows as far as his behavior towards others - to be so foulmouthed - I heard about some of the stuff he said that we didn't see and it was downright disgusting and degrading to many of the houseguests.

Sep 14, 2007
  29. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I am very glad that Dick and Danilele have reconcieled thier relationship but I really dodnt want them to win.

Sep 14, 2007
  30. PampMomof3

Sandy, I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't have said it better myself, really! I also got teary eyed when Dani told ED she loves him. It was so touching!

Sep 14, 2007
  31. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

What I saw was someone who is a very bad role model for his daughter. I don't know how much he was involved in her life when she was little, but the less the better!

I don't care if it is just a game, the way he treated and spoke to people was abusive. I think they should have kicked him out of the house a long time ago.

32. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

Sandy - thanks so much for posting this. I agree with you 100%. My mom and real dad never got married and it wasn't until just a few years ago that I started having a relationship with him and my half brothers. The relationship with D & ED just reminded me that love is very strong and powerful.

It doesn't matter to me now who wins - I have a feeling it will be Dani but it could just as well be ED. I will be happy either way!!!!!

Sandy - BTW - congrats on making Future Director!!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2007
  33. MomToEli

MomToEli Veteran Member

Thank you very kindly :) My second recruit doesn't seem to be doing much, though. I need to call her again tonight.

Sep 14, 2007
  34. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

Dick was completely inappropriate toward Zach before the last HOH. He is a terrible role model for his kids, adult or otherwise. He is a mean bully who acts like a 3 year old when he can't get his way. Daniele will win and Dick owes everyone of those people an apology... what happened to sportsmanship???

Sep 14, 2007
  35. Cassie1037

Cassie1037 Member Gold Member

Part of his unsportsmanship-like conduct is his game play. I do think that in part of his final speech, he will come to terms with his actions throughout the game... he is intelligent. He knows that unless he rectifies what he has done, he won't get a single vote.... OR on the flip-side he may just say 'vote Daniele', who knows.

Sep 14, 2007
  36. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

game play can not justify hois behaviour. in any other forum he would be fired / kicked out / charged with assault or sexual harrassment.
    ED is a bully -- and a hyocrite. Dr Will might have been duplicitous, but he was not mean spirited -- plus he took it as well as he dished it. ED & D thinkg they are c*** of the walk until someone beats them at there own game. Then, they resort to threats, insults and abuse. They are very sad people, IMO.

Sep 14, 2007
  37. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Amen! Amen! Amen!

38. itsjustCarla

I will admit....the scene at the HOH competition between Dick and Dani was touching....seeing him soaking wet and the look on his face actually made me feel for him....and yes, the reunion that these two have experienced throughout this show was amazing. I don't DISLIKE them, but I don't like the way they got to the finals. Dick berating his houseguests.....being mean and violent, rude and crude about EVERYTHING to EVERYONE is unacceptable in my eyes. And Dani's subtle "daddy do this for me, daddy do that for me, daddy do my dirty work for me..."

Sad, very sad.

39. KRISTI'SCOOKING

KRISTI'SCOOKING Member

I think Jameeka's tatoo is a heart with wings on either side. Can anyone confirm? Kristi

40. abrahamlaur

abrahamlaur Advanced Member

i'm kinda sad that dick and danielle are the final two, i really would have liked to see jameeka win, seeing that she is a strong (so it appears) christian.

who was jessica's school friend? i didnt know anyone else had connections to anyone besides D and D ... was this a twist of the show? (I didnt see it from the beginning)

Sep 15, 2007
  41. PampMomof3

Jessica had a school rival at the beginning named Carol and Joe had his ex boyfriend Dustin arrive.

Sep 15, 2007
Have something to add?