• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
itsjustCarla said:
Honestly........how can D&D get mad about Zach putting them up?? What choice did he had - it HAD to be one of them. I'm rooting for Zach now....if he takes Dick with him to the final 2, I think Zach will win since Dick kinda burned his bridges with almost everyone. I'm not sure Zach can win against Daniele.

I couldn't agree more!

I dont know thinking about it I wonder if Zach could win against Daniele. I am sure she will not have Jessica, Eric, Amber and Jamekas vote and thats 4 out of 7. Unless sequester goes about who won the most competitions.

I finally just watched the episode. I don't have the insight from watching the live feeds, but at least from the show, I don't think they were ticked that he put them both up - I think it was because he kept saying he got to where he was all on his own - which is such a crock ...

I really hope D&D are the final two. I wonder if Dick will concede so Danielle will win it ...

Maybe it is the part of me that wishes I'd been able to reconcile with my birth father before he died that makes me pull for them ...

Jennie4PC said:
I dont know thinking about it I wonder if Zach could win against Daniele. I am sure she will not have Jessica, Eric, Amber and Jamekas vote and thats 4 out of 7. Unless sequester goes about who won the most competitions.

Well, it all comes down to the game and how each individual person votes. Every person in the sequester could vote the same or differently-based on who they think played the best game, or who was most honest, or least deceitful. I think it just depends on how each person votes, and why they vote that way. I mean all the people in the sequester house are talking about the game each week, and comparing stories, and who was in alliance with whom and they will all learn a lot more about the final two... It's anybody's game! :rolleyes:

I wonder why they are not showing the sequester house this season!!

StacieB said:
I wonder why they are not showing the sequester house this season!!
Me too!! So, all this extra info (POV, Jameka going home) is from the live feed?

AJPratt said:
Me too!! So, all this extra info (POV, Jameka going home) is from the live feed?

I am WAITING as patiently as I can to see the sequester house. I really can't believe they haven't showed it, YET!

Someone thought they heard it was going to be played at the season finale. I am missing seeing the sequester house also.

I too have thought that is strange that they are not showing the sequester house as they have in the past. I am dying to see it!!!!!!!!!

i love seeing sequester too!! i would love to see jen fighting with someone! lol. who knows why they're not doing it, there's always a reason

D&ED behave like typical bullies. They're very c***y when they hold the power, but as soon as things don't go their way, the pout, throw insults and storm off. They are hypocrites. It sickens me to think that one of them is likely going to win. Zach waited 1 move too many to get rid of them. Had he used the veto to save Eric, D or ED would have gone up. Then Eric would have voted one out, with Zach to break the tie.
I think Jameka played a good game -- she was honest, loyal and remained in even w/o playing in 5 hoh comps. Now I have to root for Zach (even though she totally messed up in the end with the veto). He was smart (staying under the radar), didn't ride coat tails (IMO) and lacks social skills and a true alliance. To make it as far as he did, largely by himself, is commendable.
DOWN WITH D & ED:) (for what it's worth)

All I have to say is that I have not watched this show too much this season and now sitting here watching it I see why...DICK IS SO OBNOXIOUS.

1st round of HOH competition going on now - Dani is now out of round 1. Cameras are on the storage room as they are fixing something with the competition.

Oh and Round 3 will be live on Thursdays episode.

Zach won round 1. Go, Zach, go:) Be the "muscle that send the Donatos home"

Life feed viewers got all they could ask for and more with a 7+ hour long HoH endurance competition on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Daniele was the first out around 9:40pm - the ‘bunny’ broke at that point so all Dick and Zach could do after that was stand in the cold rain.

Dick finally gave in almost 5 hours later and stepped down at 2:25am.

Zach wins Part 1 - Part 2 will be Wednesday between Dick and Daniele and the winner will face Zach again on Thursday for Part 3.

i'm watching BBAD now and it's SOOOOO BAD! They're in the HOH competition and DIck is saying the WORST things to Zach. Calling him out on every since thing he's said and done, calling him a racist and a "panty muncher" and a stalker and all this stuff... it's sooo bad but sooo funny! lol

if you're still interestedFor those that were curious of Jameka's tattoo, here's a picture finally to get a better view.....

Attachments

• Jameka's tattoo.jpg
    Jameka's tattoo.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 414
ginamkiely said:
i'm watching BBAD now and it's SOOOOO BAD! They're in the HOH competition and DIck is saying the WORST things to Zach. Calling him out on every since thing he's said and done, calling him a racist and a "panty muncher" and a stalker and all this stuff... it's sooo bad but sooo funny! lol

I'm so glad Zach won! I don't find Dick funny at all. It's a good thing I wasn't in the house w/him!

Jameka's tatoo did look like a gun once it was said...I could see how it was confused.

ED and D are aweful, I liked them until they said they needed to get rid of Zach...but that was their game. Hello? Don't forget that is how Kayzar was tricked both times. UGH. I'll never forget that chick winking when she lied to him. Grrr....

Chefgirl2 said:
Jameka's tatoo did look like a gun once it was said...I could see how it was confused.

ED and D are aweful, I liked them until they said they needed to get rid of Zach...but that was their game. Hello? Don't forget that is how Kayzar was tricked both times. UGH. I'll never forget that chick winking when she lied to him. Grrr....
i STILL swear her tattoo was a gun. even if you look at it head on it looks like a gun. maybe not a definite gun but the shape of a gun for sure, maybe a tribal thing. who knows.

Zach won part one as we know and
Dick won part two. It should be interesting tonight! I can't wait!! What are we going to do when this show is no longer on?:cry:

PampMomof3 said:
What are we going to do when this show is no longer on?:cry:

Why, watch Survivor China, of course!:thumbup: :love: :D

Pampmomof3?What was the second partof the comp? How did ED possibly beat Dani? I am so pulling for Zack tonight.

Survivor or The Biggest Loser!!!

deliciousdiva said:
What was the second partof the comp? How did ED possibly beat Dani? I am so pulling for Zack tonight.

I didn't watch it last night but do you think that it is possible that maybe they planned it that way so that ED could go against Zack?? Maybe thinking that they had a better chance that way. I am also pulling for Zack tonight.

The site didn't know the specifics of the comp. but it said that dani was pi**ed. Dick keeps telling her that he knows more about the other people than Zach does. I hope he's right. I"m really voting for ED and Dani. I liked them all season and they remind me of my sister and step dad A LOT!

PampMomof3 said:
The site didn't know the specifics of the comp. but it said that dani was pi**ed. Dick keeps telling her that he knows more about the other people than Zach does. I hope he's right. I"m really voting for ED and Dani. I liked them all season and they remind me of my sister and step dad A LOT!

Sorry to hear that. I would hate to have a whiny sister and an obnoxious dad.

Not saying that that is how your dad and sister are but that is how I feel about ED and Dani. I get irritated with her whiny voice. I hope Zach wins.

I am going to miss tonight's episode. I have a show. I hope Ed wins the HOH. I would really like to see what the jury house is going to do with a D&D final. I know people feel that Zach is the "nice guy", but he has hid behind people who knew they were making waves, just so he doesn't look bad...the whole while grinning like a chessire cat. That is the one thing that bothers me about BB and Survivor when people win who rode others coat tails.

Dani was doing pretty good at riding her dad's coat tails too tho......

itsjustCarla said:

I totally agree with you!

would she really have been as "powerful" without her dad to help her out??

Dani and Dick in the final 2.........UGH!!!!!

itsjustCarla said:
Dani and Dick in the final 2.........UGH!!!!!

My sentiments exactly - I really don't care who wins now!

Just bums me out. Did you see how they were tonight. They could have acted cool, but no!!

I'm sorry but if Dick were my father - I'd disown him as well - he acted so nasty in this game - I really don't think he should win and his daughter should be kissing his feet for helping her so much to stay in the game - the rest of the house was so clueless about not getting them out in the middle of the game - they all had opportunities but chose to get rid of people that weren't much of a threat. I swear I get too wrapped up in this show - be glad when it's over - bring back the Amazing Race!!

nah.....I don't really care who wins now....Honestly, if either of those two should win, it should be Dani.....because she DID win a lot of the competitions. Dick will give the money to her if he wins anyway, so what does it matter?? I think she knows it too. Think she'd cry if the jury gave all the money to him???

itsjustCarla said:
nah.....I don't really care who wins now....Honestly, if either of those two should win, it should be Dani.....because she DID win a lot of the competitions. Dick will give the money to her if he wins anyway, so what does it matter?? I think she knows it too. Think she'd cry if the jury gave all the money to him???

Wouldn't it be funny if they did give it to Dick? I think Daniele will win by a landslide since no one could stand Dick.

I think Daniele will win too...for the same reason, but she would FLIP if they gave it to him. lol

Maybe she played the game smarter than anyone.......she took the only player to the final two that she KNEW she could win against

itsjustCarla said:

yep. How many times did Daddy save the princess? Ugh -- they both make me sick. She goes on about what a great player she is!?! Yes she won comps. To me game play is bout a lot more than that. It's easy to go all the way when you win comps. It takes a true player to succeed without that advantage.
I stick to my theory that BB rigged this show. At crucial times, they had comps (HOH or VETO) that certainly favoured D or ED. He should have been kicked off for several reasons (abusive behav., burning Jen, cheating). I bet BB flew that plane over the house just to stir things up.
I could care less who wins. I won't watch Sun to see them gloating about how great they are. They make me sick.

Gina M said:
Wouldn't it be funny if they did give it to Dick? I think Daniele will win by a landslide since no one could stand Dick.

I think I was watching a different show than some of you :rolleyes:

Here's what I saw ... I saw the story of a father and daughter who were estranged - a daughter who believed her father was her worst enemy, and a father who longed for the opportunity to reconcile with his daughter. I cried when Dick stepped down after Round 1 ... not because he lost, not because he is the oldest person to ever make it this far, as far as I can recall ... but because his daughter realized that she loved him and let him know that - and it wasn't game. No matter what, she loved him. Oh, and him trying to get under Zach's skin? Didn't you all see Danielle TELL him to start talking trash to Zach? The entire game, he acted like he did to keep the heat on himself (he could care less) and OFF of Danielle.

I also did not see her angry about him winning Round 2. She was upset with her own performance, but she certainly wasn't angry.

I don't blame them one little bit for their enthusiasm - especially Dick's - at getting to the final two. And watching Zach at the end, I don't think he did either. They were up against incredible odds. They had been up on the block together earlier on. They had been targets from early on. But, one or the other of them kept winning when it counted. I'd be tooting my own horn, too.

I think what all of the house guests are going to see when this is all over and they are allowed to watch the show is a father who fought hard to keep his daughter in the game. He saw himself as her protector, and she recognized that that was what he had done from Day 1. It is like he saw that as his one chance to show her that he really does love her and want the best for her. He also made it abundantly clear that he is so very proud of her. My relationship with my son is certainly not estranged, but I would do EXACTLY what Dick did to help my kid. And I only wish I'd had the opportunity to do something like that with my birth father. Anyway, he gave her a post in the ground that she can always come back to when real life starts happening again, and she can always know that her Daddy really does love her. Not because of the money, but because of the fight.

I predict that in his speech before the jury votes he will encourage them to vote for Danielle. I believe he will willingly walk away from 1/2 million dollars for his daughter.

I also predict that the jury will vote for Dick to win the money - unless they grant him his wish.

The other thing - I really do respect that they were simply playing a game. Everyone was. For any of those players to think that any other player should NOT play the game is absurd. Would YOU give up 3 months of your life - away from your family - to just hang out and make friends?

Ok ... so I'm probably not going to be the most popular voice here, but that's what I love about these boards ... we all get to say our thoughts :D

I got annoyed with Danielle's goodbye message to Zach when she said that he hurt her feelings...OH WAAAHHH. Like her dad didn't say nasty things about everyone else in the house.

MomToEli said:

Here's what I saw ... I saw the story of a father and daughter who were estranged - a daughter who believed her father was her worst enemy, and a father who longed for the opportunity to reconcile with his daughter. I cried when Dick stepped down after Round 1 ... not because he lost, not because he is the oldest person to ever make it this far, as far as I can recall ... but because his daughter realized that she loved him and let him know that - and it wasn't game. No matter what, she loved him. Oh, and him trying to get under Zach's skin? Didn't you all see Danielle TELL him to start talking trash to Zach? The entire game, he acted like he did to keep the heat on himself (he could care less) and OFF of Danielle.

I also did not see her angry about him winning Round 2. She was upset with her own performance, but she certainly wasn't angry.

I don't blame them one little bit for their enthusiasm - especially Dick's - at getting to the final two. And watching Zach at the end, I don't think he did either. They were up against incredible odds. They had been up on the block together earlier on. They had been targets from early on. But, one or the other of them kept winning when it counted. I'd be tooting my own horn, too.

I think what all of the house guests are going to see when this is all over and they are allowed to watch the show is a father who fought hard to keep his daughter in the game. He saw himself as her protector, and she recognized that that was what he had done from Day 1. It is like he saw that as his one chance to show her that he really does love her and want the best for her. He also made it abundantly clear that he is so very proud of her. My relationship with my son is certainly not estranged, but I would do EXACTLY what Dick did to help my kid. And I only wish I'd had the opportunity to do something like that with my birth father. Anyway, he gave her a post in the ground that she can always come back to when real life starts happening again, and she can always know that her Daddy really does love her. Not because of the money, but because of the fight.

I predict that in his speech before the jury votes he will encourage them to vote for Danielle. I believe he will willingly walk away from 1/2 million dollars for his daughter.

I also predict that the jury will vote for Dick to win the money - unless they grant him his wish.

The other thing - I really do respect that they were simply playing a game. Everyone was. For any of those players to think that any other player should NOT play the game is absurd. Would YOU give up 3 months of your life - away from your family - to just hang out and make friends?

Ok ... so I'm probably not going to be the most popular voice here, but that's what I love about these boards ... we all get to say our thoughts :D

Sandy that was well said. That is exactly what I was telling my DH last night. I was nearly in tears when Danielle told Dick it's okay, step down. Then later on when he was in the bedroom and she said "It doesn't matter they won either way." IMO she wasn't referring to the game. She was referring to their relationship.

It is going to be an interesting vote on Tuesday.:)

MomToEli said:

Sandy... I have to say I agree with you definitely! That was a touching part for me too when she said I love you to Dick. I didn't talk to my Dad for almost 3 years and I can tell you that that moment definitely hit home. It was sweet. Dick isn't a bad person he just like to rattle cages.

MomToEli said:

I couldn't agree more. You are right on, in my eyes. The only thing BB8 producers did, was give them an advantage of being father/daughter. Then again, Jessica had her best friend from school there, and then there was Joe & Dustin... any of these pairs could have reconciled their differences for this "game", not for real life. But Dick and Danielle did both, in becoming alliances in the game, the strengthened their personal relationship. It was AMAZING to watch, IMHO. I hope they vote Dick, because I think he played the best game, and I hope he at least splits the money with Dani. :thumbup:

I'm very happy that Dick and Daniele were given this opportunity and, as icing on the cake, have reconciled their estranged relationship.
However, it does not justify Dick's abusive behavior and emotional beatdowns towards the houseguests. He tormented every single person in the house. It was not 'strategy'; Daniele admitted that this is how he has treated her before and part of the reason why she didn't speak to him for so long. We saw the true Dick in the house and he's not a nice person. This is the reason that no one would want him to win. No one should be rewarded for that.

TwinGirlsMom said:
I'm very happy that Dick and Daniele were given this opportunity and, as icing on the cake, have reconciled their estranged relationship.
However, it does not justify Dick's abusive behavior and emotional beatdowns towards the houseguests. He tormented every single person in the house. It was not 'strategy'; Daniele admitted that this is how he has treated her before and part of the reason why she didn't speak to him for so long. We saw the true Dick in the house and he's not a nice person. This is the reason that no one would want him to win. No one should be rewarded for that.

I agree - I think he's one of the nastiest I've seen on any of these reality shows as far as his behavior towards others - to be so foulmouthed - I heard about some of the stuff he said that we didn't see and it was downright disgusting and degrading to many of the houseguests.

I am very glad that Dick and Danilele have reconcieled thier relationship but I really dodnt want them to win.

MomToEli said:

Sandy, I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't have said it better myself, really! I also got teary eyed when Dani told ED she loves him. It was so touching!

What I saw was someone who is a very bad role model for his daughter. I don't know how much he was involved in her life when she was little, but the less the better!

I don't care if it is just a game, the way he treated and spoke to people was abusive. I think they should have kicked him out of the house a long time ago.

MomToEli said:

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies