• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
Me neither Stacie!!!!! Who do you want to see win????? I am rooting for either Dick or Daniele.

IF Jessica goes, then I would like to see Danielle go. I wouldn't mind Eric, but I do not think he could get enough votes to win. Burned to many bridges!!

Oh who do you think will be the 2nd one tomorrow night Sharisse?

Good point about Eric - he would be a good one to keep to take to the final two because of all his burned bridges. I would say if Jessica goes then get rid of either Jameka or Zach.

I would like to see Dick or Dani or Jessica win the entire thing! I CAN'T WAIT for TONIGHT!! UGH!!:eek:

If it's Dick, Dani and Zach in the final 3......ya think that D & D have ticked enough people off that they'd give it to Zach - even tho all he's done is ride coat tails??

That would stink if that was the final three. Zach just blew the only chance of getting rid of Danielle and breaking up D&D. I can't believe they didn't see that these two were ruling the house a long time ago. Wow! Jess and Eric gone in the same night! =(

wouldn' they all FREAK if Jameka won HOH?? I would love to see that, just to see the looks on all their faces!!!!

I was so rooting for Zach to use the POV - take Eric off the block and then vote out Daniele - but unfortunately he's too much of a dimwit to have done it. Jameka so needs to win HOH and get rid of either Dick or Daniele. This house wasn't very bright - Daniele is the best player and they let her get to the final four.

I knew Zach wouldn't use it. I think he knows that he stands a better chance of winning against D&D because of how many people they've ticked off.

I honestly thought (for about 5 seconds) that Zach might have enough intellect to see that he could use the veto to rearrange the balance of power in the house. WRONG:( How stupid is he!?! D&D have double crossed every other alliance. What makes Zach think they'll be loyal to him.
I believe 100% that the BB producers want a D&D final. I think they've been manipulating the game (thru the Diary room, Amer. Player, etc.) to make it happen.
D&D will be the final 2, I have no doubt. I was soooo hoping for E&J or J&J to be the final 2. I am very sad:(
On a happy note, at least E&J weren't split up for long;)

But I still think unless Zach wins HOH - he may get to the final three but there's no way Dick and Daniele will take him over each other. He should have aligned with someone who would have brought him to the final two. And I think Daniele will win it all if she makes it because she was a good player and people tend to respect that more. Look at Dr. Will winning when everyone hated him but realized he was a good player.

peichef said:
I honestly thought (for about 5 seconds) that Zach might have enough intellect to see that he could use the veto to rearrange the balance of power in the house. WRONG:( How stupid is he!?! D&D have double crossed every other alliance. What makes Zach think they'll be loyal to him.
I believe 100% that the BB producers want a D&D final. I think they've been manipulating the game (thru the Diary room, Amer. Player, etc.) to make it happen.
D&D will be the final 2, I have no doubt. I was soooo hoping for E&J or J&J to be the final 2. I am very sad:(
On a happy note, at least E&J weren't split up for long;)

I totally agree with you - that guy just doesn't get that it's a game and you are there to win - who cares who you tick off?

I totally agree that Zach should have aligned himself with Eric and Jameka. I don't find Danielle to be a good player, though. She whines, manipuliates and then does what Daddy tells her. I think that without ED, she'd have been toast long ago.
And did D&D not think about the fact that there is no way in Hedes that E&J will vote for them to win the money (assuming only one D makes the final 2). E&J saved D&D several times (2x last week alone). They get repaid by immediate eviction!!?!?
I HOPE that Jameka wins HOH. She's the last chance. Zach's too foolish to get rid of them even if he gets another chance. He just proved that.
I am way too invested in this show:)

oooh!!! i hope jameka gets HOH too just for kicks! tonight was a very interesting episode to say the least!

Wow just makes me sad that E & J are gone. I hope that Jameka wins HOH!!! Zack has just slid by in this game, HATE THAT!!!

I also hope Jameka wins HOH we really dont know how strong of a player she is since she hasnt played in 5 HOH competions. Also D&D I think are starting to get a little ****y hope it bits them in the BUTT!! I have to say at 1st I was voting for Danille to win and I couldnt really stand Jessica but in the end I started to like Jessica and not like Daniele.

well BBAD just finished a little bit ago and Zach did get HOH. Nominations will be tomorrow!!!!! It should prove to be interesting but I have a feeling it will be Jameka going home on Tuesday night!

it stinks that Zach won HOH.......... BUT if Jameka could win POV and save herself......then Zach would have to put up both D&D. Hee Hee Hee, how funny would that be??

Hopefully, Zach has the brains to get rid of D or ED. He can't win against either one. Jameka might have a chance if she can survive this week. Think about it... she's got Amber, Dustin, Eric and Jess -- no doubt. If she makes final 2, it's hers. D or ED will win against Zach. God forbid they both make the final, but like I said earlier, I think that what's been planned by the producers. I've never really been a conspiracy theorist, but I believe the theories re: BB:( Oh well, it's still fun to watch!

Zack has got to break up Dick & Danielle and get rid of Danielle first!
Then Jameka.

has POV been played yet?!?!?!?

Zach won HOH and most likely will nominate Dick and Daniele.

Here are some of the excerpts from the spoiler site I visit.

Since there are only four left in the house, the HoH this week doesn’t mean much besides immunity. No matter which two HGs Zach nominates, whomever wins POV determines who goes home - unless Zach wins it - in which case the person not nominated casts the vote. Otherwise the POV winner can save them self if nominated and just vote out whomever they like.

Daniele seems to be convinced she may be going home. But actually the odds ore higher that Jameka will go home as If either Dick or Daniele win it - they will probably vote her out. And based on Zachs stupid move on the live show, he will probably not save Jameka if he wins POV, possibly still thinking he will be seen as having a chance in a vote against Dick or Daniele.

Nominations will take place Friday. The POV contest may be Friday or Saturday - the POV meeting will be live on Tuesday’s show.

Important Stuff Today? Sounds like Zach finally decided to go against Dick and Daniele, he is planning on nominating both of them. He has promised Jameka her key will be in the box today.

1:30pm Dick is mad at Zach - he spoke with Zach and Zach made no promises on to who he was putting up - but it certainly sounds like it will be Dick and Daniele. Dick reminded Zach about final three talk and Zach talks about getting to the final four and then everyone on their own. Zach seems very calm and obviously will not be intimidated by Dick who assumed he was bringing along someone willing to jump off a cliff for him.

12pm Lockdown has been over - the table is now for four.

Daniele thinks Zach will nominated her and Dick. She is not happy with him. She was in the HoH discussing things with him and now she is telling Dick everything downstairs while Zach watches from the HoH room.

10:45am Now Dick thinks the show ends a week from Sunday. He’s wrong. He can’t believe they would wait until Tuesday. They will Dick, they will.

10:20am Everyone is up and on an outside lock down. Dick has begun to campaign. He told Zach not to put him and Daniele up. He also said that Zach can’t use the POV if he wins it (huh what? Since when?). Zach promised Jameka she would not be nominated today so we’ll have to see whom Zach is loyal to now.

10am Dick got up - went to the bathroom, went outside for a smoke - and the feeds switched to trivia. Long wake up call perhaps for the others.

8:40am Jameka and Daniele finally dozed off a while ago. I’d assume a good long sleep will be allowed - heck, Dick didn’t sleep at all last night and he is probably the least stressed he has been in quite a while.

5:15am Right now Jameka and Daniele are up chatting away - they are in bed but still just chatting about everything - still very talkative about the events and what people must be saying. They are hoping a former HG comes in for the POV competition (not happening ladies).

12am-5am Besides Zach finally going to Jameka and saying he wants to go to the finals with her and will nominate Dick and Daniele tomorrow. There was a lot of talk, a ton or rehashing about all that as gone on before. Even though Zach says he will nominate Dick and Daniele - it makes no difference - it is all about the Power of Veto. Whomever wins it has control in this weeks eviction. Zach went off to bed to listen to his music and I think he fell asleep there.

As of 410pm BB time nominations have not happened yet.

Last edited:
Important Stuff Today? Dick and Daniele Nominated.

9pm Daniele and Dick are in the Diary Room together, Zach and Jameka are working out. Earlier they had dinner. I know, I know, it is a wild and crazy night!

OH MAN! I haven't been able to catch up on BBAD in a few days and i miss ALL THIS! lol. Zach and Jameka having dinner? lol. That's nuts, didn't she hate him?

here are some excerpts from another spoiler site that I visit about what is happening so far today.

Sat 11:36 AM BBT Jam praying and holding Zack's hands: "Let this be a day for vengeance Oh God, We claim victory not b/c we deserve it but b/c we believe you are who - impatient1
you say you are"
Sat 11:36 AM BBT Part of Zach's and Jameka's prayers - ferretkiss
Z: Let's finally defeat evil, E-V-E-L, just let me perform well.

Jameka prays: we want to be in a state of tranquitlity where your peace takes away overwhelming emotions.

send yourangels among us, oh God.

come to our rescue, oh God, we did what promised to do, oh God.

we come to you humbly requesting that you just magnify this game in our favor, oh God.

(only a small part of Z and J's prayer. Jam was very fast and long. )
Sat 11:36 AM BBT Jam and Z trying to remember recent events in the house that have occured. NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:35 AM BBT Dick pacing.. pumping fists... ect.. NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:34 AM BBT Jamek'a turn to pray. Prayers flying out at machine gun speed. Still holding both of Zach's hands NT - gigglechick

Sat 11:33 AM BBT Dani joined Dick back in KT. - daniellefan
She says she just wants to get it over with.
Sat 11:33 AM BBT Zach & Jameka holding hands in the HOH. Zach taking his turn at praying. Jameka interjecting with "yes god" every few moments NT - gigglechick

Sat 11:32 AM BBT Zach and Jameka doing a prayer in the HOH. - cindytexas
Zach going first.
Sat 11:32 AM BBT Dick in deep thought in the KT. He's got his feet up on the counter! NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:29 AM BBT Dani says she needs to put some bengay on her wrist.. - daniellefan
Still hurting from POV comp when Eric supposivly hurt her wrist. She walks to the BR to get some.
Sat 11:29 AM BBT Dani says, "I need to put Ben-Gay on my wrist. It's a mess. Stupid Eric." Dick says, "You took Advid, right?" - cindytexas
Dani, "Yeeesss."
Sat 11:28 AM BBT ED pacing, sighing like in a nervous fit... - gambler8
ED pacing, sighing like in a nervous fit...
Sat 11:27 AM BBT Some substance NT - Reporter259

Sat 11:26 AM BBT Dick pacing back and forth. Thinking. Pacing, coughing, burping, farting... NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:29 AM BBT and spitting. NT - madman

Sat 11:26 AM BBT Dick doing something with a plastic bag. - Reporter259
Transfering something from one plastic bag to another.. looks like powder

Sat 11:26 AM BBT Dick went and got some shells from the art project last night, stomped on the bag and said, "There's your shell." Dani laughing, saying "Don't you - cindytexas
think that might make him just work harder?"

(Ed: Evidently Dick is going to try to pretend that he smashed Zach's lucky shell.)
Sat 11:25 AM BBT Dick is breathing VERY heavily....He is extremely nervous for POV.. NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:23 AM BBT Jameka walking up to HOH and Dani says " I am so sick of fake people" - gambler8
Jameka walking up to HOH and Dani says " I am so sick of fake people"

COMP is almost ready!
Sat 11:22 AM BBT Dani wants to know what they have to wear for POV. NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:21 AM BBT Dani jokes to Dick and says that he should go up and talk with them NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:21 AM BBT Zach in HOH ..To himself..."better be here in the end or this was all for nothing!" - gambler8
Zach in HOH ..To himself..."better be here in the end or this was all for nothing!"
Sat 11:21 AM BBT Jameka goes up to the HOH. Dani says, "I'm so sick of fake people." NT - cindytexas

Sat 11:21 AM BBT Z in HOH psyching himself up for POV. - ferretkiss
Z: This is for all the little guys you stepped on. I was one of those little guys.

That bast*Rd is not going to win today. Not going to win.

Im going to be here in the end.

Cut the blue wire, cut the blue wire.

Z doing arm motions with his head down. (hard to describe). While sitting on HOH bead with headphones on.

Z: I'm not choking today.

For everybody watching, for your buddies at work, for Tom Llewellen, for your Dad, for Lindsay, I'm gonna do it, oh I'm gonna do it.

Jameka knocks and comes in.

Sat 11:21 AM BBT Jam is now up in HOH with Z - daniellefan
Z was in deep thought again talking to himself over and over. Everybody seems extremely nervous for the POV.

Sat 11:40 AM BBT Dick & Dani going to bed. Jam & Z still in HOH. NT - daniellefan

Sat 11:37 AM BBT BB: "Good morning houseguests. The POV compeition will begin in 90 minutes." - daniellefan
Sighs and frustration from Dani.
Sat 11:37 AM BBT BB Voice: Good Morning HGs the POV comp in 90 min NT - gigglechick

I will try and post the results of the POV when I can. I am not sure how long the POV competition will take today.

September 8th, 2007
Important Stuff Today? Daniele won the POV
4:30pm Keeping it simple for now - Daniele won the POV - that means Jameka will be going home and the final three will be Dick, Daniele and Zach. More details coming very soon!

I'm SO EXCITED!!! Daniele is GOOD!!!:D :D

wow! interesting. i think i want daniele to win... zach is boring and dick is just that. lol. even though daniele has been whining a lot lately i hope she wins. she's going to need the money afterwards to find a new place to live once her boyfriend kicks her out. lol

ginamkiely said:
wow! interesting. i think i want daniele to win... zach is boring and dick is just that. lol. even though daniele has been whining a lot lately i hope she wins. she's going to need the money afterwards to find a new place to live once her boyfriend kicks her out. lol
HAHA!!! That's funny Gina! I laughed out loud on that one!:D

ginamkiely said:

OMG.....no doubt!!!!!!

:D

I have to say.....I really didn't want Danielle to win.....simply because she basically had her dad helping her out every step of the way, BUT...she was pretty much the strongest player there - in competitions, etc. If they decide by that, she deserves to win....I just thought it would've been nice to see the D people knocked down a few notches.

I have to say tho, reading thru the past posts......I was kinda surprised to see Zach stand up to them.

i can't wait to see the nominationg ceremony (i think it's going to air tonight) to see what zach says to them while nominating.

and on a personal note, if i have to see dick spit one more time i might shoot my tv. have you ever seen a more disgusting person?

Kristi - thanks for posting the results of the POV. I couldn't get that site to come up this morning - they must be updating it or something.

I am soooooooooooooooo glad that Dani won POV!!!!!!!!!! I want her to win!!!!!

So how will the voting go? Since Zach won HOH this week doesn't that mean that he's automatically in the final 3? I don't get it. Someone help!

dns2202 said:
So how will the voting go? Since Zach won HOH this week doesn't that mean that he's automatically in the final 3? I don't get it. Someone help!

Danielle won POV so she'll take herself off, Jameka will be the replacement and Dani will be the only one to vote and she'll vote Jameka off.

HTH!!!

Oh, I just can't stand D & D!! I hope Zach wins now! D & D were showing their true colors after Zach nominated them! They act like they are so high and mighty and better then everyone else! "Like, Honestly (how many times has Daniel said that!!!!), I would prefer Dick win over Daniel now if Zach doesn't at least he doesn't act all nicey to people and then talk about them behind their back! He is just a "****" to their face!

I just got done watching BB and it made me mad when D&D were talking about getting rid of Zach. But when Zach puts them on the block they say he went back on his word. So its ok for the D&D to go back on thier word but not anyone else?? I sure hope Zach wins the next HOH compition

Good for Zac, D/D needed to be put up together a long time ago!!! I hope Jameka wins the POV!!! The Donato's are getting a little crazy with their power in the house, it's sickening. They turned on Zack so fast when he put them up.

Cassandra unfortunetly Daniele won the POV :yuck: so lets hope that Zach wins the next HOH :rolleyes:

Jameka went home?! :thumbdown: Awe man!!! Figures that Dani won though, she is a fierce competitor.

Jameka hasnt gone home yet but we know she will:grumpy:

:cry: Tuesday!!!!

I am really glad that Dani won POV because Jameka needs to go home - she has no one to play with now in the house (and she made a comment earlier about not having anyone to follow anymore since Eric is gone). She has ridden everyone's coat tails so when they leave she doesn't quite know what to do.

Are the producers going to do anything to Dick for having his son try helping him cheat?? I know the letter didnt help him in any way but still in my book cheating is cheating.

How did he help him cheat? Must have missed that somewhere!!!

I Love Reality - Big Brother 8

you can see it on youtube but he had his son put in code who he cant trust. Like in the last paragraph he put something like Just and Hope to let him know Jessica and Eric had an alliance (which everybody knew about) but to me it is still cheating.

After listening to Zach's nominations speech I felt really sorry for him! The part about him eating alone and playing chess by himself for 2/3 of the game. I do hope he wins HOH now and secures a final 2 position. What's up with D & D? They were so immature about nominations! Why do they think they have a right to be upset with Zach when they didn't honor their agreement with Jess & Eric?

Honestly........how can D&D get mad about Zach putting them up?? What choice did he had - it HAD to be one of them. I'm rooting for Zach now....if he takes Dick with him to the final 2, I think Zach will win since Dick kinda burned his bridges with almost everyone. I'm not sure Zach can win against Daniele.

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies