• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
oh my god kim that is the funniest thing ever!! oh by the way god you look really hot today. LMAO!!!!! oh my god i think i'm going to pee my pants. lol j/k

TwinGirlsMom said:
WHAT?! I didn't know he had a gf?
That makes this thing all the more complicated!

From what I hear,

1) she is a FORMER girlfriend
and
2) one of the things she is known for is having choreographed "Debbie Does Dallas: The Musical." I kid you not.

ginamkiely said:
oh my god kim that is the funniest thing ever!! oh by the way god you look really hot today. LMAO!!!!! oh my god i think i'm going to pee my pants. lol j/k

I've not been around for a few days, but I *LOVE* your picture. That's new, right?

SO cute.

KimmyDarling said:
From what I hear,

1) she is a FORMER girlfriend
and
2) one of the things she is known for is having choreographed "Debbie Does Dallas: The Musical." I kid you not.

DAMN!!!! I missed that one on broadway! LOL. :yuck: :mad: :(

KimmyDarling said:
I've not been around for a few days, but I *LOVE* your picture. That's new, right?

SO cute.

oh thanks! :D that's my son and his new puppy... the picture looks so sweet but what you can't tell is that he was in the middle of smacking the dog while he was sleeping. sick little kid! lol it was payback for the dog using his leg as a teething ring!
btw that pic was less than a month ago and the dog is almost 3 times the size!!

Precious. Is he a Beagle?

no a yellow lab. he's sooo cute but a big pain in the a$$... he'll grow out of it though, he's getting better everyday.

Awww, cute. My favorite dawg in the whole wide world (aside from my Beagle now, of course) was my friend's Yellow Lab named Toby. He had him when we were in college, and he was the best dog EVER.

KimmyDarling said:
Awww, cute. My favorite dawg in the whole wide world (aside from my Beagle now, of course) was my friend's Yellow Lab named Toby. He had him when we were in college, and he was the best dog EVER.

yeah they're supposed to be really good with kids too but so far my son and him like to torture each other and drive me nuts. i also have a 9 yr old maltese... he's my other baby. i had him since he was a puppy, he's the best dog ever, he just wants to sit by you.

Zach won HOH competition. During the HOH competition the houseguests agreed to be without hot water for 8 days.

This week will be interesting with Zach as HOH and this week is a double elimination. Geez!

Yeah, Zach is the last person I wanted to get it. Should be an interesting week! Janelle will be on the show on Tuesday-- she's my favorite ever, so i can't wait for that!

ginamkiely said:
yeah they're supposed to be really good with kids too but so far my son and him like to torture each other and drive me nuts. i also have a 9 yr old maltese... he's my other baby. i had him since he was a puppy, he's the best dog ever, he just wants to sit by you.

How old is your lab? We have a puppy and she is 12 weeks today. I know what you mean about the kids and puppy torturing each other. I am always refereeing when they are outside.

Wow should really be interesting with Zach as HOH!! Who do you think he will put up?

StacieB said:
How old is your lab? We have a puppy and she is 12 weeks today. I know what you mean about the kids and puppy torturing each other. I am always refereeing when they are outside.

Wow should really be interesting with Zach as HOH!! Who do you think he will put up?

our puppy turned 13 weeks yesterday. he's great but it's too much with a 3 yr old right now. my son stays in his playroom all day with the door closed (it's see-through) so the dog can't get in and as soon as he comes out he comes up and hits the dog for going near him. it's frustrating, my husband HAD to have this dog and of course i'm the one who has to deal with it all day long.

as for zach, i'm sure hes probably going to put up dick and daniele... but you never know. i didn't get to see last night's episode yet, it was on in nj at 1:45 am and i was asleep already so i'm going to have to watch that and bbad now. we'll see.....

I hope he back-doors Eric. I think I'm pretty much over him.

I honestly don't think he will nominate Dick. At this point, everyone thinks they can win against him in the final 2.

I will be surprised if anyone CANT win against Dick in the final 2 he is so... He dries me nuts. I really want Eric and Jessica into the final 2 sometimes the way Eric acts does bug me though.

I LOVE Eric...I think he's perfect for his job as America's Player!
Zach has NO game whatsoever. He lucked out this week as HOH. It will be interesting to see if he sides with Dick/Danielle or with Eric/Jessica since he was playing them both while he was fishing for votes.

I do like Eric as America's player but I am ready for him to leave! He just gets on my one nerve sometimes! LOL!

It really is hard to say who he will put up! We will find out hopefully tonight (those of us that have and watch BBAD anyway)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...okay, I have to admit Eric has NO game with the ladies! I mean, I was so embarrassed for him while he prepped getting ready to kiss Jessica--first the mouthwash, then the conspicous hand playing with her hair, the sudden shifting of his tone as if he were speaking to a little girl...I almost couldn't watch! Can you say 'awk-ward'! lol

Eric is really getting on my nerves too. The way he talks to Jess is annoying. I hope Zach puts up Eric and America should vote him to put up Jessica. That would be very interesting. Danielle could win pov and leave the nominations the same. Eric would leave for sure.

TwinGirlsMom said:
Haha...okay, I have to admit Eric has NO game with the ladies! I mean, I was so embarrassed for him while he prepped getting ready to kiss Jessica--first the mouthwash, then the conspicous hand playing with her hair, the sudden shifting of his tone as if he were speaking to a little girl...I almost couldn't watch! Can you say 'awk-ward'! lol

oh my god, eric REALLY has NO game. he's the worst at making a move. I would have cracked up in his face. i'd like to say that if he wasn't in the house he could never get someone as pretty as jessica but his ex (or is she really his ex) is pretty too... whats up with that?

so who did he nominate? I think ED will win if he makes the final 2. People will be impressed that he survived IN SPITE of his despicable behaviour. The player everyone thinks they can beat (because of their lack of popularity) often wins on these shows.
ED must go. Danielle must follow immediately behind him. Out Donatos. Out I say:)

Damn him! He nominated Jameka and Jessica. He must be hoping to backdoor D or D. Right?!? If not, I hate to say it, but I hope Jameka goes. I like her, but I REALLY want Jessica to win.

wow, big shock. it's going to be interesting to see what happens.

OK- I don't watch BB, but they just played the "God bless you" clip on The Soup. Too funny!

yeah -- too bad she's gone. Amber was as annoying as anything, but she did provide some laughs. "God Bless you, God!" Seriously. Now we only have Zach's nuggets of wisdom and arrogance to look forward to.

well I can't say that I am surprised to see that Zach nominated Jameka and Jessica. The Veto competition is being held later tonight. Now would be a good time to get rid of Jameka even though she still can't play for HOH next week.

Danielle won the veto!

Danielle (read in a whiny, plaintive voice) :( She's last last one I was hoping for. That sucks!

wow, that's going to make a very interesting turn of events. it's going to be very interesting to see what she does...

This show gets better all the time!! LOVE IT! I'm so sad when this show ends!

i know i'm always so sad too... but then the fall shows start! woo hoo

Yeah only 19 more days until Survivor starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt Daniele will use the veto because the only other people Zach can put up are herself, Dick and Eric. Currently Zach has an alliance with D & D and then with Eric. It will definitely be interesting especially since it is double eviction.

peichef said:
Damn him! He nominated Jameka and Jessica. He must be hoping to backdoor D or D. Right?!?

Zach told Dick that if he won HOH he would nominate Jameka and Jessica and then backdoor ERIC. Interesting indeed!

I am psyched Dani won it-- I want her to win the whole thing!!!

KimmyDarling said:
I am psyched Dani won it-- I want her to win the whole thing!!!

Me too!! Love D & D. They remind me SO much of my sister and dad!

i could definitely see daniele winning the whole thing... who do you think is going to be there for her at the wrap party... her live-in bf or nick. that could get messy, i hope they film it. do you guys think her bf is OR should break up with her after this?

ginamkiely said:
i could definitely see daniele winning the whole thing... who do you think is going to be there for her at the wrap party... her live-in bf or nick. that could get messy, i hope they film it. do you guys think her bf is OR should break up with her after this?

Tough call. Now that she's alone, she has plenty of time to think who means the most to her. I wonder who she'll choose. I would like to say she'll pick her bf but she really seems to have something for Nick. She wears his bandana ALL the time!!

Missed Sunday nights episode. Ugh! Oh well - I know what happened but it is still good to watch the episodes.

Jameka, Eric and Jessica have been told Jameka is going home by Dick. Dick, Daniele and Zach know this is a plan to get Jessica out at the last second Thursday. — Daniele did not use the POV. — Eric had to mimic Dick.

I can't wait for tonights episode to see the veto comp (or was that on Sunday) and Janie! I also really can't wait for Thursdays episode!!!!

I am going to be so bummed if Jessica really does go.

I will be really bummed if Jessica goes home I hope Jameka does not promise to keep anyone safe. I am sure Eric is just kicking himself for not backdooring Dick or Danielle

I think E/J should have got Dick and Daniele up while they had the chance, they are kicking themselves for it now.... why did they TRUST them???

I hope to see E/J & D/D in the final 4. But I'm more pulling for E/J :)

I am pulling for E/J also but the way it looks is they are getting rid of Jessica Thrus

Strategy wise it would be wise to get rid of Jessica this week because Jameka can't compete in HOH next week. It would be smart to keep her this week and have her go home next week.

They will get rid of Jessica because she can actually compete in the HOH - the numbers are with Dick and Daniele to get rid of her and then they will have the double eviction and if Eric doesn't win HOH - I think he'll be the next to go. Eric should have used his POV last week and put either Dick or Daniele on the block (not a wise move on his part)

I too believe they will get rid of Jessica. With the double eviction though I can't remember if Zach will then get to nominate someone else for the block right away and then they vote or if they do the next HOH first and they nominate 2 people right away and then they vote. If they compete for HOH first it will only be D/D and Eric competiting for it since Jameka is not eligible to compete and Zach was the current HOH. Either way D/D have a good shot at winning HOH. They will get rid of Eric if that is the case as Zach wants Eric gone too!

pretty sure Thrus will go like this.... early eviction, follwed by quick HOH, immediate nominations, veto comp, live voting. I think that's last year's double live eviction went.

have D&D considered that by double crossing E/J, they are losing 2 votes once 1 of them (Lord I hope it's not 2) makes the finals?!?! ED was right last night when he said they've played straight up until now. People may not like D&D, but they will respect his honesty (not sure about hers). He'll win if he makes the final 2. Maybe not if he screws over Jessica/Eric tomorrow.

sharing this from another spoiler site

Thursday will be a “Double Eviction Show” and many people are wondering how they will run that so they manage to get two people evicted in one hour. The easiest way to explain how it might go is to re-cap how it was done last year on the night Daniele (BB3) and George (BB1) were evicted on the same night.

Here is my very brief recap of how that night went. The one thing to note is that the second HoH competition takes place after the show is over.

The show began with Will, Boogie, Erika, Janelle, Danielle and George all still in the house.

Danielle and George were nominated.

Ten minutes in to the show was the live vote Daniele evicted (3-0 by Erika, Will and Mike ‘Boogie).

After the eviction a new HoH competition. This was a quiz.

Janelle won the quiz and was the new HoH.

She was then told she had to make nominations immediately by Julie.

Janelle was allowed to think about her nominations during the commercial break (she consulted with Will).

Nominations were made (George and Erika) and there was another commercial break while they prepared for the Power of Veto competition.

POV competition was held - Hgs had to untie knots that a POV medal was tied to - Erika wins and there is another commercial break

One the show returns Erika saves herself in the POV meeting and Janelle nominates Boogie in her place.

Then the live vote - Will and Erika both vote to evict George.

George does his exit interview with Julie and we are left with the final 4.

HoH took place after the show ended - Mike Boggie won it and the week continued with another live eviction the following Tuesday.

So there you go, that is how things went last year. You can substitute the appropriate names in whatever spots you like to see how it might go Thursday night with Dick, Daniele, Zach, Eric, Jessica and Jameka.

So based on what I just posted from the other spoiler site - tomorrow could be very interesting. Those of us that watch BBAD should at least be able to know who the newest HOH is (with the contest done after the show). It will definitely be an interesting episode tomorrow night.

I can not wait to see what happens!!

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies