• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
MomToEli said:
I think I was watching a different show than some of you :rolleyes:

Here's what I saw ... I saw the story of a father and daughter who were estranged - a daughter who believed her father was her worst enemy, and a father who longed for the opportunity to reconcile with his daughter. I cried when Dick stepped down after Round 1 ... not because he lost, not because he is the oldest person to ever make it this far, as far as I can recall ... but because his daughter realized that she loved him and let him know that - and it wasn't game. No matter what, she loved him. Oh, and him trying to get under Zach's skin? Didn't you all see Danielle TELL him to start talking trash to Zach? The entire game, he acted like he did to keep the heat on himself (he could care less) and OFF of Danielle.

I also did not see her angry about him winning Round 2. She was upset with her own performance, but she certainly wasn't angry.

I don't blame them one little bit for their enthusiasm - especially Dick's - at getting to the final two. And watching Zach at the end, I don't think he did either. They were up against incredible odds. They had been up on the block together earlier on. They had been targets from early on. But, one or the other of them kept winning when it counted. I'd be tooting my own horn, too.

I think what all of the house guests are going to see when this is all over and they are allowed to watch the show is a father who fought hard to keep his daughter in the game. He saw himself as her protector, and she recognized that that was what he had done from Day 1. It is like he saw that as his one chance to show her that he really does love her and want the best for her. He also made it abundantly clear that he is so very proud of her. My relationship with my son is certainly not estranged, but I would do EXACTLY what Dick did to help my kid. And I only wish I'd had the opportunity to do something like that with my birth father. Anyway, he gave her a post in the ground that she can always come back to when real life starts happening again, and she can always know that her Daddy really does love her. Not because of the money, but because of the fight.

I predict that in his speech before the jury votes he will encourage them to vote for Danielle. I believe he will willingly walk away from 1/2 million dollars for his daughter.

I also predict that the jury will vote for Dick to win the money - unless they grant him his wish.

The other thing - I really do respect that they were simply playing a game. Everyone was. For any of those players to think that any other player should NOT play the game is absurd. Would YOU give up 3 months of your life - away from your family - to just hang out and make friends?

Ok ... so I'm probably not going to be the most popular voice here, but that's what I love about these boards ... we all get to say our thoughts :D

Sandy - thanks so much for posting this. I agree with you 100%. My mom and real dad never got married and it wasn't until just a few years ago that I started having a relationship with him and my half brothers. The relationship with D & ED just reminded me that love is very strong and powerful.

It doesn't matter to me now who wins - I have a feeling it will be Dani but it could just as well be ED. I will be happy either way!!!!!

Sandy - BTW - congrats on making Future Director!!!!!!!

momoftwins said:
Sandy - BTW - congrats on making Future Director!!!!!!!

Thank you very kindly :) My second recruit doesn't seem to be doing much, though. I need to call her again tonight.

Dick was completely inappropriate toward Zach before the last HOH. He is a terrible role model for his kids, adult or otherwise. He is a mean bully who acts like a 3 year old when he can't get his way. Daniele will win and Dick owes everyone of those people an apology... what happened to sportsmanship???

PCJenni said:
Dick was completely inappropriate toward Zach before the last HOH. He is a terrible role model for his kids, adult or otherwise. He is a mean bully who acts like a 3 year old when he can't get his way. Daniele will win and Dick owes everyone of those people an apology... what happened to sportsmanship???

Part of his unsportsmanship-like conduct is his game play. I do think that in part of his final speech, he will come to terms with his actions throughout the game... he is intelligent. He knows that unless he rectifies what he has done, he won't get a single vote.... OR on the flip-side he may just say 'vote Daniele', who knows.

game play can not justify hois behaviour. in any other forum he would be fired / kicked out / charged with assault or sexual harrassment.
ED is a bully -- and a hyocrite. Dr Will might have been duplicitous, but he was not mean spirited -- plus he took it as well as he dished it. ED & D thinkg they are c*** of the walk until someone beats them at there own game. Then, they resort to threats, insults and abuse. They are very sad people, IMO.

peichef said:
game play can not justify hois behaviour. in any other forum he would be fired / kicked out / charged with assault or sexual harrassment.
ED is a bully -- and a hyocrite. Dr Will might have been duplicitous, but he was not mean spirited -- plus he took it as well as he dished it. ED & D thinkg they are c*** of the walk until someone beats them at there own game. Then, they resort to threats, insults and abuse. They are very sad people, IMO.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

I will admit....the scene at the HOH competition between Dick and Dani was touching....seeing him soaking wet and the look on his face actually made me feel for him....and yes, the reunion that these two have experienced throughout this show was amazing. I don't DISLIKE them, but I don't like the way they got to the finals. Dick berating his houseguests.....being mean and violent, rude and crude about EVERYTHING to EVERYONE is unacceptable in my eyes. And Dani's subtle "daddy do this for me, daddy do that for me, daddy do my dirty work for me..."

Sad, very sad.

I think Jameeka's tatoo is a heart with wings on either side. Can anyone confirm? Kristi

i'm kinda sad that dick and danielle are the final two, i really would have liked to see jameeka win, seeing that she is a strong (so it appears) christian.

who was jessica's school friend? i didnt know anyone else had connections to anyone besides D and D ... was this a twist of the show? (I didnt see it from the beginning)

abrahamlaur said:
i'm kinda sad that dick and danielle are the final two, i really would have liked to see jameeka win, seeing that she is a strong (so it appears) christian.

who was jessica's school friend? i didnt know anyone else had connections to anyone besides D and D ... was this a twist of the show? (I didnt see it from the beginning)

Jessica had a school rival at the beginning named Carol and Joe had his ex boyfriend Dustin arrive.

MomToEli said:
I think I was watching a different show than some of you :rolleyes:

Here's what I saw ... I saw the story of a father and daughter who were estranged - a daughter who believed her father was her worst enemy, and a father who longed for the opportunity to reconcile with his daughter. I cried when Dick stepped down after Round 1 ... not because he lost, not because he is the oldest person to ever make it this far, as far as I can recall ... but because his daughter realized that she loved him and let him know that - and it wasn't game. No matter what, she loved him. Oh, and him trying to get under Zach's skin? Didn't you all see Danielle TELL him to start talking trash to Zach? The entire game, he acted like he did to keep the heat on himself (he could care less) and OFF of Danielle.

I also did not see her angry about him winning Round 2. She was upset with her own performance, but she certainly wasn't angry.

I don't blame them one little bit for their enthusiasm - especially Dick's - at getting to the final two. And watching Zach at the end, I don't think he did either. They were up against incredible odds. They had been up on the block together earlier on. They had been targets from early on. But, one or the other of them kept winning when it counted. I'd be tooting my own horn, too.

I think what all of the house guests are going to see when this is all over and they are allowed to watch the show is a father who fought hard to keep his daughter in the game. He saw himself as her protector, and she recognized that that was what he had done from Day 1. It is like he saw that as his one chance to show her that he really does love her and want the best for her. He also made it abundantly clear that he is so very proud of her. My relationship with my son is certainly not estranged, but I would do EXACTLY what Dick did to help my kid. And I only wish I'd had the opportunity to do something like that with my birth father. Anyway, he gave her a post in the ground that she can always come back to when real life starts happening again, and she can always know that her Daddy really does love her. Not because of the money, but because of the fight.

I predict that in his speech before the jury votes he will encourage them to vote for Danielle. I believe he will willingly walk away from 1/2 million dollars for his daughter.

I also predict that the jury will vote for Dick to win the money - unless they grant him his wish.

The other thing - I really do respect that they were simply playing a game. Everyone was. For any of those players to think that any other player should NOT play the game is absurd. Would YOU give up 3 months of your life - away from your family - to just hang out and make friends?

Ok ... so I'm probably not going to be the most popular voice here, but that's what I love about these boards ... we all get to say our thoughts :D

Nicely stated! I was watching the same channel you were!

Here's what my DH and I say EVERYTIME we watch the show...it's a GAME. Whether we like it or not ~ which most of us don't like the way ED plays the game, but that's his game plan. Nothing says we have to like the way the game is played.

Here's what WE (DH and I) think ~ D & D had an unfair advantage over this game from the get go. Doesn't matter how astranged two are ~ blood is thicker than water. They always had an alliance that was going to STICK TOGETHER...no one else in the BBH had that.

I do like how D & D's relationship has played out and I hope it continues outside of the house. Personally Danielle seems like a spoiled brat...Dick's friends (when interviewed) said he's nothing like that (evil). I give him credit, single Dad trying to the best he could while the kids were growing up...there are too many Dads out there that wouldn't gave a crap to their kids...at least he did. That's the part of Dick I love.

Personally, I was pulling for Jessica to win. Her mistake was listening to Eric. Wonder how their relationship is going to play out when she hears he was America's Player...hmmm. Another disadvantaged player...Eric...but I didn't care for him. In fact, I'm so surprised Jessica is attracted to him. Must be more than what we see on TV.

Hated Jen
Got sick of Amber's crying
Dustin was too much for me
Mike & Carol really didn't have much of a chance
Jameka grew on me...annoyed me in the beginning...glad her last days were pleasant.
Joe...LOL...Joe's just a Joe!
Kail...didn't care for her game play either
Nick got the short end of the stick...liked him...but I think Danielle was playing him
Zach ~ could not stand him! Arrogant...mister know it all...glad his smug face is gone

I wished Jessica would have won! Especially since one of the Chef Success members is her cousin!!!

Kitchen2u said:
Nicely stated! I was watching the same channel you were!

Here's what my DH and I say EVERYTIME we watch the show...it's a GAME. Whether we like it or not ~ which most of us don't like the way ED plays the game, but that's his game plan. Nothing says we have to like the way the game is played.

Here's what WE (DH and I) think ~ D & D had an unfair advantage over this game from the get go. Doesn't matter how astranged two are ~ blood is thicker than water. They always had an alliance that was going to STICK TOGETHER...no one else in the BBH had that.

I do like how D & D's relationship has played out and I hope it continues outside of the house. Personally Danielle seems like a spoiled brat...Dick's friends (when interviewed) said he's nothing like that (evil). I give him credit, single Dad trying to the best he could while the kids were growing up...there are too many Dads out there that wouldn't gave a crap to their kids...at least he did. That's the part of Dick I love.

Personally, I was pulling for Jessica to win. Her mistake was listening to Eric. Wonder how their relationship is going to play out when she hears he was America's Player...hmmm. Another disadvantaged player...Eric...but I didn't care for him. In fact, I'm so surprised Jessica is attracted to him. Must be more than what we see on TV.

Hated Jen
Got sick of Amber's crying
Dustin was too much for me
Mike & Carol really didn't have much of a chance
Jameka grew on me...annoyed me in the beginning...glad her last days were pleasant.
Joe...LOL...Joe's just a Joe!
Kail...didn't care for her game play either
Nick got the short end of the stick...liked him...but I think Danielle was playing him
Zach ~ could not stand him! Arrogant...mister know it all...glad his smug face is gone

I wished Jessica would have won! Especially since one of the Chef Success members is her cousin!!!

Well said Ginny!! My dh really liked Jess and was pulling for her to win and I liked her too. I do have to say that I don't think Dani was playing Nick. She wears his bandana ALL the time on the show especially during the comp so he knows that she's thinking of him.:love: WHat about her boyfriend? :confused:

Does Zach remind anyone else of Randy Travis? Just in his appearance ... ?

MomToEli said:
Does Zach remind anyone else of Randy Travis? Just in his appearance ... ?

ya know.......I've been trying to figure out who he reminded me of...and you hit the nail on the head!! Thanks!!!

Whew! I thought I was gonna go crazy!!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

too depressed over the finals to say anything. ICK!

Who won?
peichef said:
too depressed over the finals to say anything. ICK!

I feel asleep before it came on.

Dick won with a 5-2 vote - the only two who voted for Daniele were Jen & Jameka - Jen had a great line about not wanting to vote for either one but since she to vote she was voting for the one she liked better (or something to that account) - I still can't believe that jerk won - I don't personally think Daniele looked too happy about it either.

I didn't even want to watch it. I watched the Biggest Loser instead.

Daniele thought she had it in the bag.... guess again!

Gina M said:
Dick won with a 5-2 vote - the only two who voted for Daniele were Jen & Jameka

It was actually a 4-2 vote...Julie didn't pull out the last key [which was Jessica's] because it didn't matter at that point. I still would have liked to know who Jessica voted for!

TwinGirlsMom said:
It was actually a 4-2 vote...Julie didn't pull out the last key [which was Jessica's] because it didn't matter at that point. I still would have liked to know who Jessica voted for!

Julie did end up pulling out the key at the end and Jessica did vote for Dick which wasn't surprising considering how she spoke before she put her key in.

What was group's reaction about America's player?That's what I really wanted to see.

what did you all think about amber calling daniele out about her situation with nick in her questioning... i thought she lke daniele? guess not. and did you like how when daniele got out of the house she ran right to nick. i guess her BF wasn't there....

cbord said:
That's what I really wanted to see.

They actually took it quite well, at least on camera. Julie asked Jessica if she was mad at Eric and she said of course not. Dick was really tickled to hear the story behind the Dustin vote. All of them seemed to be amused, and Jameka realized that her intuition was right (something not right about Eric) and the America's Player thing made things make sense for her.

Amber showed how low class she really is, IMO, by trying to call Danielle out like that. I loved how Danielle answered her - if she was basing her vote on Danielle's personal life, frankly she didn't want her vote. Jen is simply a bratty immature child. It makes you wonder just what some of these people think they are signing on for? Without the Dicks and Danielles it'd be a rather boring program - who'd watch? Don't we all tune in to see who is going to back-door who each week?

Did it look like Nick had his arm around Dustin's ex (Joe, is it?) when they were first sitting there?

that was low of Amber to call out Daniele like that.

You can go to CBS News - Breaking News Headlines and Video from CBSNews.com and see their interview with Julie Chen that did not air on the early show. It is pretty good.

I am very glad that Dick won but would have been happy with Daniele winning too! I hope their relationship blooms!

do we REALLY think that danielle was "ecstatic" about how it turned out like she said she was!?!?
LOL
The only thing that makes me think not, is on Sunday....when Dick was talking about taking a trip around the world, she asked him if he thought he could do all that with $50,000.

Hmmmm, I guess he can now.......

itsjustCarla said:
do we REALLY think that danielle was "ecstatic" about how it turned out like she said she was!?!?
LOL
The only thing that makes me think not, is on Sunday....when Dick was talking about taking a trip around the world, she asked him if he thought he could do all that with $50,000.

Hmmmm, I guess he can now.......

Yes, and Danielle said "yeah, let's take our trips separately"

I noticed that line about taking their trips separately, too. I was hoping Dick would win because I could just see Daniele saying that she was acting nice to her dad and that she didn't owe him anything. She seemed confident that she was the $500,000 winner.

My husband said that ED being on the show and making sure Daniele took her vitamins and ate her meals was the best thing he ever did for his daughter. When she came on the show my husband kept saying she looked anorexic. Now my husbandthinks she is HOT. That's ok because Nick is sooooooooooo gorgeous...even if he did have is arm around Joe and talked about Brad Pitt once.

I am glad America had Eric vote Dick the winner.

I wonder if they will be in US magazine or People magazine anytime soon???????

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies