• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
yummy4tummy
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW......

Nominations are in...Dick and Daniele are up for nomination...like we didn't see that one coming.:rolleyes:

No doubt, figured that would happen!! Hope it stays that way too!!!! Will be interesting to see what Jessica says about it!

It's About Time!!!! Lol

I wonder if THEY were truly surprised!?!?!?

I predict that Daniele will get herself off the block...and Dick will be evicted!

TwinGirlsMom said:
I predict that Daniele will get herself off the block...and Dick will be evicted!

Can't come soon enough!:thumbup:

Aww I like Evel Dick. I actually like him and daniele more than most of the other people in the house. Lets see whats next. :?

SillyChef said:
Aww I like Evel Dick. I actually like him and daniele more than most of the other people in the house. Lets see whats next. :?

I agree Margie. If they leave, the ratings will go down. I don't want to see Amber crying :cry: :cry: ANYMORE!:grumpy: I can not believe how much she cries!

I like to see ED's and Daniele's relationship grow. I'm a sucker though!

PampMomof3 said:
I agree Margie. If they leave, the ratings will go down. I don't want to see Amber crying :cry: :cry: ANYMORE!:grumpy: I can not believe how much she cries!

I like to see ED's and Daniele's relationship grow. I'm a sucker though!

ok seriously... if amber cries one more time i'm going to shoot myself. really now? i'm starting to think those might be crocodile tears!!

LOVE it! My husband was on a business trip this week so missed everything. I told hima ll about it when he came home last night and I said ED and Danielle would be nominated against each other.... and Jen sneaks under the wire again! And Amber just needs to STOP the waterworks... that girl is a MESS.

My wish for this week is that either Da or Di wins veto, then Eric convinces Jessica to put up Dustin in her/his place.Then, have the vote go like this:To evict Dustin
Da/Di (whichever one gets off the block)
Jen
Zach
Eric (surely America would vote to have him oust Dustin)To evict Da/Di
Amber
JamekaThen Julie will say, "By a vote of four to two, Dustin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House."There will be that "hinky vote" again... so they (the new Nerd Herd) will be eaten up by paranoia and start to turn on each other. A girl can dream, right? (sigh)I am really suspicious as to why they 1) didn't explain America's Player to Kail in her post-eviction interview, 2) sequestered her and only allowed her a two minute MONITORED phone call, and 3) didn't explain AP to her on the Early Show the next morning... think they might bring her back? Danielle said she "was told" to expect a big twist in Week 7, so I'm wondering if it could happen.

Someone here said that they did tell Kail about AP on the morning show and that she was shocked.

Jennie4PC said:
Someone here said that they did tell Kail about AP on the morning show and that she was shocked.

Yep, that was me. It was on the Early Show. She was looking around like she was looking at someone off camera in disbelief. For those that don't know, the Big Brother interview is always on at the top of the last hour. In the central time zone, it is usually around 9:10 a.m.

TwinGirlsMom said:
Yep, that was me. It was on the Early Show. She was looking around like she was looking at someone off camera in disbelief. For those that don't know, the Big Brother interview is always on at the top of the last hour. In the central time zone, it is usually around 9:10 a.m.

Ahhh. They didn't put that part of the interview on the CBS website!

This just in!Another Spoiler...POV went to...............................

STOP HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! :p

Dick

And the plot thickens!

Dick really needs to go!! I wish he wouldn't have won POV. I don't know if anybody else has been keeping up with what is going on inside the house.(not what CBS shows you) But he has been horrible and acting like a baby these last couple of days, to the point that I think that he might be missing a couple of "cards in the deck". He has been abusive and mean. I liked him in the beginning until I started watching online and not what CBS whats you to think. He has said some pretty horrible things. I don't like Jen but when he dumped that ice tea on her head, I new then we weren't watching a real man but a pce of dirt!!! A real man would never do that to a woman. Sorry just my two cents:eek:

I just found out that my cousin is on Big Brother....small world!

Who is your cousin Kathy?

I don't know if anybody else has been keeping up with what is going on inside the house.(not what CBS shows you) But he has been horrible and acting like a baby these last couple of days, to the point that I think that he might be missing a couple of "cards in the deck". He has been abusive and mean. I liked him in the beginning until I started watching online and not what CBS whats you to think. He has said some pretty horrible things. I don't like Jen but when he dumped that ice tea on her head, I new then we weren't watching a real man but a pce of dirt!!! A real man would never do that to a woman. Sorry just my two cents
I think this whole season has been awful with the outbursts and ruthless behavior...not just by ED. Yes he took it to the extreme and it is despicable, but I am also amazed at how these people who claim to be Christians talk and act. Just really does go to show that money is the root of all evil.

rennea said:
Dick really needs to go!! He has been abusive and mean. :eek:

I would never call his behavior as 'playing the game' or simply 'stirring the pot'. I feel Dick is explicitely verbally abusive. He's crossed the line on numerous occasions and the house would be a safer place without him there.

I liked Dick a lot too but he is way too mean. I would hate to be in a house with him! :yuck: No wonder Daniele has issues with him!!

I can't believe Dick won POV. Too crazy!!

Kathy, we're dying to know who your cousin is!

TwinGirlsMom said:
I would never call his behavior as 'playing the game' or simply 'stirring the pot'. I feel Dick is explicitely verbally abusive. He's crossed the line on numerous occasions and the house would be a safer place without him there.

I agree, if I was in there I would ask to be let out. I couldn't sleep knowing he was up alnight lerking:( God knows what the creep will do next. I'm just waiting till he hits somebody.

So did Danielle know Dick was her dad when they both came into the BB house??? I missed a few of the first episodes.

Kathy - who is your cousin?????

I kind of like Dick personally.

Has anyone watched BB on showtime every night???? I am thinking I need to check it out but not sure exactly what it is.

What are the chances that Dick saves Danielle with the POV??

itsjustCarla said:
What are the chances that Dick saves Danielle with the POV??

Rumor has it that is exactly what he has planned. I see that he sorta called a truce on all the berating on the other HG's since he won the POV. He told Daniele that he was going to use it on her but she keep complaining that nobody likes her, she hates being in the house, etc. I guess we shall see if things fall into place.

I'm still holding out for my dream scenario!And we are totally voting our heads off at our house for Eric to give Amber the Silent Treatment. She will FREAK OUT, and spread her paranoia through out her group. Can't WAIT!

KimmyDarling said:
I'm still holding out for my dream scenario!

And we are totally voting our heads off at our house for Eric to give Amber the Silent Treatment. She will FREAK OUT, and spread her paranoia through out her group.

Can't WAIT!

alright, I voted for him to give Amber the silent treatment 10 times!!!:p

PampMomof3 said:
alright, I voted for him to give Amber the silent treatment 10 times!!!:p

Awesome! But I have a feeling that America picked Jessica, based on some things he said into his microphone while he was alone in the storage room last night... ugh. Might make it difficult for him to convince Jessica to put up Dustin as a replacement nominee. :(

Ok....That was just cruel. I want to know who Kathy's cousin is too!!!!!

I LOVED that Dick said he was going to make the girls cry all week! I love him. He is so real. he says what he mean and says it to the person's face. I think we need more of that in the world... now granted he is not always very diplomatic about it but still

PCJenni said:
I LOVED that Dick said he was going to make the girls cry all week! I love him. He is so real. he says what he mean and says it to the person's face. I think we need more of that in the world... now granted he is not always very diplomatic about it but still

I like real people myself, just not "nut jobs" and people who "lash out":(

Jessica is my cousin...but she really goes by Jessie!!

Kathy, Jess might end up winning this whole thing.Veto ceremony will be in approximately half an hour (11:15am, BBtime). Fingers crossed that Dani comes down and Dustin goes up! I will be positively JUBILANT if it happens!!!!!(I am SUCH a BBDork.)http://www.humbleego.com/emoticons/d_nerd.gif

Kimmy, something tells me you've subscribed to the LIVE feeds!;)

Thanks for the site, i will have to keep track of it!

oohh thanks for that site, that's fun!

ginamkiely said:
oohh thanks for that site, that's fun!

You're welcome! I always keep the Quick Updates page open, and just refresh constantly.

That's a ton of fun, i'm watching Big Brother After Dark now on Tivo from Showtime. I love this show. I got Showtime just for it. It's insane!

Thanks for the link. I am a huge Big Brother fan!

The other weekend we went to San Antonio to eat at the Hardrock Cafe and Nakomis from Season 5 and Season 7:All Stars was our hostess. She is so sweet and played with our 3 year old for awhile. I was to chicken to say anything about BB , maybe next time.

ginamkiely said:
That's a ton of fun, i'm watching Big Brother After Dark now on Tivo from Showtime. I love this show. I got Showtime just for it. It's insane!

How is that?? I have directtv and need to start watching it. What time is it on?? I am in central time zone. Thanks!

I think its from 12-3. I'm not for sure though because I don't have showtime.:mad:

momoftwins said:
How is that?? I have directtv and need to start watching it. What time is it on?? I am in central time zone. Thanks!

It is on 9 pm - 12 am. At least west coast time, every night. It can be very addicting.:)

yeah its 12-3am here in Jersey... it's so addicting. I'm ashamed to say I can't get enough, I still have it on now. I have several days to catch up on. We actually got showtime just for that. Then we also got hooked on Weeds... oh my god, love it! Sorry to hijack!

My dad doesn't have a DVR, so he has been staying up every night until 3am so he can watch it. He just cannot understand why I don't have Showtime!!!

kdawn1124 said:
Thanks for the link. I am a huge Big Brother fan!

The other weekend we went to San Antonio to eat at the Hardrock Cafe and Nakomis from Season 5 and Season 7:All Stars was our hostess. She is so sweet and played with our 3 year old for awhile. I was to chicken to say anything about BB , maybe next time.

Kimberly, Nakomis is one of my all-time favorite players. I wish she'd gone further both times.

Early reports saying DUSTIN IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great now everyone has jammed the airwaves and I can't refresh my screen. Would you be so kind to get off Joker's so I can get back in...LOL/ JK

yummy4tummy said:
great now everyone has jammed the airwaves and I can't refresh my screen. Would you be so kind to get off Joker's so I can get back in...LOL/ JK

LMAO!!!! I can't get on, either.

I just IM'd my husband to tell him Dustin's up, and that I felt like doing a back-flip. He asked if I would please wait until he gets home, because he doesn't want to miss that.

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies