• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Fall 2009: Daniel & Young Woman Dominate, Tracey in Hot Seat

In summary, the premise of Big Brother Fall 2009 is a reality TV show where a group of strangers live together in a house, isolated from the outside world and constantly under surveillance. The most dominant players in this season are Daniel and a young woman who have formed a strong alliance and have been able to manipulate the other houseguests. Tracey is in the hot seat due to causing drama and being seen as a physical threat. There have been several twists in the season, including a secret room, surprise evictions, and twists in challenges. The show can be watched on local CBS affiliates, CBS All Access, and on demand on select cable providers.
raebates
Staff member
Spoiler Alert!

Yay!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever cheered so loud as when Daniel and the young woman (I can't remember her name) got such great numbers.

Send Tracey home! The woman has no clue how to treat other people.

raebates said:
Spoiler Alert!

Yay!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever cheered so loud as when Daniel and the young woman (I can't remember her name) got such great numbers.

Send Tracey home! The woman has no clue how to treat other people.

Ummm, Rae - I think you mean Biggest Loser Fall '09. :D:p

BUT I'm totally with you on Daniel and the other girl...and I just told DH that Tracey needs to GO HOME after the way she treated everyone last week to save her own skin!

I did. See? I'm all shook up!

I missed the beginning- why did she decide to split everyone up when she assigned the teams? Did she not THINK they'd be ticked off??

I was just thrilled to see Daniel lose 11, and the young girl to lose 16. I almost feel like their my kids, I'm so proud of them!

GOOO (home) TRACY!

What is the premise of Big Brother Fall 2009?

The premise of Big Brother Fall 2009 is a reality TV show where a group of strangers live together in a house, isolated from the outside world and constantly under surveillance. Each week, houseguests compete in challenges and vote to evict one of their own until a winner is crowned.

Who are the most dominant players in this season?

Daniel and the young woman, whose name is currently unknown, have been dominating in competitions and strategic gameplay. They have formed a strong alliance and have been able to manipulate the other houseguests.

Why is Tracey in the hot seat?

Tracey is in the hot seat because she has been causing drama and conflicts within the house. She has also been seen as a physical threat in competitions.

Are there any twists in this season?

Yes, there have been several twists throughout the season. One of the biggest twists was a secret room that was revealed, giving a selected houseguest special powers. There have also been surprise evictions and twists in the challenges.

How can I watch Big Brother Fall 2009?

You can watch Big Brother Fall 2009 on your local CBS affiliate or on the CBS All Access streaming service. It is also available on demand on select cable providers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Back