• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Big Average Orders: A Success Story at a Recent Show!

In summary, the average order at this last show was $1500.00 and the host order was $400.00. The show featured 13 guests and sales were $1500.00.
rennea
Gold Member
I had posted a bit ago wondering what everyones average orders at a show, mine are not usually very high.But at this last show I did it was crazy high!!!
There were 13 guests and sales were $1500.00:eek: And the host order was $400.00. Talk about BIG SPENDERS:D Wish all shows could be like that!!;)

rennea said:
I had posted a bit ago wondering what everyones average orders at a show, mine are not usually very high.But at this last show I did it was crazy high!!!
There were 13 guests and sales were $1500.00:eek: And the host order was $400.00. Talk about BIG SPENDERS:D Wish all shows could be like that!!;)

:thumbup: :thumbup: That is sooooo exciting! Congratulations! We want show details (recipe, what you brought to show, what did they buy alot of?)!!!

My average order is about $65. Catalog show orders not so great. :) But sometimes you get lucky.

its_me_susan said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: That is sooooo exciting! Congratulations! We want show details (recipe, what you brought to show, what did they buy alot of?)!!!

My average order is about $65. Catalog show orders not so great. :) But sometimes you get lucky.

I didn't do a demo, and I just did a big table of SA and the host filled everything up with snacks. Then I just passed around a our stoneware, cookware, knives and shears. Just about everyone purchased the kitchen shears, a stoneware pce., scrapers and bamboo.

Wow! I wish every show was like this too!!!! I hope my next show is like this:)

I know what you mean, just imagine if every show was like that!! I did get 2 bookings, one is on the 18th and today she told be she has invited 43 people:eek: I hope it goes well.

Cool! Congratulations!

That's awesome!! And it's a November show right?!!? Level 1~in just 1 show!!! Way to go!! Really hoping to have one like that this month!

I'm sorry, I need clarification. Rennea, you say you didn't do a demo, but had a huge table of SA. What is SA? I've been up since 4am and I'm not getting that. I'll probably feel stupid when you answer, but I'll ask anyway...

Thanks.
Maxine

SA = Simple Additions

Yep, I feel stupid. But thanks...

Maxine

No need to feel stupid... really. There are a number of times I just can't figure out the letter shortcuts either... I just plod along and usually somewhere along the way it gets slapped upside my mind, which hasn't been too sharp lately so as it is. LOL... the other day, I for the life of me couldn't figure out PWS... I've figured it out since then but no worries... you're not the only one. ;)

The one that really stumped me for a long time was DPDS......couldn't figure it out!

Door Prize Drawing Slip......duh! But - I don't use them - so they just weren't in my frame of reference.:eek:

Wow! What an incredible show!! WTG!

Shoot for bookings! Big shows breed more big shows!!

1. How did you increase your average order size at your recent show?

At our recent show, we focused on upselling and cross-selling techniques to encourage customers to purchase additional items. We also offered bundle deals and special discounts for larger orders.

2. What types of products did you promote to boost your sales?

We focused on promoting our higher-priced items and bundles, as well as new and popular products that customers may not have been aware of. This helped to drive up the average order amount.

3. Did you use any specific tactics to encourage customers to make larger purchases?

Yes, we utilized a variety of tactics such as offering free gifts or samples with larger purchases, highlighting the value and savings of bundle deals, and creating a sense of urgency with limited-time offers.

4. How did you handle objections from customers who were hesitant to make a larger purchase?

We addressed any objections by emphasizing the benefits and value of the products, offering personalized recommendations based on their needs, and providing testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers who have made similar purchases.

5. Did you see a significant increase in sales after implementing these strategies?

Yes, we saw a significant increase in sales and average order amounts after implementing these strategies. Our customers were excited about the deals and promotions we offered and were more likely to make larger purchases as a result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Admin Greg