• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Big Announcement Coming Today?

In summary, the HO is announcing a promotion today that will give triple points to those who submit orders on those specific dates.
pamperedbecky
I've heard there could be some type of announcement/promotion being announced today via email from the HO. Wonder what it is? It must have to do with this big March thing. I hope it's enough to give a hard kick in the ass!! I need it. :)

blonde moment: what's the big March thing?

amy07 said:
blonde moment: what's the big March thing?

ditto that! what are you talking about??

pamperedlinda said:
ditto that! what are you talking about??

I'm sure it's something we want!!:D

There have been little hints to make sure your March is booked very strong!!

Becky's right! I didn't hear when we would hear about it but in the February Booking Blitz info it said:

Plus, a Contact Blitz will HELP YOUR TEAM earn more through the February and March promotions!

- A Contact Blitz may be just what your Cluster members need to earn a higher level in the February Sales promotion
- Consultants can earn free Help Whip Cancer products – by holding and submitting two Shows March 1-15 AND holding and submitting $1,250 in commissionable sales March 1-31.
- PLUS, WE’VE GOT A SURPRISE IN STORE! Consultants will want to book as many Shows throughout March as they can.

I can't wait to find out what it is! I have a show tonight and am going to do something special to fill my last 3 open dates in March!!!!

We will be getting an email later today with a promotion. That's all I know. My ED just told me to watch for it.

It's on consultant's corner NOW!!!

wow!!!!!!!!

I just got the email!!! TRIPLE TRIP POINTS!!! OMG!! I want to submit something everyday!!

omg! That's awesome!!!​

What's funny is I was writing an email to my team about various things and before I sent it, I checked back here and saw that it was on CC!! I attached it to my team to get them on the phone!!

Thank you!!

I wish our PWS was updated so we could send out an email but the more I think about it, I'm wondering if I should wait until Sunday. I know Joy is working on her March newsletter now that these announcements are out. Hmm, what do you think?

I don't mean to be dense... I looked on the flyer and can't find my answer... do we get the bonus points based on the day the show is HELD or SUBMITTED?

Never mind... found it in the e-mail HO sent: When you submit orders on one of the seven Triple Points Days we've randomly selected, you'll earn triple incentive points! Submit Shows and commissionable sales throughout March and increase your chances.

I'm glad we have until April 4th to get them submitted! This is awesome. I have more shows in March than I have had in quite some time!! And I think it will be really motivating to the New Consultants to earn a trip too!

This is so awesome! I'm SO excited and even more excited to share it with my team! Now to print off the recruiting promotion and mail it to all of my potentials. DISNEY HERE WE ALL COME!

amy07 said:
I'm glad we have until April 4th to get them submitted! This is awesome. I have more shows in March than I have had in quite some time!! And I think it will be really motivating to the New Consultants to earn a trip too!

ME TOO!!! I have shows on the last day of the month and no matter what you tell hosts, they STILL don't get it until the party. I think they see that people are genuinely excited to look and buy the products so it sort of verifies to them that it is ok to ask others.

What would be AWESOME is if they just give us triple points for the WHOLE month, not just those random dates!!! What do you guys think are the chances of an announcement like that???:pray::pray::pray:

I'm with you Becky!! That would be awesome!

pamperedbecky said:
What would be AWESOME is if they just give us triple points for the WHOLE month, not just those random dates!!! What do you guys think are the chances of an announcement like that???:pray::pray::pray:

The chances...slim to none, when pigs fly, etc.!!! At first silly me thought that is what they were doing, but then I read it over again. I hope I am luckier with hitting this than I am with winning the lottery!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:

Well, after talking with DH, we both think that March 8th & April 4th must be 2 of the dates - One, why else would they carry over into April. Two, if you had a show on the first, few of us would want to keep it open for a week. But again, that is just a shot in the dark....

I think the 8th is because the incentive trip runs till the 7th, so then those of us that are gone can still submit a book show or even a live one. The 4th, I am stumped. I really am not going to think about it. I am not much of a gambler :)

What is the day they leave for the trip? That might be one of the days. Get the Level 3 & 4s a chance to submit right before they leave. I don't think I'll have anything ready by then though.

Woo-hoo!! I have a new consultant signing on while we are in Mexico! March 1st.

YEAH!!

amy07 said:
Well, after talking with DH, we both think that March 8th & April 4th must be 2 of the dates - One, why else would they carry over into April. Two, if you had a show on the first, few of us would want to keep it open for a week. But again, that is just a shot in the dark....

Not sure about this as it does say the days have been drawn randomly. Those are possibilities, but if it's truly random, there's no way to predict the days.

ardipc said:
Not sure about this as it does say the days have been drawn randomly. Those are possibilities, but if it's truly random, there's no way to predict the days.

That would me my take on it too. On the yahoo Director's Loop, it is felt that they will not be picking the last 3 days of the month because that is when they are hammered with orders. I do my best to get them in as soon as I can, but one of my consultant's with higher sales still hammers in at the end of the month.

Truly, we are all speculating...like trying to predict the numbers in the lottery, only the odds are much better because we are dealing with 23 days in March and 4 in April. (I believe it starts March 8th and ends April 4th)

yeah, it's speculation, but it sure does make it fun. No matter what, it's business as usual. Just keep on booking and submitting!

1. What is the big announcement coming from Pampered Chef?

The big announcement coming from Pampered Chef is a new product launch or a special promotion that we are excited to share with our customers. Stay tuned for more details!

2. When will the big announcement be made?

The exact date of the big announcement has not been revealed yet. However, we will be announcing it soon on our website and social media channels. Keep an eye out for updates!

3. Will the big announcement affect current orders or promotions?

The big announcement will not affect any current orders or promotions. Our team is dedicated to providing the best service to our customers and ensuring a smooth shopping experience.

4. Can you give us any hints about the big announcement?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any hints or spoilers about the big announcement. We want to keep it a surprise and make the reveal even more exciting for our customers.

5. How can I stay updated on the big announcement?

The best way to stay updated on the big announcement is by following us on our social media channels and signing up for our email newsletter. You can also check our website regularly for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • chefjeanine