1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bidding Farewell...

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

To all of the celebrities that passed this year in 2009... seems like such a Horrible year of loss! Rest in Peace..

~Ricardo Maltabon (Mr Roarke) Fantasy Island
    ~Natasha Richardson
    ~Bea Arthur
    ~Dom DeLouise
    ~Ed Macmahon
    ~Farrah Fawcett
    ~Micheal Jackson
    ~David Carradine
    ~John Hughs
    ~Patrick Swayze
    ~Ted Kennedy
    ~Walter Cronkite

Dec 13, 2009
  2. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

I prefer to think of Ricardo Montalbon as the salesman for Chrysler Cordoba with the "...finest Corinthian leather" and as the bad guy in the first Naked Gun movie.

And Kahn. Anything else? Kahn.

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

He was evil as Kahn. Great acting.

Dec 13, 2009
  4. The_Kitchen_Guy

He sold a lot of Cordobas. It was at best, an average car but more likely, a lousy car, but he made it sound like a Luxo-boat second only to the Rolls.

[​IMG]

5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The best part, though, were the prosthetic pectorals he wore in that film. :)

I kid! (About it being the best part - he did actually have a plastic piece on under his costume.) That was a great movie, and is DH's favorite of the Star Trek franchise.

Dec 14, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I think it was my favorite too...although it left me a little nervous about the possibility of creepy crawlies climbing in my ear and into my brain. :eek:

Dec 14, 2009
  7. The_Kitchen_Guy

That's the first thing I think of whenever I see an earwig.

(I was going to post a pic of an earwig but I don't want to ruin anyone's breakfast, especially mine.)

8. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

LOL, I vaguely remember Kahn but will always remember him with Tatoo" De plane". heehee:p

Dec 14, 2009
  9. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

I had the pleasure of KNOWING Dom and his sons back in the 80's... he was a funny man at home as well as on screen! He used to vacation on a barrier beach off of Long Island with Mel Brooks and his wife Ann Bancroft... (who I also have had the pleasure of knowing) - SHE was delightful! (and sadly lost a few years ago) I cried when they both passed, remembering them fondly from my teen years....

Patrick was a sad loss as well as Micheal to me... its like part of your childhood gone... :(

Dec 14, 2009
Have something to add?