• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bidding Farewell...

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
To all of the celebrities that passed this year in 2009... seems like such a Horrible year of loss! Rest in Peace..

~Ricardo Maltabon (Mr Roarke) Fantasy Island
~Natasha Richardson
~Bea Arthur
~Dom DeLouise
~Ed Macmahon
~Farrah Fawcett
~Micheal Jackson
~David Carradine
~John Hughs
~Patrick Swayze
~Ted Kennedy
~Walter Cronkite

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I prefer to think of Ricardo Montalbon as the salesman for Chrysler Cordoba with the "...finest Corinthian leather" and as the bad guy in the first Naked Gun movie.

And Kahn. Anything else? Kahn.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I prefer to think of Ricardo Montalbon as the salesman for Chrysler Cordoba with the "...finest Corinthian leather" and as the bad guy in the first Naked Gun movie.

He was evil as Kahn. Great acting.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
He sold a lot of Cordobas. It was at best, an average car but more likely, a lousy car, but he made it sound like a Luxo-boat second only to the Rolls.

1976-chrysler-cordoba-sport-coupe.jpg

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
He was evil as Kahn. Great acting.

The best part, though, were the prosthetic pectorals he wore in that film. :)

I kid! (About it being the best part - he did actually have a plastic piece on under his costume.) That was a great movie, and is DH's favorite of the Star Trek franchise.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
The best part, though, were the prosthetic pectorals he wore in that film. :)

I kid! (About it being the best part - he did actually have a plastic piece on under his costume.) That was a great movie, and is DH's favorite of the Star Trek franchise.

I think it was my favorite too...although it left me a little nervous about the possibility of creepy crawlies climbing in my ear and into my brain. :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
That's the first thing I think of whenever I see an earwig.

(I was going to post a pic of an earwig but I don't want to ruin anyone's breakfast, especially mine.)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005

LOL, I vaguely remember Kahn but will always remember him with Tatoo" De plane". heehee:p

PamperedDor

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I had the pleasure of KNOWING Dom and his sons back in the 80's... he was a funny man at home as well as on screen! He used to vacation on a barrier beach off of Long Island with Mel Brooks and his wife Ann Bancroft... (who I also have had the pleasure of knowing) - SHE was delightful! (and sadly lost a few years ago) I cried when they both passed, remembering them fondly from my teen years....

Patrick was a sad loss as well as Micheal to me... its like part of your childhood gone... :(